[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rochinipark

thanks all for summaries and previews of the episodes.i've not been able to watch this in full for a few weeks now,owing to bad internet connection.

been reading up on latest happenings,so SJ is going to jail,SJ and SA divorce already.this will be awkward when got family dinners,with DP-BH still together.btw they still haven't registered wedding legally with all the problems happening.wonder if something will happen in this angle.

only 2 more episodes to go.so fast this finish,my 1st ever daily drama.unlikely to watch another as only got KBS World to influence me and they're still 30 episodes back on Migo.

Guest damifino

If SA really love SJ she could have shown her support to him by visiting him in the jail...even if they are divorced...Even JY who SJ hurted so much, showed her dignity by visiting him ! She also has to do it to resolve all issues she has with him... before she starts a new life with WJ..

SJ divorced SA after telling her that he never loved her and only married her for her family fortune... what self-respecting woman is going to "stand by her man" under the circumstances? Only doormats like JY would cling on and continue to go to a man who treated them with such disrespect. What JY has isn't dignity, what JY has is a missing brain and lack of self-worth. JY's issues with SJ should have been resolved the moment she saw her father on his knees begging SJ to take her back.

Guest krnonthak0b

aww the shows almost over =(

but yea honestly i'm actually happy a lot of things are turning happy for everyone including SJ and his mom.

The grandmom, mom and SJ are still annoying and all those evil moments still wanna make you bash on them, but i mean this is afterall

one of those feel good dramas and i like how each and every character is coming out a better person.

<3 baekho and sooah's relationship ahh i wished they'd develop the whole brother/sister thing a bit deeper though

haha watching them in EP. 170 i thought they could actually be siblings ^_^.

sorry my post is a bit incoherent, i just wrote as i thought of things that were on my mind.

PS reallly really liking baekho and sooah's newfound friendship.

Guest Cerise

최종회:: 2008년 5월 2일 금요일

최여사는 동지에게 각서를 내밀며 직접 찢으라고 하고, 동지는 서러움이 복받쳐 울음을 터트린다. 최여사는 봉순이 유전자검사결과 서류를 내밀자 갈등하다가 조심스레 열어보는데... 2년 후 산부인과에 간 단풍과 동지는 뜻밖의 소식을 듣게 되고, 단풍의 전화를 받은 백호는 헐레벌떡 만수에게 간다. 한편 최여사의 생일을 앞둔 수아는 귀국하고, 마트에서 선재와 지영은 다시 마주치게 되는데...

The preview for the last episode is out. It won't play with me.... ><;;

Guest Khai

i thought i gonna post the prev but cerise... you faster than me...

Here cap prev for last episode...

untitled-truecolor-01-7.jpg

Look like DP and JY pregnant... and SJ back with SA.

the preview looks great I can't wait until someone tells us what they are saying.

Looks like JY and DP are happy.

Both SJ & SA took the short cut to the road of happiness thus, they were the very last to achieve it.

Guest kauaisurfer

Both SJ & SA took the short cut to the road of happiness thus, they were the very last to achieve it.

gerryg...PLEASE Say it isn't so....YIKES...Oh the Humanity, where is Justice??

...SJ needs to serve a very long prison sentence...

Mr & Mrs...will be disheartened if SJ is given any realm of redemption.

gerryg...PLEASE Say it isn't so....YIKES...Oh the Humanity, where is Justice??

...SJ needs to serve a very long prison sentence...

Mr & Mrs...will be disheartened if SJ is given any realm of redemption.

You guys are the funniest!!!!!

But I guess the writer is trying to tell us that

- criminals do commit crimes and

- they do get caught and

- they do go to jail and......

- they do get out! :lol:

Guest divasma

i thought i gonna post the prev but cerise... you faster than me...

Here cap prev for last episode...

untitled-truecolor-01-7.jpg

Look like DP and JY pregnant... and SJ back with SA.

Glad about the pregnancies, but disappointed about SJ and SA. They really haven't shown any growth and if they are back together, to me that is a validation of their behaviors. I am all for forgiveness but maybe we should have seen a little more work to earn it.

Guest elainecruz63

Glad about the pregnancies, but disappointed about SJ and SA. They really haven't shown any growth and if they are back together, to me that is a validation of their behaviors. I am all for forgiveness but maybe we should have seen a little more work to earn it.

I agree with you divasma! SJ is out from jail,, he needs a job.... ;):crazy: SJ is singing to SA" sexy is back" :lol::w00t:

So glad though DP is pregnant... hugging can make one pregnant?! B);):P:o

one more episode to go... :tears:

I agree with you divasma! SJ is out from jail,, he needs a job.... ;):crazy: SJ is singing to SA" sexy is back" :lol::w00t:

So glad though DP is pregnant... hugging can make one pregnant?! B);):P:o

one more episode to go... :tears:

means things happen after each hug :D ...

hmm...if I rmb right....our DB club here started with name "Stop staring do sth Club"...preggy DP is fitting ending.

everyone's helpful and open in this thread....and its just 1 epi to go:(

dramaok...i wish you're well.

Guest nkn334

I just have some thoughts and I just want to write this...

The writers really disappointed me in that the way they handled JY throughout the drama. They never let her grow.

She seemed to be in the script for SJ.

JY was reduced to always using the "eyes left, then right, then down" to convey any personal conflict. . :unsure:

The eyes left, the right, then down is in at least one scene she's in in every episode from halfway y in tmigo

Also, MA character could have been used better. A "loose cannon" can move the plot further and faster and in different directionsut

I've also noticed that JY's aunt was always the voice of practicality and common sense. Rep. Yoon in the office was always the one that was was the voice of the viewers. He said what I believe most people were thinking while watching.

This board has been wonderful in all the thoughtful, and fun comments.

I noticed on the next drama "You are my destiny" that 2 characters were actors in "Pure 19"

Guest Cerise

Can someone extract the preview somehow? It's not playing with me... ><;;

Thanks for the preview caps Khai.

I'm glad that DP is pregnant, but it's a done deal from the start.

But seriously, how long did SJ stay in jail? And is that suppose to be Paris?

The writers could've done a better job handling characters. I love the series in general but I was disappointed many times through the series. JY could have at least moved on around episode 100. SJ have never showed a good side that we might sympathy with, so why expect us to buy that the world has granted him forgiveness. SA was a brat but I can't blame her. gerryg once said that DJ brings out the worst in Granny witch and JS, and I think JY is like that to SA. SA stole the jerk alright but JY was stupid worshiping him.

Guest Animefanzgirl

:D for JY preg and DP preg.

Sua & SJ <_< :tongue2: <_<

I'm glad that this drama is finally over...the writers could have made a really Excellent drama but they screwed up on more than one occasion. I have watched A LOT of Kdramas and think that for a daily drama it had potential to have been great but was a bit disappointed. Not that I hated it, far from it but didn't Love it either. :mellow:

Guest MISSYQUICK

Thank You everyone for all the contibutions made to this thread.

I started watching Korean dramas awhile ago. I don't really remember just how long ago it was. I was going from one channel to another and discovered "My Sweetheart-My Darling" and I have watched everyone since then. I quess you could say I was hooked.

When I found this forum, I was so pleased. I could enjoy my drama with others. A common interest, so to speak. We are up to #126 so this forum has allowed me to enjoy the drama at a faster pace.

I am looking forward to the next drama and I hope a new thread for it in this forum.

One other point. My husband, who happened to walk in one day while I was watching one of the dramas, decided to watch "for a little while". Needless to say he has been watching every day since.

I have been rambling on when it was my intent to thank everyone and so "I THANK YOU ALL".

MissyQuick

Archived