[tvb] Drive Of Life 歲月風雲 (2007)

Guest alteclansing

does anyone know who RAYMOND ends up with??!?!

After through many pain, hardship and tragic stuff he ends up with Charmaine. The only thing is that she couldn't have any more kids due to her miscarriage but Raymond doesn't mind. After stuff happening between him and Charmaine he almost married Myolie but she let go saying she knows he still love Charmaine so in the end its a happy ending for Ray-Char

post-3-1188570080.jpg

"The Drive of Life"歲月風雲" is an upcoming TVB 60-episodes modern series specially filmed to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Handover of Hong Kong back to Mainland China from Great Britain 1997-2007. It is a joint production of TVB (Hong Kong) and CCTV (Mainland China). The theme of the series revolves around the automobile industry in China. The shooting period extends more than 10 years to illustrate the up-and-down transformations that Hong Kong has been experiencing before and after the handover. The series is scheduled to be released in July 2007 in time to celebrate the anniversary on July 1, 2007.

Start Airing (CCTV): 30th June, 2007 - 8.00pm (China Time) @ CCTV Channel 8

Start Airing (TVB): 16th July ~ 5th October, 2007 - Every Mon~Fri, 9.30pm (HK Time) @ TVB Jade Channel (replacing On The First Beat) / Astro On Demand Channel

Length: 58 (CCTV) / 60 (TVB)

Date of Costume Fitting: 28th September 2006

Starts Filming: Early October 2006

End Filming: Late April 2007

Producers: Tommy Leung, Poon Ka Tak

Filming Location: Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Canada

Opening theme "天�€™æ‥£�—�" by Hacken Lee & Steve Chou

Ending theme by Raymond Lam

Cast: Damien Lau, Michael Miu, Jessica Hsuan, Joe Ma, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Liu Ging Sang, William Feng Shao Feng, Sheren Tang, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Toby Leung, Ng Wai Kwok, Gigi Wong, Michael Wong, Benz Hui, Power Chan, Zhao Ke, Ellesmere Choi, Chan Mei Kei, Matthew Ko, Mary Hon, Angela Tong, Lau Kong, Rocky Cheng, Leanne Li, Oscar Chan, Jeffrey Wong, Geena Cheung, Florence Kwok, Kenneth Ma, Chen Bao Guo, Wong Shuk Yi

Episode 01| |Episode 02| |Episode 03| |Episode 04| |Episode 05

Episode 06| |Episode 07| |Episode 08| |Episode 09| |Episode 10

Episode 11| |Episode 12| |Episode 13| |Episode 14| |Episode 15

Episode 16| |Episode 17| |Episode 18| |Episode 19| |Episode 20

Episode 21| |Episode 22| |Episode 23| |Episode 24| |Episode 25

Episode 26| |Episode 27| |Episode 28| |Episode 29| |Episode 30

Episode 31| |Episode 32| |Episode 33| |Episode 34| |Episode 35

Episode 36| |Episode 37| |Episode 38| |Episode 39| |Episode 40

Episode 41| |Episode 42| |Episode 43| |Episode 44| |Episode 45

Episode 46| |Episode 47| |Episode 48| |Episode 49| |Episode 50

This show is awesome ! I first saw it when I was in HK this summer.

But yeah... I refuse to watch it until the the last episode is out... the suspense kills me. Hahaha I'm around episode 45ish now.

The only down fall to the show is... RON NG. Horrible horrible actor ! I have to fast forward his stupid parts.

Oh... and Joe's character annoys the living TVB right out of me.

This show is awesome ! I first saw it when I was in HK this summer.

But yeah... I refuse to watch it until the the last episode is out... the suspense kills me. Hahaha I'm around episode 45ish now.

The only down fall to the show is... RON NG. Horrible horrible actor ! I have to fast forward his stupid parts.

Oh... and Joe's character annoys the living TVB right out of me.

haha I think ron ng is okay at least his role [no offfense to ron fans out there] is small. I mean his character isn't really important

to the storyline much beside being a racer >.< as for Joe ah I agree I just want to smack the crap out of him so far I'm in the 30's episode and gah

he is such a wicked scum bag he knows how to jump from boat to boat I feel bad for Jessica but hey its her choice. The only reason I watch

this drama was because or Raymond in the first place haha. I really enjoy watching: Charmaine, Myolie, Feng Shao, Ellesmere, Michael Miu and Sheren

the others are so o.O.

Guest orangeorange123

The show is really good. At first I thought it was kind of draggy, considering that it's 60ep long, but it's gets a lot better as it goes on.

Guest talksound

i found charmaine's character very unattractive in this series, as well as her acting. it just.. wasn't as up to par. jessica's bangs were a disaster. as well as raymond's "bangs." wth was that? power chan's hair looked like a wig, and i found charmaine's hair made her look way too old.

i stopped at about ep 7. i want to continue. i really do. are there any reasons why you think one should watch this series?

loved the theme song though.

i found charmaine's character very unattractive in this series, as well as her acting. it just.. wasn't as up to par. jessica's bangs were a disaster. as well as raymond's "bangs." wth was that? power chan's hair looked like a wig, and i found charmaine's hair made her look way too old.

i stopped at about ep 7. i want to continue. i really do. are there any reasons why you think one should watch this series?

loved the theme song though.

Beginning = lame and drags on quite a bit, but it picks up and becomes more fast pace when the episodes reach the twenties.

Get ready to get pissed off a lot though hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tomodachi-

I actually enjoyed this series a bit more than I thought I would.. Could probably be a bit better though.. for such a long series.. kinda did drag a bit at the start.

And there's practically only one bad guy in this series.. because everyone eventually turns good and understanding and everything.. lol.. not that it's a bad thing.. but there doesn't seem to be enough drama anymore.. XD

Compared to Heart of Greed.. where Susanna Kwan was basically the only bad guy in the series too.. she made the series so much more interesting by creating so much drama to the point that it was almost frustrating for the audience to watch.. lol.. I liked that.. watching Heart of Greed kept me on the edge of my seat. 'Twas enjoyable for a drama series. : )

• 10 months later...

Archived