[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

currently watching ep 13 should be summarising soon.... *puhaha... i'm very slow*

anyway, I think dongshik & mindo; jungwoo & saeah, should pair in this manner...

if not I'm going to kill off the scriptwriter :vicx::lol:.....

*watched clips of ep 14 that mindo tried to seduce jw with her red-coloured lips & wet hair.... that's was jus too yuck... hahah*

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!! I adore SaYa & JaeWoo together and that's the reason I'm watching this drama.

Oh no.... I think they look weird together!

i know!! i'm watching the drama for saya + jaewoo scenes.....

oh actually, i don't think they're related. i thought jaewoo was the president's son but i guess not. still i don't think they'll get together because of the age gap. :(:( even the flower shop guy and park shin hye are about 6 yrs apart...

I think at certain points in life the age is not a big issue, but for a immature 23yr older it is.

JaeWoo - 29 & SaYa - 23 (ages as in the drama with 6 yrs diff.) is fine/ok as long as they will be together!!!

I think JaeWoo and SaYa characters are too extreme. JaeWoo reminds me of a very old man... I'm talking grandpop imagery! and SaYa reminds me of a middle school girl.

So watching these two gives me a stomach ache! It's like watching a pervert! :tears:

I hope JaeWoo and SaYa will tone down their extreme behavior. If JaeWoo add more youthfulness to his character (like DongShik) than him and SaYa would be a perfect match.

Prefer Dong-Shik and Min Do pairing those two are just damned funny together.

They are a funny pair aren't they.

Ep13 – summary

Dongjin – DJ; Dongshik – DS; Saeah – SA; Jungwoo – JW; Eunho – EH; Mindo – MD

DJ’s mother discussed with her hubby that she had the intention to bring SA back to take care of her & she had told him when she was young, SA’s granny told care of her when she’s alone. DJ’s dad said if the two elders in the family agreed, he won’t object too. So he wanted her to bring SA back home

JW was waiting patiently outside his car when a bunch of kids was playing around. JW told them to play elsewhere so as not to wake SA up & continued to wait for her till it was dark. Thinking of what DJ’s mother said, he knew she did not have anywhere to go. Then he called his mother saying he had some matter to attend & not able to return home. After he was done, he went back to his car & realized SA was nowhere to be found. Thinking she had disappeared, he went frantically to look for her but to no avail. Then he returned back to his car, & saw SA lying on the backseat, sleeping soundly. (haha :lol: wasteful trip) He carefully moved her to sleep in a better position. SA was sleeptalking while holding JW’s hand tightly… He held her back looking tenderly at her (awww…)…..

The next day, EH told DJ that his granny went over to her house to look for her. DJ nearly fainted!! (ha)… Knowing JW wasn’t at his desk, his mother still went over to look for him & saw a watch (meant for SA). ~~~~~

JW sent SA back to the hotel, asking her where she would be in the night. Not wanting him to worry, she said she would settle herself. … JW wrote an encouragement note together with the watch to the storeroom. He placed it in her ‘treasure box’….. JW then went over to look for his mother & she asked him where he go the night before? He said he went to help his friend whose father had just passed away. His mother told him to be careful & went to call his daughter, checking is JW seeing anyone. But she did not breathe a single word & told her to believe her son.

Leader Yang went to the storeroom but seeing it in a mess, she started tidying it up. Then she saw the watch & the little note & thought the watch was meant for her (she’s funny :lol::lol: )… DS then met SA along the corridor & made jokes on her parents. She threw him ‘I hate you’ & left to do her housekeeping.

DJ returned home & asked granny why she went over to EH’s house. She warned him if he ever reunite with HS’s mother, she would disown him. She felt he should find lady like EH. DJ was sighing & thinking of what JH said….

JH cried in the broadcast & DJ went out to look for her. He wiped off her tears & it was seen by EH.

DJ’s mother invited SA for a meal. MD could not concentrate at work, then JW walked towards the. MD mistook that it was JW’s granny & thought JW was a divorcee & had a daughter. Thinking that JW was interested with her, she thought he told his grandma to discuss marriage. (JW’s face is hahaha. :lol::lol: ) JW then said he’s neither married nor having a child…. MD acted like she has fallen for JW….

SA went to the florist shop to get the flowers, preparing to go to DJ’s house. Wearing the dress JW bought for her, she met him in the lobby. JW was still puzzle why SA didn’t put on her watch….

Mother told DS to pick SA, waiting at the bus-stop. He was shocked to know he had to bring SA to his house. They were bickering along the way…..

In the house, SA was envious of DJ’s family, having able to sit & eat together. The elders tried not to speak of her background & the thoughtful SA even helped granny to refill her soup.

Still no response from SA, JW went to the storeroom, to look through her treasure box & met SA. Hearing her how she’s being treated in DJ’s house, he asked her if she has a watch. SA replied that she never had a watch before… Immediately, he knew she did not receive it.

He saw Leader Yang on the corridor & she thought JW was interested in her. She spoke a lot & JW couldn’t understand a single bit….

Then she went to look for the Chairlady (JW’s mother) & she saw Leader Yang’s watch…. She was dumbfounded…..

Granny called again to EH’s mother-in-law so as to meet up again. She even brought along the pair of earring EH tried. After a long conversation, EH’s mother-in-law realized the future grand-daughter-in-law refering to EH.

End

I've never written a summary before....

pls pardon me if it was badly written...... :mellow:

Guest simply_dream

OMG! I LOVE U FOR THE SUMMARY... but question... NO MORE CHINESE SUBS?!?!

no!! i been waiting for them... on tudou they are still only up to ep 10... and this is alrdy up to ep 14... T.T any else where i can see this?!?! EVEN IN RAW?!?! besides from clubbox because it hates me?!?!? anyone is willing to up the LQ to something like... sendspace?!?!?

Guest shana pakim

haven't go the time to watch it yet...and wow is on ep 14 already...i think i only saw up to ep 9 or something i fogot...

Thanks for the compliments but I think I still need to improve on it..... :)

no!! i been waiting for them... on tudou they are still only up to ep 10... and this is alrdy up to ep 14... T.T any else where i can see this?!?! EVEN IN RAW?!?! besides from clubbox because it hates me?!?!? anyone is willing to up the LQ to something like... sendspace?!?!?

The Chinese subbers are having a 3-days break..... its not easy to subbing :mellow::mellow: ....

hopefully it can be out soon.... :)

Guest infinite

JaeWoo - 29 & SaYa - 23 (ages as in the drama with 6 yrs diff.) is fine/ok as long as they will be together!!!

i dont have anything against their ages in the drama. i mean that in real life, their actual ages are too far apart for the director to allow too much romance between them. park shin-hye is still a teenager in high school.

第15集文字预告

知海让恩浩少参与夏棉的事,这让恩浩很上火,两人针对是否具备妈妈的资格争吵了起来。

照在宇的指示,员工们在客房寻找起戒指。没有找到戒指,社长命令思雅写辞职书。

正在准备给在宇离别礼物的思雅听到在洗涤物中找到了戒指,让她重回公司的消息,大哭起来。

望着发现了高奶奶留下的耳环的民道,恩浩犹豫着,向婆婆说了关于东植的事。

EP 15 preview

Jihye demanded EunHo not to take part so much of Hasam's activites & this made EH very mad. Both were fighting who is more sutiable to be a mum.

Following Jungwoo's instruction, the staff started to look for the ring. The Chairlady ordered Saya to resign since the ring could not be found.

She was packing a gift for JW before she left, when she heard from the staff that the ring had been found in the laudry. She began to cry after she know she gotten her job back.

Looking at the pair of earrings Granny Goo left, EH told her mother-in-law about Dongjin.

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_15.swf

第16集文字预告

高妈妈偶然看到了路过的车里坐着的在宇妈妈,怀疑起自己的眼睛,想看看秀男是否住在这个酒店,跟进了酒店,遇到了在宇打起招呼。

高奶奶在超市看到了因卡到期不能刷卡而没法结帐的知淑(金慈玉),高奶奶帮知淑结清帐,知淑为了还钱去高奶奶家,见到了高妈妈,高妈妈和知淑是为民道和东植的事争吵后第一次见面,却又争吵起来。

对思雅搬来十分不满的东植,煽动东民一起进行绝食。

Mother Goo happened to meet JW's mother & began to suspect her eyesight. She went into the hotel & met JW.

Granny Goo saw Jisuk not able to pay for her groceries due to a expired card, she helped her. Wanting to return the money she owed Granny Goo, Jisuk met Mother Goo. Since Mother Goo & JK quarrelled becoz of MinDo & DongShik, they quarrelled again.

Not wanting SY to move in, DongShik made DongMin to go into boycotting with him.

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_16.swf

credit kdocn - xiaohe22

*sorry din do a summary for ep 14... coz my pc went for servicing*

Guest VikiVicks

Boy...I love this drama! I just finished episode 11. I want these two to be together as well. Anyone know if they will be brother and sister??? Please NO!

The other couple, MinDao and the florist, they are very cute together, love to see them fight :P These pairing will be perfect, but KDrama loves those 3-way or 4-way love affairs.

Can't wait for all the episodes!

Guest VikiVicks

Boy...I love this drama! I just finished episode 11. I want these two to be together as well. Anyone know if they will be brother and sister??? Please NO!

The other couple, MinDao and the florist, they are very cute together, love to see them fight :P These pairing will be perfect, but KDrama loves those 3-way or 4-way love affairs.

Can't wait for all the episodes!

Not sure why it got posted twice. Sorry.

Guest infinite

ok, jaewoo IS the president's daughter. unless there's a twist and saya is actually the ajumma's daughter, saya and jaewoo are siblings. noooO! :(

i loved their hug in epi 15. i cant wait for 16!

Guest infinite

jinny21 on veoh has up to ep 13 :D

http://www.veoh.com/users/jinny21

I've followed the names given by Dramaok, so if I've made some mistakes previously, pls pardon me :mellow:

Ep 15

JH & EH were quarrelling. JH wanted EH to stop showing concern over her daughter, EH on the other hand pinpointed that she didn't even know what her daughter wants or needs for birthday. Granny Jeong told Grandpa Jeong that JH had sent a present to HS.

In the hotel, Leader Yang asked SY on the ring matter & about her relations with the Planning Team-leader. She replied who the team leader was? Leader Yang thought SY was pretending. Then she bought a team of staff back to the room & searched for the missing ring.

JW went & Leader Yang told him were they searching in the wrong direction, but JW rejected immediately & wanted them to look thoroughly. Leader Yang wanted to ask JW out for a meal but he came out with an excuse to shake her off...

SY was housekeeping when the visitor asked SY to place some flowers in his room. She went to the flower shop & DS mentioned that he saw JW carried her to a room. But it seemed like SY was too drunk that day & didn't have any slight idea. While DS was arranging the flowers, she ran to the 'missing-ring' room, trying to find out if the ring was found. She was seen by the Leader Yang & insisted SY had taken the ring & demanded her to return. SY was hurt...

Grandpa Jeong was persuading Granny Jeong to allow SY to move in….

SY went back to collect the flowers but was unsatisfied with it & started to quarrel with DS. Leader Yang went to report to the Chairlady on the search of the missing ring. She asked how SY performed in her work & said if the ring could not be found, SY would have to leave the job...

JW's sister was listening somehow she knew the relation between JW & SY. She went to JW's office & knew the dress she picked was meant for SY. She even told him SY would have to leave if the ring couldn't be found. She advised him to give up on SY if his feeling wasn’t deep enough since he knew his mother's character...

Leader Yang went to find SY & told her about the Chairlady's decision, on wanting her to leave by today. SY was so kind enough & asked did she get Leader Yang into trouble. She felt relieved after knowing she's wasn't punished due to her. She went back to the storeroom & squatting alone in daze. JW came & she told him she was sacked. He said he believed her & she said in this hotel only JW believed her... She wanted to return the room key to him & said since she's no longer a staff her, she has no reason to stay. JW refused to take & SY said she would stay for another night...

EH’s house, MD went to her mother's drawer & found the Granny Jeong's earrings. EH recognized the earrings & went to her mother-in-law's room to explain to her. She said DJ was the PD for her program & she sent him back & seen by his grandpa, which caused the misunderstanding. The mother-in-law said to her & wanted her to decide for herself. If the man was right, grab it don't lose it... Hearing that, she cried...…

DJ's house, everyone was celebrating birthday for HS. EH gave HS a ballet's dress for present. JH called & Granny Jeong didn't breathe a word & hanged up. HS & DJ changed into ballerinas & everyone in the family exploded into laughter. HS called EH to thank her for the gift, DJ wished to speak to her & she used she's busy as an excuse & hanged up on the phone.

SY was packing & thinking how she came to Seoul & how JW helped her. Thinking she had to repay him, she went to pick some gifts for him. She traced back when she saved JW & how his diary was soiled, she picked a really big box. Then she went shopping & went back to the hotel to arrange the gifts.

One of the staff brought back the laundry & the ring back to the owner. It was the owner's carelessness that the ring went missing... Leader Yang told JW about this & the Chairlady knew it too... Knowing its the owner's fault, she asked her son-in-law to apologize to SY on her behalf. SY told JW to look for her (JW was already on his way…), gave him her gift, thanking for all his help. JW said if it was a departing gift then it’s not necessary coz the ring had been found. SY couldn't believe it & started tearing... JW hugged her... (all JW & SY supporters must be going…Aaawww.... haha)

Granny Jeong agreed to allow SY to move in. Father Jeong explained to them that SY's granny helped Mother Jeong a lot & DJ agreed. DS objected & DM also followed as he had to give up his room. Mother Jeong was unhappy with DS’s objection, Father Jeong consoled her saying DS always meant the opposite since he longed to have a sister…

In the station, DJ greeted EH in the morning & thanked her for the HS's present. EH deliberately ignored him. JH walked in without greeting & while in the program, she missed out the EH's script. EH wanted her to add in & she refused & began to argue between each other. DJ came in & reprimanded JH. She said she didn’t like EH so close to HS as she's the mum.

Mother Jeong came to the hotel to look out SY, telling her both Grandpa & Granny Jeong consented her staying in her house. SY said she was glad but thinking that she's interrupting them. Mother Jeong then told her to treat it like her house & live there. Thinking that, it was repaying SY's granny help & since it was her father’s last wish too. Then Mother Jeong went to the flower shop to look for DS but walked away after he wasn't there. Then she saw JW's mother...

~end of ep15~

Archived