GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

Guest nglkt

FULL HOUSE for me because of bikyo's chemistry and GOONG lacked originality and the ratings were sooooooo high either!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MEIYEE

I actually can't remember if I've replied to this thread already.. :sweatingbullets:

Buttttt.. I didn't really like either of these dramas.

If I had to choose though, I would say Full House was better.

Goong just dragged on wayyy too much near the middle/end.

Full House was pretty draggy too but not nearly as much as Goong did. (From what I remember..)

Guest Ujin

i liked GOONG better and i was really smitten by shin goon and bigungmama's chemistry... storywise, i really like GOONG!

Guest bubbleying

wow, it's realli a tough chioce sia.

But if realli got to choose, i tink GOONG is better ! xD

Guest NightRain

full house is better. Goong is to slow and the main leads didn't act that well. (I'm not biased , cause that guy who act as prince need some improvement in acting. He did okay but talk about express the depth of the character and emotional scene, he is so stiff . ) Full House on the other hands, all the cast act exttremely well.

Guest o6.91

i like full house because it was short and simple. lol goong was kinda dragged a bit. i liked goong because it was more funnier. i loved CG's humor.

hmmm.. if i had to choose.. i think goong. it had more chemistry in it between the two main leads. and plus.. the whole palace theme was different from any other drama.

I like both drama, may be I love Goong a little more than Full House, tough choice! :sweatingbullets:

YEH acts well in her first drama, she is cute and JJH is very cool looking with characters, his acts was better towards the middle of the show.

Song Hye-Kyo and Rain are both pretty and I love them both too.

Guest xEl_Oh_Elx

hmm...this is hard!! :(

I love both of them!!!

When I was watching Goong I thought of Full House because it had many of the similarities!!

I think both of them are great...and I love the casts!

The chemistry between both of the main characters are great!! :)

Both shows dragged in the beginning of the story but they both got very interesting...

I guess I'd have to pick Goong over Full House because there was more of a story in it...it wasnt just fighting and making up...but Full House was very funny!! :D

Guest justanothergirl

Full House lacked plot...fighting..eating..etc

Goong was draggy in the beginning and some of the episodes but I liked the plot better. Plus Joo Ji Hoon = extra points. =)

Guest heygingersnap

i think i replied to this already, but i can't remember... :huh:

lol, i kind of think both dramas were a little overrated. :sweatingbullets:

Guest LovexPoison

Yeah, I did notice a crap load of similarities between the two. Though I adore SHG and Bi.. I think Goong was just more interesting =X Both were friggin' awesome, though.

Guest hnAcogN

Goong is the best drama I have ever seen, I'm too addicted to it!

Full house is my second favourite drama!

Both of them are good! :)

I've never read the manhwas, but I liked Full House better because of the cast, the storyline, the chemistry, the HOUSE (I want to live in it dammit.. haha), Han JiEun's was so funny and Lee Young Jae was so adorable! ^_^

Goong.. ahh.. too draggy >< and the drama had like 2 different plots. Wthell?! That's probably what made it even draggier :crazy: there was the conflict between the two characters and then there was the "oh nooooo the royal family is going through a crisis!!!" sort of thing. Shin & CG kept misunderstanding each other's actions and it just got annoying -___-. Plus I thought it was stupid when CG confessed to Shin, the episodes still dragged on!! then after when Shin confessed a couple episodes later.. the episodes kept on coming.. FINALLY when CG confessed AGAIN things were okay. HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY HAVE TO CONFESS?! -_- I liked CG (at times..) & her friends though :) and the clothes were so prettyy!!! ^0^ SHG had good wardrobe too. Don't know about Bi HAHAHAHAHA :phew:

Guest Kumikox3

i've seen both, and I must say full house hada better beginning, but Goong, has da CUTEST SCENES. Full house was adorable too, but i Goong I LOVVA MORE!

Guest bABailey

I've seen both and I like both. But I like Goong a little bit more because of the chemistry between YEH and JJH was awesome.

Guest xpliiciit

FULL HOUSE for me : )

everything bout it is EXCELLENT.

it has drama, comedy, singing ahahha.

duude not to mention SIZZLIN cast lol

i watched goong's first few episodes and i lost interest

cause of the leading lady i mean i wasnt into her and her acting

BUT YUL IS HOOOOOOT THOUGH :) hehe.

Guest itswinniechu

i like goong way more then full house. not only because goong haveJJH in there. its because the story line is great. the reason why i also like full house is because i liked the main girl in there she is a very good actress in autum in my heart so i gave full house a try. but i have to say i did like full house but in the end if i have to choose between goong and full house it will be goong because its keeps me on track every espode gets better and better and i cant wait until part 2 comes out i LOVE goong

z37556490.jpg

Archived