Iple.com Tutorials

Guest Paku

Guest IzumiSutekiAnime

Cool! I made one yesterday and it's still empty.. My IE is kinda slow so I need to be patient to follow every step but its fun to, like click and try without knowing what will happened next or what it says..

Here's my i.style..

izu2minY

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaohero

Are you talking about leaving a comment in their guestbooks? You might have to wait a little while later before you can post/comment in their gb. It happens to me sometimes. I can't read Korean but I am guessing that's why, the other possible reason is that you have to choose a place for your comment. It's a new thing in the gb... hope that helps

i'm having the same prob as murley too T_T

thanks Paku for your explaination.

But i dunno why the pop-up happens to me every time i tried to leave a comment for Jae ]:

Guest LindaDoll

I don't know why but I can't ever log-in into my account. When I first registered, I was able to log-in but after a couple of weeks, I can't seem to log-in anymore and this pops up. Do anyone know why?? :unsure:

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/4664/errorzn0.jpg

p.s. I am using the latest internet explorer.

Incorrect passowrd/username combo, I believe.

May I know how do you get candies? O___o;

btw, add my iPLE :)

http://istyle.iple.com/floJ

Posting a lot of stuff and scrapping other's posts increase your candies count, but I'm not sure by how much.

this doesn´t work normally for me..cuz i´m using MAC..so is it ok for me to use safari to go in?? cuz maybe it´s just my netthis doesn´t work normally for me..cuz i´m using MAC..so is it ok for me to use safari to go in?? cuz maybe it´s just my net

Hi,

I'm new in iple..

though i created my account a few months ago..

ehheheheh...

can you help me??

i have some trouble uploading my pics in my entry..

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6259/f1vj1.png

Here's my iple address...

add me!!

http://istyle.iple.com/YiJern10

Yup, it's suppose to be full~ the bar should should be moving and once the picture is done uploading. The box will disappear... I'm sorry but I can't read what it says ^^; Maybe it takes awhile to load? Internet speed could be a problem?

Ahhh, the tutorials are great for the most part! I'm still stuck on a few things, though, and if I can't figure them out in a couple of days and if I haven't thrown my computer out the window in anger, I'll have to ask for help. =X

Here's my Iple: hachi0

--hachi.

Guest jaclynchan

When I try to add a pic to my entry..i face a pop up and nothing happens after...I will click on the orange button to upload and the pop up with the orange and blue status bars will pop up then a smaller window pops up and after i close it, nothing happens and I don't get back to my entry...anyone had such a problem?

i'm facing this problem right now.

its irritating me.

hello

hi i'm having problem to upload pic too..

there's a pop up to activate active x control..

yes i did that

but everytime i want to upload pics the box appeared again n again..

huhuhuhuh

anyone help me with this please

thanx

Active X를 설치하여 주세요.

i'm still getting this message...

how? ottoke?

at first, when i'm first log in to ipple, i've already run the active x..

haiiyyoooo

Guest xiaochingu.

is anyone using the iple messenger?

mine is soygreen

and OMG

iple links their turorials back to soompi O_O

how did that happen?

but thank you for all the tutorials!

Guest serenity_tvxq

QUOTE(yippieyeah @ Aug 29 2007, 04:39 PM)

When I try to add a pic to my entry..i face a pop up and nothing happens after...I will click on the orange button to upload and the pop up with the orange and blue status bars will pop up then a smaller window pops up and after i close it, nothing happens and I don't get back to my entry...anyone had such a problem?

i'm facing this problem right now.

its irritating me.

error.jpg

me too i am also have this problems...i pressed the orange button but this will always come out...can someone out there help us out???

Guest lilaznstar

I made an account and everything but when i went to login it said wrong pw >.< so i went to try and have them send it to me but I don't have a resident number @-@ anyone know what I'm supposed to put in there, they never asked for any numbers....

EDIT!!

i figured it out ^-^ just type all spaces in both boxes that ask for "resident number" ^-^ which is the top 2 boxes with a hyphen in between.

and if u guys are wondering the box under that is "name"

and the one under that is "ID"

Archived