Break It! By Kara

mkrztina

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

your voice sounds so kawaii^^ I

like it alot....very Kara style

just work on making your voice

stronger

Guest StaRj9erz

you're so cute singing Kara's Break It sahchooniee!!! ;)

it is a fastbeat song, but i was amazed that you were able to keep up with it...

i'll be looking forward to hearing more Korean & Taiwanese songs from u...

Hwaiting!!!! ~~ ^_^

Guest 1nn0xsmile

ayy so kawaii ^^

u sound good,, sound its easy for u

that's good

omg ure not korean? ur pronouciation is good

Woww , i like to sing korean a lot but i cant help mine doesnt sound too much korean HAHA

you're so cute singing Kara's Break It sahchooniee!!! ;)it is a fastbeat song, but i was amazed that you were able to keep up with it...i'll be looking forward to hearing more Korean & Taiwanese songs from u...Hwaiting!!!! ~~ ^_^
Sahchoon unni!!Thanks for listening to my version!!Yay I'm shy because I sent you the file hahahaDelete it! hehheGoo delete it!
It was really pleasing to the ears ! :]]
Really?! I'm so happy to know that! Thank you!!
ayy so kawaii ^^u sound good,, sound its easy for uthat's good omg ure not korean? ur pronouciation is goodWoww , i like to sing korean a lot but i cant help mine doesnt sound too much korean HAHA
NohhowwIt's wasn't easy! I ahd to repeat it again and again it's a tongue twister to me! Yay! Thanks for liking my version..Yes, im not korean...I've been practicin and studyin korean that's whyHey, all the last syllables weren't pronounced well..hihi :D

Thanks to the people who listened to my version!!!!THANK YOU!!!

Guest fallenbroke

I was thinking " OMG ! Dont you need to breathe ? " Haha , it's so fast ! And you're not in Korean ? Blehh , it's really good ! Good job but I was wondering .. do you always sing like that ? Cos if I were you I wouldn't be able to reach that pitch . It belongs more to the higher range . :sweatingbullets:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived