Do You Buy Your Stuff From The Net Or Straight From The Shop?

marcs.lover

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

if i can get it in stores i usually dont order online (because i hate paying more for shipping haha)

but most of my clothes are bought online cause im too lazy to look for them in stores

i need to stop doing that because some of them end up not fitting or looking right <_<

Guest -AngelzKiss-

up 'till now, i bought stuff straight from the shop... i like to be able to try things on... see how it fits, see and fell the material, quality, etc. =]

Guest tifachan

I do both. I only buy stuff online when I know: 1.) I'm never ever gonna walk in that store (e.g.- Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch) or 2.) I went to the store and the things I want are not available.

Guest javamuffin

i've never purchased anything online :x. i always buy directly from the store. most of the reasons why are already listed. ;)

Guest xl0v3juicy

I buy it straight from the store. I like being able to see it in person, and trying it on. Clothes often look different in real life compared to what you see on the computer screen.

Guest puffparty

Well.. I kinda do both.. but I live in Canada.. so styles here are kinda.. yeah xD

I would go to stores.. for casual stuff.. and dressy sometimes? But they don't always have the things I want..

I don't buy alot online..tho.. it's only if I REALLY want the item.. and if it's not in stores.. cuz as you all know.. s/h is very pricey these days >_<

These days, I shop online more often visiting stores. The shops around here are mainstream, and I'm highly against that. The designers I like are available either in another state or county. So I usually just shop online.

Guest chdairkld

I don't trust the fit online, and not having a spectacular body makes me very iffy about buying clothes online. But I buy make up on line.

Guest meow1430263128

sure when you look at stuff online it's like ahhh looks really nice. but then again how do you know until you try it on right? sometimes even when you see the shirt in person and think it's so cute when you put it on it's just ugly. haha and sometimes the shirt that you think won't look good on you turns out great. so i think the best way is to try stuff on. with online stuff it's 50 50 whether or not it'll look good.

Archived