[drama 2007] Yi San - King Jeong-jo [이산 - 정조대왕]

Guest dramaok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koggiri

could anyone upload the last special that aired after the final episode?

i feel like i need a closure after spending 77 hours of my life watching this great drama :tears:

Guest Madrasta

Thanks for this thread. I have started watching Yi-San 1st week of January 2009. I deferred watching this because I still have lots of series to see yet. This series is amazing. I am already closed to 30 episode and I can't just get enough of it. I did some back reading and somehow, I gathered that it's going to be another sad ending. But, it's okey, I am used now to having sad endings as long as it calls for it. I am not really a big fan of the lead actor, but he's amazing here. He looks cool and well mannered making him and Han Ji Min a good looking couple. I am sure Yi San and SY have still long way to overcome the plots of their enemies, but it's the way or manner they handle it that makes it an endearing series.

• 1 month later...
Guest JustPinay

I've finished Yi San finally this afternoon. I consider it one of the most wonderful historical series that I've watched since Jewel in the Palace. All casts have been fantastic. Everything seemed so credible. The flow of the story from the start to finish put me always at the edge of my seat (or bed). My only regret is that I am so late joining this thread. I could have given my share of comments and insights while this was on air in 2007 up to 2008. But, I am glad I gave this a chance. I became an instant fan of Lee Seo Jin. He's so amazing here. Well, about the chemistry of LSJ and HJM, it was awkward at first, but as the drama developed, I couldn't get enough of them. Park Seun Hyi was perfect for her role as the Queen wife of Yisan. I never felt jealous of her, even if she was the legitimate wife. In fact, I felt sorry for her because it was obvious that she really loved Yisan. However, towards the later part of the series, she became Song Seon's champion.

I am sure this is going to be telecast in the Philippines. Lee Seo Jin is also very popular here along with HJM. I will be looking forward to that when it is already dubbed in Tagalog.

GREAT SERIES!!!

Guest JustPinay

Yeah I almost forgot, before I finally leave this thread, I want also to mention some of my favorite characters in the series, aside from LSJ and HJM;

Those performers who acted as DAE SU, and his fellow good looking Imperial Guards, Official Nam, the Grandfather of Yisan, the attendant of the Queen and Chobi, of course the Queen, wife of Yisan, the Minister confidante of Yisan, the young YISAN, Seon and Dae Su, and latter part that scholar who took the place of Secretary Hong. I really don't know, but although allied of the King, I've never took a liking of Secretary Hong..., Dae Su's uncle and aunt, and that beautiful attendant of the King Yisan who's always with official Nam. She has a very lovely face....and more. I can't remember them all...That's it!!! :D

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

I just finished the drama like two days ago. This definitely one of the most heart wrenching dramas I've seen. I think this is the only kdrama that I really cried cried. I love the chemistry Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min has.... Idk. Even though there weren't any kissing scene and w/e, the way Yi San held Song Yeon (or looks at her) made me feel like it was so real. I hope to have someone like Yi San! They're love was so beautifully translated to the audience through out the whole drama. Made me fall madly in love with Lee Seo Jin and made me jealous of Han Ji Min. She gets to act with a lot of handsome actors. I think she has chemistry with anyone she acts with. Anyways, I'm going to watch it again b/c it's just that GOOD!! Probably going to cry for 3 hrs again. lols.

Oh. I feel like Yi San didn't get the recognition that it should. I think LSJ and HJM deserve best on screen couple and stuff like that. But, I guess b.c the drama aired towards the end of 2007 and ended in 2008 that the awards ppl just put them in the 2007 category.

Guest irsalı

Yi San is the first Korean drama I watched. After yi san I started to love korean dramas and korean actress and actors.in my country there is too many fans of korean dramas and actors and actress. I love historical dramas so, Yi san is the best korean drama for me. I love han ji min and lee seo jin together.

Guest leegirl

yi san is the first korean drama I watched. After yi san I started to love korean dramas and korean actress and actors.in my country there is too many fans of korean dramas and actors and actress. I love historical dramas soo Yi san is the best korean drama for me. I lowe han ji min and lee seo jin together.

i agree LSJ and HJM have great chemistry and I hope they will have more projects together

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived