3 new clips

Guest JJames

Guest JJames
New start?
hey guys! since it's a brand new soompi.. i decided to start my soundclick over.. today i sang 3 songs.. Green Day - Wake Me Up When Septemeber Ends Ryan Cabrera - True and Jay Chou - An Jing (Silence) http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=357448 it would be great if i could get some comments on the clips :D thanks for showing interest

Guest animagelet

I heard an jing - cause' I love that song. =] you're a little off sometimes.. I'm not sure if it's because you can't reach the notes.. or you can't get the notes right? but your voice sort of reminds me of jay's. =] keep up the good work.

Guest luvjunjin0819

Hey James!!! ^_^

I like ur voice....ur voice gets kinda shaky from time to time, but i bet if u keep working at it, u'll get it juss right!! I liked all 3 songs. hehe!

~Tab ;)

Hey, you're that judge XD

First of all, you rock already for doing a Green Day song. No one does them, even if this one's really gentle compared to their other songs.

Wake Me Up When September Ends - I had to use Lofi <_<

You were a bit shaky, but it sounds good ^_^

True - Ah, never heard this so...

But you sound great in this, but a bit off when the high parts.

An Jing - Ha, this was my first Jay Chou song :lol: I only have 2 though. Some notes are a tiny bit off but your voice does remind me of Jay. In the middle of the chorus, you go off-key and stay off until the end. You sounded really good at the beginning though.

You have a nice voice, keep practising and it'll sound even better ^_^ Which reminds me, I need to practise too...

Guest fantasiimaker

I listened to An Jing =) You sound pretty nice ^^ just a little pitchy here and there. If you kept on pitch, I think it'd be excellent. Sing more chinese songs!!

Guest True_Critic

Wake me up:

it sounds like you're trying too hard to vibrato sometimes.

you get out of tune CONSTANTLY

you sound like you're holding back

and your voice is slightly airy....

overall.. you need a loooooot of practice

Guest ohprodigy

[jay chou - an jing] - i listen to this cause i like jay chou =D, it might sound better if you sing a little away from the mic/what u used to sing. it sound funny cause of your pitch, but pretty good =) i like your voice it sounds a bit like jay chou =) GOOODDDD JOB! keep it up!

Guest babiixru

is this the james from IRC =)

you have a nice voiceeee

september - it would nicer if you put in a bit more emotion :) and when you sing the parts where the pitch goes higher than the baseline, you seem to go out of tune, but that's okay, nothing practice can't get rid of

true - i like this clip better than the green day one. you konw the tune better and you sing more confidently! don't afraid to let out the power when you sing higher, "to the only that's true" seems like you are holding back. don't! the less you hold back, the more you can help yourself raise your vocal range! =D

Guest tinasarangg

i like true, the aura you give is nice. the only criticism i have is that the high notes are a bit strained. the jay chou clip matches your voice the best.

nice job xD

Archived