Hot Blooded Woman

sweetsmile

korean manhwa by Hwang Mi RiThis manhwa was actually the first Hwang Mi Ri's work I read, and ever since then, I've been so into all her drawings and story lines...
14674.jpg

Plot:
What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Ha Ji Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te Hu Kang, not related to Ha Ji) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Ji goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Ji getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, she is reborn into the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han.
Volumes: 24 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2462
Anyone else a fan of her's, or this manhwa?

I like the fact the main girl character is so strong... reminds me of Hana Yori Dango a bit ^^

23.jpg

hot-blooded-woman-1081748.jpg
001p_v10_hotbloodedwoman.jpg

Guest tokix7

i loveee her works. HBW was sooo good.

i wish that there were some more of her completed works.

i fell in love with her strong main girls.

i am currently reading Love SOS and cutie boy.

now i'm gonna start to read hong ga nae.

hahah. =]

• 7 months later...
Guest Shini

I read the whole thing...I liked it a lot, im used to reading shoujo manga...and this was my first time reading a manhwa...i liked how much story was in it...

One thing bothered me a lot..........why the hell did she shoot? i read those pages a few times...and when the door opened, nobody was beside her...she pulled the trigger herself...

• 1 month later...
Guest tokix7

mann.

i knwo i posted before saying how much i loved it and all, but i changed my mind.

because after i fiinished reading the manga, there was this note by the translator person saying what she didnt liek about it and stuff.

how it showed that the main girl wasn't actually as dumb as she acted, and how she wasnt that wonderful of a person, and it was reall deep.

at first i was like "wtf. i liked it. too bad."

but then later, i was kinda like...

mann, now that i think about it, that translator person was right...

so yeah.

overall, like everyone said, it went downhill after first half.

Archived