• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaii_bear

i'm in between 2nd and 3rd generation.

i started late on 2nd generation,

but loved the songs and groups though <3

Guest rain_drops

i'm soo old...i was 1st generation (seo taji/roola/kim won jun)..but i faded out of my kpop phase after the 2nd generation

hahaha same here, also 1st generation. i feel so old compared to most of the comments here.

started obsessing over more american music because of my dad -__-;

he listened to american rap, pretty weird since he's straight up korean. hahaha.....but then he started

listening to korean music again, so yeah im starting to listen to korean music a whole lot more...

but i still keep up with the whole american music scene. my dad influences me in a way because he listens to them really loud in the house o_o

Guest janeberryblue

i'm a latecomer to the 2nd generation but AHHHHH ses will always have a special place in my heart! but seriously.. i LOVE the 3rd generation. i guess it's because SO FAR, everyone is about my age. and i really do feel that the entertainment industry just got BETTER with the 3rd generation. for instance... though i LOVE LOVE LOVE hot, dbsk is definitely a much more improved and talented version.

this upcoming 4th generation though..... ahhhh makes me feel like a granny XDDDD

Guest sunnyskys*

The beginning of 2nd...a bit of Seo Taiji from 1st (that's it though)

Man, I know Soompi has a lot of young people but I feel really old now D:

Guest Esta♥

i'm in the 3rd generation.

however, i'm definetly 10000000000000% for the 2nd one!

more talent more HOTNESS more everything <3

Guest vanggirlie

2nd generation. 2nd generation was the best time for kpop.

i think baby vox should be added to 2nd generation.

Guest MzJung

im 2nd generation....

H.O.T[candy] was one of the first korean songs i listened to... they got me into the whole kpop thing...

Guest chocomilky

Second generation!!!! It makes me sound old, but I'm really not. SES brought me into K-pop and then other Asian music. Love them for life. Shinhwa is also pretty awesome. They were the second male singers I bought from.

For the fourth generation there would be all those female and male groups debuting this year.

1,000th post!

Guest roguechinadoll

mostly 3rd generation, a lil 2nd generation

but i gotta admit, i missed out on DEUX, they weren't bad

Archived