★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happiixcraziix

Thank You SillyYun too for your sharing ^____________________^

My name is Aeri ,, I'm From Choshinsung Thailand. My user is aeriiz..*@popcornfor2&choshinsung Thailand ^^

Guest Senorita_

Ahhhh SungJe is such a pretty person!! >_<

reminds me of Jaejoong from DBSK!

Such lovely hawt pictures!! Thanx SillyYun

i appreciate it! =D It made my day, seeing all those

'drool' worthy pics of Sunje and the other boys! xD

The boys will be appearing on M!Countdown this week,

i'll be looking forward to their performance! Hopefully they

will sing full version of the song and live as well! :)

Guest SillyYun

thanks happii and welcome!

LOL forever charmed haha~so u like sungje too :P

they gonna be on m countdown? awesome haha i havent really seen M countdown :P usually on music shows like music bank core and inki..

i'll be posting some banners and avies tonight korea time midnight i guess..

so stay tuned :P i'll make more of ur day!

Guest happiixcraziix

Jihyuk >____________________<jh_cy11.jpg

jh_cy12.jpg

jh_cy13.jpg

jh_cy14.jpg

jh_cy15.jpg

jh_cy16.jpg

jh_cy17.jpg

jh_cy18.jpg

jh_cy19.jpg

jh_cy20.jpg

Credit :: Jihyuk's Cyworld ,, aeriiz..*@Choshinsung Thailand

http://choshinsungthailand.ipbfree.com

Full Credit If Take Out

thanks happii and welcome!LOL forever charmed haha~so u like sungje too :Pthey gonna be on m countdown? awesome haha i havent really seen M countdown :P usually on music shows like music bank core and inki..i'll be posting some banners and avies tonight korea time midnight i guess..so stay tuned :P i'll make more of ur day!
Thanks for your kind ^______________^How old are you?? I'm 15

Guest HoiSang

oh lordeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*stares at SungJe pics-galore, with jaw dropped wide open*

Sung Je yahhhh,

why. are. you. so. PUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T.T

i LOVE his features, dayum xD thanks so much for the piccies SillyYun <3 but ooh, yay! in ur 2nd post, i see (a very young!) Gwang Su, yaaaay! =p

and happiixcraziix ~ thanks for the Gun Il and Ji Hyuk pics too, both look really handsome, hehe (gosh, Gun Il even managed to pull off that loud blue shirt, rofl~) and hmmn, yeah, dat does look like Ryu in the last pic, but i'm not too sure ^^; and ooh , thanks also for the Ji Hyuk pics-galore, lol <3

dayum, times like this i wished Gwang Su had a cyworld too, lol~ went to his fansite, and tho they were loads of nice piccies, sadly u have to be a member to save them and such ~

Forever_Charmed, thanks for the update! will be looking forward to their performance yet again~ wonder if Sung Mo is feeling any better ^^;

and i hope somewhere out there, a bunch of people are hoping and praying Supernova's mpick series will be uploaded into someone's clubbox soon - the mnet site with their mpick shows doesnt work for me, huhu >.<;

Guest Senorita_

SillyYun - hehe yes yes! SungJe! I think he's attractive! :x....haha he's go this cute look which i like about him!! I also like GeonIl too...i think he's cute :lol: But GeonIl is soo soo TALL!!! 0___0 i'm 160cm and he's 187cm...wahhh...last time i looked at Supernova and Kara pics together (about the same heights as some Kara girls) i compared them to the boys and i was shocked...cos i'm only up to their shoulders 0___0 howw scary! >_<

happiixcraziix - Thankyew for Jihyuks piccies!! =]

HoiSang - lol it's ok! ;) Yehh i hope we can see SungMo perform on day! I'm so eager to know how he goes in the performance! =D

Guest SillyYun

^^Happii: im 10 years older than u..do not call me ahjumma..or omoni or watever old..

erm..yeap where is geonil? sorry im blinded i din see anyone except sungje hahaha

Im sorry but only jihyuk and sungje has cyworld so far..but i think the rest are gonna have soon..i believe so..

I think im at Sungje's lower chest area hahahha!

Guest happiixcraziix

^^Happii: im 10 years older than u..do not call me ahjumma..or omoni or watever old..

erm..yeap where is geonil? sorry im blinded i din see anyone except sungje hahaha

Im sorry but only jihyuk and sungje has cyworld so far..but i think the rest are gonna have soon..i believe so..

I think im at Sungje's lower chest area hahahha!

So I call you onni , OK? Haha

I have Sungje Performance Pic for a bit.

I will find and post for you all ^^

PS. for me Leader Yoonhak is The Best!!

Guest musicbaby01

Hi guys! I'm realllllyyyy sorry if this has already been posted, but i just saw Eugene & Supernova's new music video, and it looks really good, cept i don't understand a word of korean, so do u guys know where i can find the MV with eng subs? I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thank you!=]

Guest Staracles

Jihyuk >____________________<

Full Credit If Take Out

striped jihyuk

*faintage*

T_T

happiixcraziix, thank you for killing me <3

yea well.. he does give a leedongwook vibe from time to time haha xD <3

T_T so hot...

Guest SillyYun

SAPPHIRE ANGEL FORUM REQUIREMEND STAFF :

- 1 FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN

- 2 FOR SUPER PAPARAZZI

- 2 FOR SUPER ASSISTENT ADMIN

- 1 FOR PROFESIONAL PHOTOGRAPH

- 1 FOR SUPER ADMIN

- 7 FOR SUPER JOURNALIST

- 2 JURNALIS KOREAN

- 2 JURNALIS ENGLISH

- 1 JURNALIS CHINESE

- 2 JURNALIS JAPAN

7 For Leader Clan

Clan Kibum, Clan Ryeo Wook, Clan Kyung Hyun, Clan Kang In, Clan Shin Dong, Clan Dong Hae, Clan Yee Sung.

QUETION & REGISTER PLEASE EMAIL

virussuperjunior@gmail.com

YM/Email : virussuperjunior@yahoo.com

NOT PM OR EMAIL ME OK ^_^

Please do not post unrelated to CHOSHINSUNG. THANKS

Guest Danizinha_chii

I just saw this pic in the Thai forum but i don't know if i can post here T-T

It's the guys with SungMo in the hospital ^^ SungMo looks so cute =) i'm glad he's back at least in the pictures XD

I hope hes fully recovered soon ^^ i want to see him perform again =))))))

I found it on Yahoo ^^

yahook.jpg

Guest SillyYun

^Thanks for the news..those pics are posted on CSS inter forum too..i believe u can post but with credits..like example

Credits@Thaiforum etc..im not sure..or u can ask poster for permission..Thanks for sharing..

we do hope sungmo will come back..although i dont think he will dance straightaway..maybe perhaps some photoshoots?

Guest EUNSHIHAE

DAAAAAMM______________MMMMNNNNNN

you guys are killing me with all these pic spams!!!

major nosebleeds!!!!

I hope Sungmo feels better!!

Want to see him perform with the guys again >__<

i dont know who my favorite guy is!!

so hard to choose!!

i guess i like them all!! hehe!!

but i guess JiHyuk's not looking too shabby!!!

thanks for all the pics again!!! >___<

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

If you guys seen SeeYa video Shall we Marry, It makes you love Jihyuk even more. haha I dont know, ever since that video came out I notice Jihyuk and how loveable he can be with his lovely Smile.

I hope Sungmo get well soon too, i want to see him on stage with the rest of the boys.

Guest happiixcraziix

jh_cy21.jpg

jh_cy21.jpg

jh_cy21.jpg

jh_cy21.jpg

jh_cy24.jpg

jh_cy25.jpg

jh_cy26.jpg

jh_cy27.jpg

jh_cy28.jpg

jh_cy29.jpg

jh_cy30.jpg

jh_cy31.jpg

jh_cy32.jpg

jh_cy33.jpg

jh_cy34.jpg

jh_cy35.jpg

jh_cy36.jpg

jh_cy37.jpg

Full Credit If Take Out

In Thai now is 05.13 am ^^"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Dan...chii/yahook.jpgIs this pic recent? It look recent coz of gwang su short hair? So that means sungmo is now in hospital or wat? If it is, then i guess that explain his missing during the photoshoot. Well, anyway hope he feeling better soon wanted to see him perform with the rest of the members.

Sure , this picture is about 2-3 days ago ^^

DAAAAAMM______________MMMMNNNNNNyou guys are killing me with all these pic spams!!!major nosebleeds!!!! I hope Sungmo feels better!!Want to see him perform with the guys again >__<i dont know who my favorite guy is!!so hard to choose!!i guess i like them all!! hehe!! but i guess JiHyuk's not looking too shabby!!!thanks for all the pics again!!! >___<

Jihyuk's a good choice. I falling him about 2 hours but Yoonhak more powerful =]

I just saw this pic in the Thai forum but i don't know if i can post here T-T

It's the guys with SungMo in the hospital ^^ SungMo looks so cute =) i'm glad he's back at least in the pictures XD

I hope hes fully recovered soon ^^ i want to see him perform again =))))))

I found it on Yahoo ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Dan...chii/yahook.jpg

Awwwhh..

I hope to see sungmo perform with the other members soon. xDDD~~

CAN'T WAIT :D

Archived