[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest ChristyKim

Ep.171 Preview

Mrs. Choi gets angry when BongSun tells her to do a DNA test. The next day when BaekHo and ManSu's toothbrush disappears they get shocked...WooJin meets BaekHo and tells him he is going to the states. When WooJin asks which police station SunJae is at, BaekHo gets flustered. JiYoung meets SunJae at the police station and Sua who went to the airport to leave for Paris sees a unexpected scene...

Niiiiiiice!!! Thanks, s@nbi! Yours look more accurate than what I had. Between this and uni33's translations, y'all are covered for the day. =)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kauaisurfer

Thanks uni33 for today's summary and video preview translation.

I haven't watched today's episode yet. I'm not feeling well today. I'm laying on the floor outside my bathroom as I type this (on my phone).

I had started the translations for tomorrow's preview (written and video) on the PC several hours ago, but couldn't finish. I'd do it now on my phone, but my phone doesn't show Korean and can't watch videos. Just wanted to let you all know I'll post the translations as soon as I feel stable enough to get off the floor. Sorry to leave everyone hanging.

ChristyKim...Please take care of yourself...Your health has to be a priority.

Guest Cerise

Oh, I didn't know that Aunt-granny will steal MS's toothbrush too.

I feel stupid. I should've thought that they will need two DNA samples to compare. (_ _;;)

Guest uni33

Thanks uni33 for today's summary and video preview translation.

I haven't watched today's episode yet. I'm not feeling well today. I'm laying on the floor outside my bathroom as I type this (on my phone).

I had started the translations for tomorrow's preview (written and video) on the PC several hours ago, but couldn't finish. I'd do it now on my phone, but my phone doesn't show Korean and can't watch videos. Just wanted to let you all know I'll post the translations as soon as I feel stable enough to get off the floor. Sorry to leave everyone hanging.

no worries about translating, feel better soon...maybe some warm tea with honey?

Ep.171 Preview

Mrs. Choi gets angry when BongSun tells her to do a DNA test. The next day when BaekHo and ManSu's toothbrush disappears they get shocked...WooJin meets BaekHo and tells him he is going to the states. When WooJin asks which police station SunJae is at, BaekHo gets flustered. JiYoung meets SunJae at the police station and Sua who went to the airport to leave for Paris sees a unexpected scene...

Thank you for the translation. I envy your reading abilities, I have the reading capabilities of a toddler so translating would have been difficult!

Guest ChristyKim

Thanks, kauaisurfer, uni33, and gerryg. I deeply appreciate the concerns. <3

Ok. I don't mean to spam the board, but I'm on the PC for now, and I figured I might as well finish what I started and post it -- even though it's not necessary anymore.

Prev is out... as always hope someone will translate it...

최여사는 유전자 검사를 하자는 봉순의 말에 화를 내지만 마음이 심란하다. 다음날, 백호와 만수는 칫솔이 없어져 당황하는데... 우진은 미국으로 떠난다며 백호를 찾아오고, 백호는 우진이 선재가 있는 경찰서가 어디냐고 묻자 당황스럽다. 한편 지영은 면회실에서 선재를 만나게 되고, 파리로 떠나기 위해 공항에 간 수아는 뜻밖의 광경을 보게 되는데...

I almost didn't translate because I saw joannabk had done it. :lol:

Written preview:

GW gets mad at BS's idea of doing a paternity test, but her heart is heavy.

The next day, BH and MS are confused about their missing toothbrush.

WJ visits BH to let him know he's leaving for the states then asks which police station SJ is at.

JY visits SJ.

SA has an unexpected encounter at the airport.

Video preview:

In regards to paternity testing...

GW: If we handle it wrong, it could cause havoc in the house.

BS: We can do it secretly.

WJ (to BH): I heard SJ confessed. Do you know which police station he's at by any chance?

JS: Are you really leaving?!

SA: Mother, why are you being like this...

JS: How am I going to live without you?! What is this/how could this be?!

BS: This is probably MS's toothbrush right? (So much for trying to be discreet about the whole thing eh...)

BH: Have you seen my toothbrush? I went to brush my teeth, and it's not there. I wonder...

JS to SJ: Sua left for Paris today.

JY's dad (to WJ): Take care of my daughter.

JY: I'll really live well.

SA to GW: I'm not leaving because things ended badly. I'm leaving to find happiness, so send me off with a smile.

GW: ::holds the paternity test result::

BS: I'm telling you for the last time. Open it.

DJ: I must've come in at a wrong time ::turns to leave::

GW: Wait.

Guest kauaisurfer

Christykim...We wanted to say Thanks for "taking one for the team (forum)" and posting summaries while sick...

We both Salute you with a good cup of coffee...or in your condition hot tea & chicken soup.

All The Best.

Episode 170 summary...

Ep.171 Preview

Written preview:

Thanks all for summary and preview... Just manage watch today episode... By the way get well soon, ChristyKim!

After all the karma thing start happen... i think the most saddest person is JS...

Her husband resign...

Her son in jail...

He beloved daughter in law leave her (even SA left SJ cuz she sad that SJ didn't love her but at the end she still left SJ at the most miserable point in his life.)

Guest damifino

JS still hasn't learned her lesson. Even now when SJ has turned himself for a crime HE committed, she blames her husband for all of it. She blames him for not doing their son a favor thus forcing him to bribe someone.

SJ is still an jerk. He is pretending like he let SA go because he knew that he'd end up in jail and he didn't want her to suffer (he acted as if that was the case with his reactions when both DP and JS asked him at the jail) when he had no intentions of turning himself in at all to begin with. He denied even knowing the guy he bribed to the police officer. When his father heard about the bribery issue at work and asked SJ about it, he even told his father that it was his father's fault that he had to use bribery. If his father had done him the favor, he wouldn't have needed to bribe (like mother like son) <_< It was only when he saw that his father resigned from his job that he decided to turn himself in, not before when he finalized divorce with SA. In fact, all he did after the divorce was go on a fishing trip.

GT continues to impress me. The explanation of why he is proud of SJ to JS at this point when he is in jail... he really is a man of incredible integrity and virtue.

Guest lunaria

BS: This is probably MS's toothbrush right? (So much for trying to be discreet about the whole thing eh...)

omg, what if aunt granny picked up DJ toothbrush instead?!?!?! :blink:

Guest elainecruz63

omg, what if aunt granny picked up DJ toothbrush instead?!?!?! :blink:

dna test can detect the source if it is a male and female... i think....

I bet baekho is Mansu's son.. I'm sure aunt granny open the test result before she gave it to granny witch..

But for my bet of Dp getting pregnant.. I doubt it. there is still no hints up to this time...(with all the hugging) :wacko:

:rolleyes:

If SA really love SJ she could have shown her support to him by visiting him in the jail...even if they are divorced...Even JY who SJ hurted so much, showed her dignity by visiting him ! She also has to do it to resolve all issues she has with him... before she starts a new life with WJ..

Guest lunaria

dna test can detect the source if it is a male and female... i think....

I bet baekho is Mansu's son.. I'm sure aunt granny open the test result before she gave it to granny witch..

But for my bet of Dp getting pregnant.. I doubt it. there is still no hints up to this time...(with all the hugging) :wacko:

:rolleyes:

paternity testing is normally done using PCR and RFLP techniques which rely on cutting up both sets of DNA with enzymes, putting them on a gel, then comparing the banding patterns to see how many match up - it should be 50% for positive match - the banding does not show if it is male or female, that can be done by karyotype, which is not normally done to determine parentage...

i would also like for DP to be pregnant :rolleyes:

n thanx to everyone who does translating!

paternity testing is normally done using PCR and RFLP techniques which rely on cutting up both sets of DNA with enzymes, putting them on a gel, then comparing the banding patterns to see how many match up - it should be 50% for positive match - the banding does not show if it is male or female, that can be done by karyotype, which is not normally done to determine parentage...

i would also like for DP to be pregnant :rolleyes:

n thanx to everyone who does translating!

Wow! this is such a cool thread we're even learning about DNA testing ..... THANKS!

Guest professor97

damifino--oh do I agree with you. Stupid JS is oblivious to the fact that her son committed a crime, and I really believe she doesn't want Sua to leave because she thinks once SJ gets out of jail, MS will give him a job again--she' still thinking how to manipulate others. I think what she deserves is GT to walk out on her as well. Or perhaps she and Granny can go and live together away from the rest of the human race.

ChristyKim--sorry you are feeling poorly--feel better. Dramoak we're all thinking about you!

thanks a lot! uni33..... :D:) sorry , for asking can someone translate the preview, too.... thanks :blush:

I would like to congratulate the actors in this drama... I think there excellent potrayal of their roles made this drama addictive.. Even SJ's mother, when I watched today's episode again with the translation her acting when she first faced SJ in jail was excellent. I hate her character but I can't deny her acting is excellent.....No wonder, she won a supporting award...correct me if I am wrong.. :unsure:

I think she won the award for her role in Daughters-in-law.

Guest joannabk

old video of " baekho and JY" , they look good together though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1MkLNkrqQQ

This video is too much for me! :tears:

Btw, a question to those who dl the videos of MiGo...where do you get them? I've never been able to figure out where to find a video unless it was already uploaded by someone else or unless I taped it myself. Thanks!

Guest pint0

Wow! this is such a cool thread we're even learning about DNA testing ..... THANKS!

Yes, this is a very cool thread! I've visited other forums and people there are not so cool in the way they respond to opinions that differs from theirs. And the thread is so cool, that people are copying and pasting whole posts too, especially those on the episode summaries and previews!

Archived