[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

This Drama ended here in the US on Tuesday, July 2nd. (KBS) It ended with episode #171 and I thought, from following this forum, that this drama had 172 episodes. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. Am I missing something here or was an episode skipped?

On another note, I am looking forward to the next drama and following it with all of you.

Thank You.

Missyquick, the drama had 172 episodes. Check Wanniesarangs YT site for missed info. New drama You are my Destiny (You are my Life) is really good after first few episodes. http://www.Veoh.com XRAYMIND has english subs up to 10 You can also watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoMdw8xc30w (pcw1989) so far up to episode 21 in chinese and english.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joannabk

I'm so excited to come back and see people still post to this thread! I miss DanBaek...I was wondering, any word on either KJS or HJH's next projects? -Thanks

I'm so excited to come back and see people still post to this thread! I miss DanBaek...I was wondering, any word on either KJS or HJH's next projects? -Thanks

I miss DanBaek too, just the other day..I spent lunchbreak watching youtube vods. KJS turned to hosting, here's newslink:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

HJH is busy doing lots of CFs...and will start shooting her new drama "East of Eden" next week which also stars Song Seung Hon, Park Hae Jin, Lee Dae.

link to East of EDen thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190567

seems no DanBaek reunion project soon:(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jskywalker

Please help..

where to download episode 131-135 with english subtitle? I can't watch through youtube or veoh.

your help is appreciated

thanks,

jskywalker

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I know it's off topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US SUPPORT HAN JI HYE ON HER NEW DRAMA

eAST OF EDEN

vISIT THE FORUM AND ALSO HAN JI HYE'S FORUM

tHANKS A LOT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mab2007

haha! i finished watching this drama...and this time..i'm watching her new drama...EOE!!...you better watch it..it's very nice!!!!you won't regret!!!!haha... =D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xjaneeex

So I FINALLY finished watching 미우나 고우나 today.

I liked it because it was a pretty light drama, but towards the end it got so dramatic, and I cried a lot. o_o

I love the happy ending though<3

The part when

Dongji got pregnant

was a little..... uh..... strange.....

But yeah I love this drama<3

Now I have to find another daily drama to watch hehe

I have to watch this drama. I wasn't able to watch this while it was still airing. When I have free time, I'll watch. It's kind of long even if it's just 30 min. it's still more than a 100 eps. Good luck to me. Well, it's better that I will watch this now coz it will be available in a lot of sites and with great eng sub too.

• 4 weeks later...

What a succinct way of putting it! :)

This discussion is very relevant and interesting. I used to despair at the stupidity of some characters in K-dramas - the rigmarole concerning cross in-law marriages (Daughters-in-Law) and how marriages between foster/adopted siblings are taboo (Que Sera Sera is the latest example that comes to mind, although the feelings aren't mutual; oldies like Winter Sonata) used to frustrate me but they are revelations of the Korean mindset and culture, I believe?

The issue of deception in My Girl was overplayed too (come on, the child saved you!) but I know that respect of the elderly is is de rigeur in Korean society, so deceiving the family was a grave sin. I guess the story would be more interesting with conflict than without...;)

And then there's all that shouting. Gracious, I used to wonder why the characters would shout so much (and so rudely too, sometimes). I've since accepted this as a feature of K-drama (but wonder if it's a reflection of the way Koreans interact with people they are familiar with)! :lol:

Speaking of shouting, I don't like the way DH constantly shouts at MA, especially in front of their child. I am not fond of MA but do not dislike her (I haven't watched her in the earlier eps, so she may have been more deplorable than she is now). Eva's pretty face is wasted on DH - I honestly do not see anything attractive about this man. Sonia is too good to be true too - although we're supposed to like her, I don't...perhaps because she isn't given a lot of screen time to flesh out her character. At one point, when DH was being nice to her platonically, her voiceovers voicing out her suspicions that he must like her came across as presumptuous and annoying (to me, anyway!).

While Sonia isn't technically breaking up a family, I do like the idea of Chanee, DH and MA coming together as a family again not because I'm against DH marrying a foreigner but simply because Chanee deserves to have his mummy back and because MA's trying to change (well, we'll see if it's out of pride - not wanting to lose her ex; or if it's genuine). The way the story's slanted though, I think DH and Sonia will end up together (those scenes of the two of them and Chanee always seem so joyful)...perhaps only after MA has had an epiphany (if ever!).

i'm on episode 108 and the love angle between sonia and dallhyeo is heating up. i used to see the actress playing sonia in a talk show with all foreign girls living in korea. i never paid any attention because that show was not english subbed. then i read something like 'eva' is considered a great beauty in korea. really? she looks plain and flat tome in this drama series. what does she really do in korea?

also, what i can't understand is why the ji yeong character keeps on meeting her now married former boyfriend in the past episodes i have seen . once a person is married, that person is legally committed to her/his spouse and any action might be cause of misunderstanding between spouses.that man treated her and her family so badly,reason for her to forget all about him.

i'm a great fan of han hye jin and she is such a natural actress. though i thnk that the actor playing bh looks a bit youngerthan her. she looks more a little more mature than her.

Archived