Who Makes A Cuter Couple? Rachel+hayden Or Rachel+adam Brody

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come I've never heard of this Hayden o.o;; (a guy?)

anywhoos..

the orange county couples forever :P

Darth Vaderrrrrrr

Guest overmyhead

I think Hayden and Rachel look hott together..but I still think rachel and adam belong together *tear tear*

plus I think I should be dating Hayden!

Guest lovejyk

Rachel and Adam because they were my favorite couple in The O.C.

But why does Hayden have a gun pointed at him in one of those pictures?

Guest nelehan

i say adam and rachel.

buttt! wow... where have i been??

when did rachel and adam break up?

can someone inform me? ^_^

Guest ADORE.you

She looked really happy with Adam Brody. It's such a shame it came to an end =( .. But it's not like she moved on to a bad guy, Hayden has the potential to make her as happy too =)

Guest xl0v3juicy

rachel and adam.

i was scrolling through the rachel+hayden pictures, and I was just like "they're alright.." and then right when I scrolled to rachel+adam I was like " :tears: they looked SOO cute together." I"m so sad theyre not together anymore :(

she's cute with both but a tad bit better with adam brody because he's just too good looking :x rachel bilson is so tiny.

Guest funky_pinky

I like Hayden !! And i just know that rachel and hayden dating? O_o But i like rachel + adam~ cute couple <3

Guest vc1188

I think Rachel is the type of person who looks cute with anyone because she's so cute

I definitely miss Rachel+Adam though

Guest Vino de Jerez

How come I've never heard of this Hayden o.o;; (a guy?)

anywhoos..

the orange county couples forever :P

erm, maybe its just that you are ignorant of some of the less famous people in Hollywood. For sure he is a guy, hayden need not be a girl's name. I found out abt Hayden Christensen even before knowing Hayden Panettiere, and i thought hayden seemed like a guy's name to me too.

back to the topic, i think hayden is hot!! if they are currently tgt, they would look like a hot couplel. But i still miss rachel and adam, they are the CUTEST!

Archived