Jelena Gone Valley Girl

Guest UNee4Life

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

i never comment on anything..but wtf. the only thing i like abt her is her skin..which is most likely airburshed..

actually Jelena rarely gets her photos airbrushed. When they are, you can most certainly tell because they are usually used to cover her moles on her stomach.

Her skin is actually FLAWLESS and perfect...UGH Jelena is so perfect it makes me crazy!

:blush:

Guest UNee4Life

...this is kind of offensive to christians

Britney's nude pictures on the cover of magazines are kinda offensive toward christians too. If they don't like, then don't look.

Guest pinkstripes

lmao

You like these photos because they're controversial?

Anyway.

I think this is def. an offense to Christianity.

I think if she's gonna pose with a cross, she should at least put on something other than the sorry excuse for clothing she's wearing.

Guest weiowu12

first of all, to be 'one of the most controversial women' she must be pretty well known. not just in her own country, but the rest of the world. and she is not

second of all, seems like she just copied madonna. *tsktsk*

lol what is the pt of your threads? you know you are just garnering antis for her! i know its your opinion and your posts..but if you really like her so much, then why are you throwing so much of her in the faces of ppl who dont even like her??? why dont you go to a jelena forum instead??

Guest chinese tears <3

...this is kind of offensive to christians

haha, this is kind of offensive to christians... especially the first picture, to me at least. what a stupid way to express her "religion." but hey, that's just my opinion so whatever floats your boat about her... :unsure:

Okay, since the majority of the people in soompi’s other celeb pictures seem to think jelena looks like a drag queen, than fine, I‘m sure we‘ve all noticed that by now. BUT if everyone keeps on posting in these threads saying how jelena is an ugly, trashly, richard simmons, then Unee4Life is probably going to keep posting more and more of them. There’s been like seven - eight topics just in these last two days. IF YOU DON’T COMMENT ANYMORE, THE THREAD WILL JUST DIE OFF.

No offense to you Unee4Life, it’s wonderful that you’re devoted to a singer this much. Although by posting these threads you’ve probably gained more anti fans for the poor girl than new supporters. Maybe in your next thread, since I’m pretty sure you’ll post more, you can show us some of her music? We've heard you say that she's the most famous singer etc, but have yet to hear her sing anything.

Guest Childlike Faith

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You can't compare her to Britney. She makes Britney seem okay.

It's so plain to see that these are offensive.

Guest UNee4Life

Okay, since the majority of the people in soompi’s other celeb pictures seem to think jelena looks like a drag queen, than fine, I‘m sure we‘ve all noticed that by now. BUT if everyone keeps on posting in these threads saying how jelena is an ugly, trashly, richard simmons, then Unee4Life is probably going to keep posting more and more of them. There’s been like seven - eight topics just in these last two days. IF YOU DON’T COMMENT ANYMORE, THE THREAD WILL JUST DIE OFF.

No offense to you Unee4Life, it’s wonderful that you’re devoted to a singer this much. Although by posting these threads you’ve probably gained more anti fans for the poor girl than new supporters. Maybe in your next thread, since I’m pretty sure you’ll post more, you can show us some of her music? We've heard you say that she's the most famous singer etc, but have yet to hear her sing anything.

Thank you for adding that last statement. In many threads I used to post her performances and music videos for people to judge, but rarely anyone ever clicks on the links and they mirely judge based on photos, so I put photos up.

If these pictures I'm posting gaining her more anti-fans, then that's unavoidable because these are pictres from her OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Many people like her pictures and I guess because a lot of soompiers are so conservative, they can't enjoy what Jelena ahs to offer.

I feel sorry for them because they are missing out on such an amazing person!

Guest jojo12144

i don't hate her...but I don't get how that is...er..in any way supporting what she believes in..

i don't know what to say. she could be very pretty if she was wearing decent outfit and smiling at the camera. no offense intended

Dude. I'm not even a Christian nor do I believe in the holy lord or any other gods and other religious figures.

I'm offended by these pictures.

That's just... wrong and just.. *shakes head.

I'm just.. really disgusted right now.

Thank you for adding that last statement. In many threads I used to post her performances and music videos for people to judge, but rarely anyone ever clicks on the links and they mirely judge based on photos, so I put photos up.

If these pictures I'm posting gaining her more anti-fans, then that's unavoidable because these are pictres from her OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Many people like her pictures and I guess because a lot of soompiers are so conservative, they can't enjoy what Jelena ahs to offer.

I feel sorry for them because they are missing out on such an amazing person!

are you drunk???...

you're starting to worry me...

i kind of feel bad now...

my apologies...

Archived