[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

DP knows what she wants! This is the second time I seen her character take the lead and perform an act normally the man would. However, BH should be shame of his self letting her wear the pants like that! Look how he was trying to pull his hand away from DP! I thought I was watching a little girl wearing a skirt that the wind blew it up in the air! :lol:

BH! get a hold of yourself and be the man!!!!!! B)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kauaisurfer

DP knows what she wants! This is the second time I seen her character take the lead and perform an act normally the man would. However, BH should be shame of his self letting her wear the pants like that! Look how he was trying to pull his hand away from DP! I thought I was watching a little girl wearing a skirt that the wind blew it up in the air! :lol:

BH! get a hold of yourself and be the man!!!!!! B)

LMAO...gerryg you are So Right! ....DP will be the "driving force" in their relationship. The caption where she told BH to stand still...

...PRICELESS.

Ater that ...We consider them married...NO ONE WILL STOP DP FROM MARRYING BH. ...it is a done deal.

Guest professor97

gerryg--it's the 21st century. Why shouldn't a woman take control of the situation. She wants BH and is willing to do what she must for him. I say "You go girl!" It's about time women got some power in relationships and now on to leading the world! :rolleyes:

gerryg--it's the 21st century. Why shouldn't a woman take control of the situation. She wants BH and is willing to do what she must for him. I say "You go girl!" It's about time women got some power in relationships and now on to leading the world! :rolleyes:

That's true, so true gosh I'm so embarrassed thinking so old fashion..... NOT! :w00t:

BH doesn't have the luxury of having a 21st century girl. He's at a social dis-advantage and needs to prove himself. Otherwise he will looks like a kept puppet... Even if he does not have anything else in this world he does have his manhood and he ought to guard it fearlessly especially in the eyes of her parents.

Just think, if I was Mr & Mrs. Na what I saw was not a man but a girl . I would be hard press to give my daughter to someone I thought she had to be his protector. BH needs to man-up and become a 21st century man!! B)

Guest kauaisurfer

BH doesn't have the luxury of having a 21st century girl. He's at a social dis-advantage and needs to prove himself. Otherwise he will looks like a kept puppet... Even if he does not have anything else in this world he does have his manhood and he ought to guard it fearlessly especially in the eyes of her parents.

Excellent Point. And we agree that BH needs to be more assertive. However, I think DP is in a sense "dealing with the cards" she has...BH is still unsure of himself so he is at times tentative in the relationship. I think DP realizes this and has decided to take on the situation in a straight forward manner and BH will just have to catch up on the run...

We LOVE...the way the screenwriter has handled this storyline...Wonderful!

Excellent Point. And we agree that BH needs to be more assertive. However, I think DP is in a sense "dealing with the cards" she has...BH is still unsure of himself so he is at times tentative in the relationship. I think DP realizes this and has decided to take on the situation in a straight forward manner and BH will just have to catch up on the run...

We LOVE...the way the screenwriter has handled this storyline...Wonderful!

Yes the screenwriter has taken their time given us the BH/DP storyline but Wow! It was worth the wait!

Personally I really like the way DP is handling the situation but I decided to talk against it just because I want to! :lol:

Guest dramaok

tomorrow preview:

단풍은 기태와 종순에게 백호를 사랑하는 사람이라고 소개하고, 만수의 집 앞에서 백호와 단풍이 함께 있는 모습을 본 종순은 백호를 때리는데...

Danpoong introduces Baekho to Mr. and Mrs. Na as the person she loves, and when Mrs. Na sees Baekho and Danpoong together infront of the Bong home, Mrs. Na starts hitting Baekho.

He tells Mr Park, among other things, to marry someone he loves, and he seems to be sincere. It appeared to me that SJ is well aware of his options, that, even though he would like to be with JY, he's got no chance and now he's got to make the best of the situation. I don't think it's his ambition driving his decisions to throw his weight around at Bonjour. When he calls the investor and tells him he is leaving Bonjour, I saw that as SJ covering his own *ss, showing to everyone that he deserves to be at Bonjour for more than just his marriage papers. Now Mr. Bong will think twice about firing SJ, even if he does divorce SA (which is what SJ was thinking would happen as he was resigning). I hope that I'm not wrong; it would be such a waste to leave SJ in the same place at the close of the drama as at the start.

welcome to soompi. and i don't know how sincere SJ really is these days. he's a complext character who seems quite capable of destroying lots of ppl, including himself.... i don't really think he loves Ji-Yeong. i see it as more like he enjoys being on the pedesdal that she has kept him on for years and years.. and he wants to hang on to that projected image of him... be it not true... in short, it's not JY he loves, but JY's image of him he loves.

Anyone know clubbox account that has all the eps?

I been looking for it for while and can't find one that has eps from the beginning...

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

did you try searching through www.findclubbox.com

ditto. BH was in a very vulnerable, depressing state, not very sure of anything... when DP pulled him to go see her parents. BH has shown that he can be very assertive in the past, but i like how in times when he is doubting things, she steps right in and pulls them forward.. they are a cute couple..

---

Half of me feels sorry for JY...I think that she really wants to move on but is having a hard time...(not everyone gets over things the same way)...and everytime that she tries JY comes along and confuses her again... there are reasons there are sayings like "outta sight outta mind" <_<

The other half of me is REALLY pissed at her and can't stand her for being such a wuss...I mean she just lets Sua treat her like crap and isn't even firm with SJ either.... she needs to tell SJ "Look leave me the richard simmons alone...don't call me, don't look for me, nada...you capishe!!!" and she needs to lay the smack down on Sua but SERIOUS...I mean how can she just sit there and let her constantly throw water on her and beat her and call her "richard simmons"... she needs to be like "richard simmons, who the richard simmons you calling richard simmons!..." and take her skinny richard simmons and beat her face in.... oh sorry my ol' BKLYN side was coming out there...ma bad! ;)

And if she don't got it in her then I will HAPPILY volunteer to do it for her! ;):lol::w00t:

LOL.. but ya Sooah sometimes calls Ji-Yeong 'gijibae (기집애)' which literally just means 'female child'.. as it was used back in the day (gyejibae) when women were lower class citizen, but these days ppl throw that term around to mean 'girl' or 'woman' in a slightly off-colored slang way.. i use 'girl' usually but sometimes 'richard simmons' when i translate even though it's not really that harsh, based on the tone of the voice the person uses.. it's not really a cussing word, but it can be derogratory. it certainly isn't a nice term, though you hear lots of moms use that term to refer to their daughters.. and sometimes friends call each other that in a teasing way. it's kinda like the female equivalent of 'punk'..

Guest kauaisurfer

Yes the screenwriter has taken their time given us the BH/DP storyline but Wow! It was worth the wait!

Personally I really like the way DP is handling the situation but I decided to talk against it just because I want to! :lol:

OK...I see your point ...Well at least think I do...wait ...gerryg...I am SO Confused!

...All The Best.

Guest damifino

i don't really think he loves Ji-Yeong. i see it as more like he enjoys being on the pedesdal that she has kept him on for years and years.. and he wants to hang on to that projected image of him... be it not true... in short, it's not JY he loves, but JY's image of him he loves.

I agree... it's more like he was saying "marry someone who loves YOU without questioning you" more than "marry someone you love."

ditto. BH was in a very vulnerable, depressing state, not very sure of anything... when DP pulled him to go see her parents. BH has shown that he can be very assertive in the past, but i like how in times when he is doubting things, she steps right in and pulls them forward.. they are a cute couple..

Also agree... they have the right balance of give and take in their relationship which is what all good relationships have. When one feeling weak, the other is there to take up the slack, but they always take turns being the strong one.

LOL.. but ya Sooah calls Ji-Yeong 'gijibae (기집애)' which literally just means 'female child'.. as it was used back in the day (gyejibae) when women were lower class citizen, but these days ppl throw that term around to mean 'girl' or 'woman' in a slightly off-colored slang way.. i use 'richard simmons' sometimes when i translate even though it's not really that harsh, based on the tone of the voice the person uses.. it's not really a cussing word, but it can be derogratory. it certainly isn't a nice term, though you hear lots of moms use that term to refer to their daughters.. and sometimes girlfriends call each other in a teasing way. it's kinda like the female equivalent of 'punk'..

I always equate it with the term "chic" or "broad."

Guest kauaisurfer

Also agree... they have the right balance of give and take in their relationship which is what all good relationships have. When one feeling weak, the other is there to take up the slack, but they always take turns being the strong one.

...An Excellent Point...and being a married couple on the board...We Agree 110%!

OK...I see your point ...Well at least think I do...wait ...gerryg...I am SO Confused!

...All The Best.

Basically I like playing devil's advocate. It spurs more discussion and sometimes it's plain ole fun! :D

Guest Animefanzgirl

Thanks Dramaok for the explination. I still think JY needs to "open up a can of whup-richard simmons" on Sua. :w00t:

Oops there I go again. I just can't seem to control myself. ;)

Guest dramaok

Thanks Dramaok for the explination. I still think JY needs to "open up a can of whup-richard simmons" on Sua. :w00t:

Oops there I go again. I just can't seem to control myself. ;)

haha okay.. sooah does need a can of whup-richard simmons.. but so does ji-yeong.. maybe some good f!ck from woojin..

then she will know a real man. oops.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kauaisurfer

Basically I like playing devil's advocate. It spurs more discussion and sometimes it's plain ole fun! :D

...Touche...Well Done!

Guest damifino

SA and JY both need more than a can of whupp-richard simmons... they need more like a 2 by 4 upside the head since getting into car accidents, being humiliated, getting punched/scratched, being left stranded by SJ by the river, getting drunk, etc. didn't seem to work on either one of them :lol:

Guest Animefanzgirl

SA and JY both need more than a can of whupp-richard simmons...

Any suggestions...hmmmmm mutilation, labatomy...anything works for me...like I said I'm a willing volunteer! ;):lol:

Guest Animefanzgirl

haha okay.. sooah does need a can of whup-richard simmons.. but so does ji-yeong.. maybe some good f!ck from woojin..

then she will know a real man. oops.. :sweatingbullets:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah that's EXACTLY what she needs...that will DEFINATELY make her forget whats his name. ;):lol:

Archived