[variety] Jin Ho Yah, I Love You 진호야 사랑해

Guest jahye

[MBC] MC: Shin Dong Yup, MBC 일요일일요&

18bn.png53ts.jpg29vv.png진호야 사랑해 200506181556340100_1.jpgWhat the show is about: Shin Dong Yup first met Kim Jin Ho in his segment on MBC Sunday Sunday Night, Shin Dong Yup's D-day. Jin Ho I Love You (진호야 사랑해) follows the life of Jin Ho who is autistic. He is a swimmer and competes in swimming competitions. 883ad.jpg with Shin Dong Yup 776tt.jpg with Ha Hee Ra (하희라) ^_^ He loves her very much! 200509291707470100_1.jpg with his mom 48po.jpgkp1_2050912h1737.jpg진호야 사랑해!!! 200509160933411200_2.jpg

I can't believe this show doesn't have a thread! I loved this show!! 진호야 사랑해!!! Episodes: All links I upload will be in MU. DO NOT PM ME FOR LINKS. YOUR PM WILL ONLY BE IGNORED 6-19-05 download here 6-26-05 7-03-05 7-10-05 7-17-05 7-17-05 download here 7-24-05 7-31-05 8-14-05 8-21-05 9-18-05 The dates highlighted in green are the only episodes I have. :( If anyone has any episodes, or knows of any clubboxes that has them, please reply! :)

Guest ibabyxgardien

who can't love him?!?

he is so adorable and swims really well.

too bad i can't watch it since i'm home.. blah~~

or it over now!?!?

didnt some stuff happen with his mom?

after the show ended?

:[[ he had to drop out of school.

his mom gave the teacher guy money or something

and then it got all big & was on the news ("bribing"?)

:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

he was SO adorable.

Guest Happy_Day

Oh my gosh, this guy was SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED him!! For those of you who don't kno, he is mentally handicapped-he has a mind of a 10-yr-old or something? But he is so manly-looking, so his actions are so loveable and cute.

It's really sad because I think he is very good-looking. If he hadn't been handicapped, he could have been.. man....

aaaaaaaah!!!! i love this show!!! my parents loves this show also. he's really adorable and he's in love with that actress!! xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest thesarahchong

This was a very enjoyable tv program. I'm just a tad bit disappointed that I wasn't able to keep up with every single episode, but I did watch it from here to there. And I absolutely loved it. The bond between the Jinho and his mother is undescribable. And of course Jinho's love for Ha Heera and Yeom Jungah. Hahaha. His frog phobia.

It's amazing how after such a series as this, you feel like you almost know the person and feel a connection to whatever happens. Happy when he is happy, sad when he is sad. Amazing.

i have been visiting this thread every since it opened and im sad to see that nobody knows any where where we can download the episoes.. im only hoping that someone would upload all of them on mega or yousenidt.. please help me outtt

didnt some stuff happen with his mom?

after the show ended?

:[[ he had to drop out of school.

his mom gave the teacher guy money or something

and then it got all big & was on the news ("bribing"?)

:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

he was SO adorable.

:o Is this true??

I haven't heard about anything bad about his mom.. his mom is the best!!

I won't believe it!

I just uploaded another episode:

7/17/05

I still can't find a clubbox that has MBC's Sunday Sunday Night episodes from last year.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get all the episodes, unless someone knows a clubbox that has old episodes from 2005 summer. (HQ or LQ)

• 3 years later...
Guest scents
;) He is such a cute boy, a boy next door. I think many girls love him. He is so cool in his white shirt, very clean and cool to wear.

Archived