Jelena Gone Valley Girl

Guest UNee4Life

Guest estincelle*

I never said I don't like bashing. Oh and BTW I started bashing other celebrities because people were bashing the celebrities I like and I assume it's okay if the majority of soompi does it.

That person said, "NO ONE IN SOOMPI IS BASHING JELENA."

I just simply corrected her/him because they obviously don't know what bashing is.

okay, you know wat? just because people do it doesnt make it okay.

why start a damn cycle? u bash other celebs, and they'll want to bash yours.

holy damn. we're getting damn tired of you and your threads. im sure people would like to bash on you and NOT the celebrity.

worshipping an idol and god is COMPLETELY different. wow...how can you even COMPARE the two?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

okay, you know wat? just because people do it doesnt make it okay.

why start a damn cycle? u bash other celebs, and they'll want to bash yours.

holy damn. we're getting damn tired of you and your threads. im sure people would like to bash on you and NOT the celebrity.

worshipping an idol and god is COMPLETELY different. wow...how can you even COMPARE the two?

wow...

you don't need to cuss to get your negative points across :crazy:

Your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap. She must feel so embarrassed for you.

Guest Ken1430262807

i wish you would stop posting these ugly richard simmons pictures of this lady. she is so ugly. you like trannies.

Guest UNee4Life

i wish you would stop posting these ugly richard simmons pictures of this lady. she is so ugly. you like trannies.

Waite um... wasn't ciara the one accused of being born a man on account of her flat chest and her boyish features and boyish acting.

If you think Jelena tranny, then CIARA FO SHO is a transexual.

Guest estincelle*

wow...

you don't need to cuss to get your negative points across :crazy:

Your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap. She must feel so embarrassed for you.

excuse you?! dont EVEN bring up my mom.

and i dont see how i cussed. how is "damn" a cuss word? im sure if it was, there would be a swear filter for it.

we're all trying to tell u that we're getting annoyed of your posts and obsession. yet, you're constantly insulting SOOMPIERS, telling us we should feel embarrassed..and how we're BLIND cause we dont see wat u see? oh goodness, how is it that the majority of the people in this section ends up being the ones that needs a "prescription cause we're blind" and you end up being perfectly normal?

your comebacks are seriously starting to get really lame. im sure ill be able to come across u telling people they should feel embarrassed again.

oh, and for the record. you should really stop bringing up other celebs and bashing them just to back up jelena....it really does make u seem low.

Guest UNee4Life

excuse you?! dont EVEN bring up my mom.

and i dont see how i cussed. how is "damn" a cuss word? im sure if it was, there would be a swear filter for it.

we're all trying to tell u that we're getting annoyed of your posts and obsession. yet, you're constantly insulting SOOMPIERS, telling us we should feel embarrassed..and how we're BLIND cause we dont see wat u see? oh goodness, how is it that the majority of the people in this section ends up being the ones that needs a "prescription cause we're blind" and you end up being perfectly normal?

your comebacks are seriously starting to get really lame. im sure ill be able to come across u telling people they should feel embarrassed again.

oh, and for the record. you should really stop bringing up other celebs and bashing them just to back up jelena....it really does make u seem low.

huh? this whole paragraph made no sense. YOu walk all over your words.

You don't think Damn is a cuss word? Is that why you're alllowed to say that in school? Please :rolleyes: if you odn't know damn is a cuss word, then please go back to school and get yourself educated.

Damn as in, "I'm going to build a damn" is not a cuss word, but in the text you used it, it is.

Guest x3irenekim

You don't think Damn is a cuss word? Is that why you're alllowed to say that in school? Please :rolleyes: if you odn't know damn is a cuss word, then please go back to school and get yourself educated.

Damn as in, "I'm going to build a damn" is not a cuss word, but in the text you used it, it is.

good job.

you spelled 'dam' wrong.

Guest estincelle*

it's "I'm going to build a dam". if you're gonna try and act smart, at least use correct spelling.

and i AM allowed to use damn in school. heck, some of my teachers even use it. it might not be a "polite" word to say..but i don't believe that it would be serious enough to fall under the category of "cussing". you might think otherwise..but WHAT EVER.

and wat the heck does my education have anything to do with this thread? YOU shouldn't be walking all over your words. i made my points clear in the other post, but if you fail to understand it...i guess there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Guest mookie

Damn as in, " I'm going to build a damn " is not a cuss word, but in the text you used it, it is.

ROFLLLLL....hon...seriously get a life, like go back to sch and read instead of worshipping trannies. I mean we now know you're a boy (I assume...or some grown man...I dunno) and maybe u r still figuring yourself out on the sexuality dept?

I spell those dams which need building D_A_M_S, and Christ, u r soo welcome to worship him/her, but just dont come shoving it down everybody's throat, prohibition us to throw it back up and ridiculously saying she's perfect and comparing her impossibly to Marilyn Monroe and all those other icons...or even VS model for that token.

frankly hon, when normal ppl look at pics/clips of J, saying damn is not really a cuss word, it's a necessity. We're not trying to curse your J, she's cursed enough, nth we can say can do more harm

Archived