Higurashi No Naku Koroni Kai

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Sequel to Higurashi no Naku Koronihigurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-kai-meakashi-7
The second series has come. So I finally got to watch it. New OP and ED. I like the OP song and the show is more depressing this time it seems. Also, this time there are "answers" being given. I've watched up to seven episodes. The current arc, certain events were altered.

So who else has seen this?
Plot: 
Continuing from the first series, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai begins to shed some light on the dark mysteries prevalent in the preceding season. The young group of friends in the town of Hinamizawa continue to enter terrible conflicts with one another in their never ending summer of 1983, often ending with the brutal murder of one of their numbers. Furude Rika, with the help of her spiritual friend Hanyuu, tackles challenges over and over, trying her best to keep their lives from coming to a tragic end. With no end to the torture in sight, Rika must call upon the bonds of friendship and trust among her friends to discover the true villain of this eternal June. 

Volumes: 4 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6397Published by: YenPressAnime Episodes: 24
higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-kai-meakashi-1

higutai47.jpg

13242.jpg

Guest Take Five

i'm kinda hoping the pace will pick up soon but i'm enjoying it. i like the new character designs.

the live action movie will probably be hilariously bad though.

Guest knockblock

The pace is fine and I agree about the character designs. Especially the animation, it got better. I didn't quite read in too much about there being a live action movie because a bunch of things have been said to have a live action movie lately that I've seen. Maybe I didn't catch something.

So this will go on until 24 episodes? I hope it isn't one of those rushed endings. I liked how things have been so far.

Will there be an ending where everybody lives happily ever after?

After listening to the op song many more times, I'm starting to really like it.

Guest Take Five

Will there be an ending where everybody lives happily ever after?

i should think so. then again, i heard there was a world where nothing went wrong and rika went crazy instead lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived