[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

> A few more unrealistic parts:

- SJ is not qualified to be president. Bonjour is not a mini-mart at the street corner. He is stretched (and parachuted in) to be the dev director, no way he can be the president unless he gets strong support from the major share holders. Speaking of which, how come Ganny is not in the meeting?

- No company will rush to point a new president 2 days after the current president is out.

- If the writer think the contender (Park) would have given up so easily, they are fools. There is no way Park would have been sitting there waiting for the president job to fall on his lap. He must have connections and would know about the auditing. This part is way too simplified.

- There is no way Granny could not tell BH looks like MS while Granny Aunt BS could. Granny is the mother and has to know how MS looked like when he was young.

- BH and MS look alike? I doubt it. How the man grew up makes a big difference on he would look like. They came from different background, different family, different education

But then again, what do you expect from a daily drama. The plot is not expected to be tight anyways.

I decided that if granny, MS and DJ can over look BH's resemblance to the younger MS then I can over look these wayward business practices. ;)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count Carmina in ... the 4th to puke. It's unthinkable for an ex-wife to tolerate this set-up but with MA's eccentricities, she might be dreaming again like how she wished to be an actress with the miniscule talent she has. She didn't even consider the adverse effect of this arrangement to the upbringing of Chanee.

I'm also beginning to think Migo is a drama about Na Sonjae ... it might as well be re-titled, "The Rise and Fall of the Jerk".

Guest pint0

Thanks for your views, 13damifino. I understand what you're saying but it don't change the way I feel. I would be very disappointed if DJ kept such a tremendous secret from MS and BK. MS too has a right to know that BK is his son, especially after he told her that he wants to be a father to BK.

Guest dramaok

did you guys notice.. that Mansoo gave Seon-Jae the finger? ^.^

migo160avi002010475kq0.jpg

migo160avi002011576up9.jpg

oh i should go learn how to make gif files... so lazy.. hoho.

---

it looks like in the next episide.. Dal-Hyeon will actually take up Miae's offer to move in.. it's just too much..

i'm gonna call him pukehead from now on..

--

migo160avi001075941kq4.jpg

i thought this was really funny for some reason.. Jong-Soon for all the false pride she has.. she is down to asking a bowl of water and a candle to help her great son..

--

migo160avi001116815zr0.jpg

i think the accounting director will soon help Baekho discover Seon-Jae's evil deeds..

i think by this Friday, Seon-Jae's glory will be ending..

Count Carmina in ... the 4th to puke. It's unthinkable for an ex-wife to tolerate this set-up but with MA's eccentricities, she might be dreaming again like how she wished to be an actress with the miniscule talent she has. She didn't even consider the adverse effect of this arrangement to the upbringing of Chanee.

Chanee will make out like a bandit!

He will live with two mamas when he is young,

and because of his upbringing

He will live with two mamas when he is old! Moreover, he will live off them instead of with them!!!!!!!

Thanks for your views, 13damifino. I understand what you're saying but it don't change the way I feel. I would be very disappointed if DJ kept such a tremendous secret from MS and BK. MS too has a right to know that BK is his son, especially after he told her that he wants to be a father to BK.

I should have made myself clearer about this issue. When I was spoke on DJ the reason

DJ did not tell MS about BH I was referring to the current day and time not 30 years ago when the law and society was in favor of only the man. I still say the reason why she is shielding BH identity is because she is a spiteful coward with no self esteem and no confidence; not even in the way she has rasied him.

It's a shame he doesn't have the strength to tell him to shove it! :rolleyes:

it looks like in the next episide.. Dal-Hyeon will actually take up Miae's offer to move in.. it's just too much..

When Miae will get mad do DH really think she will allow him to maintain his manhood??? I doubt it! I think she will verbally castrate him to the point he won't be able to perform at night.

Now, if you ask me, this is what WJ's mother should be objecting to!

Please, please, tell me what the people in Korea are saying about this!!!!!

Guest Cerise

dramaok... MS is just showing SJ that he is F/up as soon as his eyes are opened....

My suggestion to SJ is that he just should cut the air tube and kill MS or he will be doomed.....

Now the writers make us puke coz of trio MA-DH-SN :wacko:

Just watch the summary... Thanks again dramaok!

Base on conversation between DJ and BS... clearly DJ very uneasy when BS mention about BH's father. I think it just clear that BH is MS's son. If that really become true... I think gradma gonna be in hospital being coma replace MS. :D

I'm with you, khai. Since granny has history of hypertension from generation, it's possible....to pay for her selfishness and wicked things she done to DJ and BH. :tongue2:

I wonder how's SJ's reaction after watching MS moved his finger. Maybe....he's gonna make MS "silent" forever...and someone outside watchin him doing evil. :ph34r:

migo160avi002010475kq0.jpg

migo160avi002011576up9.jpg

oh i should go learn how to make gif files... so lazy.. hoho.

---

--

migo160avi001075941kq4.jpg

i thought this was really funny for some reason.. Jong-Soon for all the false pride she has.. she is down to asking a bowl of water and a candle to help her great son..

--

migo160avi001116815zr0.jpg

i think the accounting director will soon help Baekho discover Seon-Jae's evil deeds..

i think by this Friday, Seon-Jae's glory will be ending..

There is so much to say about all these things!!! Granny will not believe that her precious SJ did anything wrong!!!

Mansu is going to kick some butt when he gets up.

JS is such a hypocrite!!!! She will have a nervous breakdown when SJ's corruption is exposed.

SJ have a great time while you can... KARMA will be delivered soon!!!!! That is one thing you can not out run!!!!

Guest ameizeing

I should have made myself clearer about this issue. When I was spoke on DJ the reason

DJ did not tell MS about BH I was referring to the current day and time not 30 years ago when the law and society was in favor of only the man. I still say the reason why she is shielding BH identity is because she is a spiteful coward with no self esteem and no confidence; not even in the way she has rasied him.

Agree that DJ didn't reveal BH's existence to MS 30 yrs ago as BH would have been taken away from her. 30 yrs later, after she resumed her relationship with MS, she still kept the secret as BH was a loafer who even stole her tontine money and letting him know he has a rich father would have destroyed BH. Because she wanted to mould BH's character, she refused initially when MS wanted to give BH a job at Bonjour and relented only when MS agreed to put BH in a temporary position to let him suffer some hardship and prove himself. Another reason why she may have let BH keep the Kang family name could be out of gratitude to the man who saved her (she might have contemplated suicide after her break-up with MS), married her despite her pregnancy (to preserve her reputation) and treated BH as his own before his death. To the Koreans, Chinese and Japanese, having no male descendant to carry on your family name and worship you after your death is a big 'sin'. That's why grandma witch was so upset with MS for marrying DJ and not a younger woman who could have borne a son for the Bong family (remember how well she treated DJ when she thought DJ was pregnant?).

Guest damifino

When Miae will get mad do DH really think she will allow him to maintain his manhood??? I doubt it! I think she will verbally castrate him to the point he won't be able to perform at night.

If only!!! The last thing the world needs is another procreation of DH, the man who can't take care of himself, his child, and his new wife that he has to come mooch off his ex-wife's family.

Guest SillyYun

Moosho: Please do not QUOTE images, remove the %7Boption%7D Tags if you are going to quote.

Any previews for today? I really hope SJ will not KILL MS..i dont want this drama to become tragic..

Thanks dramaok again..

Yes i puke too at DH when MA told her to move in with Sonia..I think to me its absurb..Living with ex wife and wife? What the...MA is being too nice if thats the case, I know she loves him and pity on that, she was annoying and ignorant at start..but seriously THAT IS NOT RIGHT to do..

seeing ur ex hubby staying with u with another woman? That really hurts and its painful..she does it for Chanee..Now i see MA is a good mother..she really loves Chanee alot..but she shouldnt do that..

Guest kayana20

:tongue2: The devil is about to fall yay ican't wait because when mansu opens his eye BH will be the number heir and Sj will fall to the slums where he belongs and get the revenge he deserves for everything he's ever done to people. DP and Bh look so cute together. I wish JY would get over the jerk and fall in love with Woojin but that might be a last minute rushed story.

Moosho: Please do not QUOTE images, remove the %7Boption%7D Tags if you are going to quote.

Any previews for today? I really hope SJ will not KILL MS..i dont want this drama to become tragic..

Thanks dramaok again..

Yes i puke too at DH when MA told her to move in with Sonia..I think to me its absurb..Living with ex wife and wife? What the...MA is being too nice if thats the case, I know she loves him and pity on that, she was annoying and ignorant at start..but seriously THAT IS NOT RIGHT to do..

seeing ur ex hubby staying with u with another woman? That really hurts and its painful..she does it for Chanee..Now i see MA is a good mother..she really loves Chanee alot..but she shouldnt do that..

Silly Yun,

If their is a problem with a post I would appreciate a pm.

Not a verbal chasting on the board.

Thank you for your input.

Some people are not pro's on their postings.

Most people post because the mood strikes them.

Please pm me.

Thank you.....

If only!!! The last thing the world needs is another procreation of DH, the man who can't take care of himself, his child, and his new wife that he has to come mooch off his ex-wife's family.

But Sonia is a tenant and pays rent to Jaebok. She's not living off their charity. If MA could suggest such an arrangement, then it's because she's no longer in love with DH. Seeing both DH and Sonia happy, would convince her to move on. It would be good for her too as she could see Chan everyday.

There are divorced couples who went on to marry other people. Both couples would still meet up and get along just great.

Guest damifino

^ That's the whole point... SONIA is the tenant and they agreed to have HER stay there before DH was ever in the picture. Now, they are only allowing an addition person, MA's ex-husband at that, stay due to MA's request because she feels pity for him and for Chanee's benefit. Had Sonia gotten married to anyone else, I doubt that they would have let Sonia and her husband room in their house. DH has yet to show how he can support himself, Sonia, or Chanee.

Also, I said DH was the one mooching off, not Sonia. It matters little why MA agreed to such an agreement, DH is a loser for being in a situation where that suggestion is even acceptable to him. Yes, there are married couples who get divorced and remain civil and even hang out together sometimes, but this is beyond reason and crossed the line into disturbing.

Guest bm05om

I puke three!!!!!!

What are the people on the various boards saying about this?

Please, please, tell me what the people in Korea are saying about this!!!!!

Oh..nobody's loving it,thats for sure <_< ..infact DH's been cursed at since more than 20 eps ago I think and this incredibly sickening WTF?!! development just further cemented the viewers disgust at the MA-DH-S storyline.And I'm joining the puking party too.. I agree with dramaok,from now on his name is no longer "DH" but "PH" for PukeHead. :tongue2:

JS is such a hypocrite!!!! She will have a nervous breakdown when SJ's corruption is exposed.

SJ have a great time while you can... KARMA will be delivered soon!!!!! That is one thing you can not out run!!!!

JS and her prayers to the bowl of water and the candle is really appropriate,I mean imagine if she went to the church or temple instead to pray for evil jerkface SJ's success and safety? :ph34r: I can't wait too see Granny's reaction when she finds out the truth about her precious Na son-in-law,getting into a coma would be nice but I hope to see her suffer some more before she goes into her peaceful sleep.. <_<

Oh..nobody's loving it,thats for sure <_< ..infact DH's been cursed at since more than 20 eps ago I think and this incredibly sickening WTF?!! development just further cemented the viewers disgust at the MA-DH-S storyline.And I'm joining the puking party too.. I agree with dramaok,from now on his name is no longer "DH" but "PH" for PukeHead. :tongue2:

JS and her prayers to the bowl of water and the candle is really appropriate,I mean imagine if she went to the church or temple instead to pray for evil jerkface SJ's success and safety? :ph34r: I can't wait too see Granny's reaction when she finds out the truth about her precious Na son-in-law,getting into a coma would be nice but I hope to see her suffer some more before she goes into her peaceful sleep.. <_<

Pukehead? So funny... :D

You're absolutely right, bm. We need granny and JS suffer some more...and need it right away. :crazy:

JS: but anyway.. we have to throw a party to celebrate today..

SA: of course!

I don't think they even get chance for it coz we're counting days for downfall of evil pig SJ...oh maybe not even days...Karma will be coming immediately. :w00t:

Guest professor97

Here I am supposed to be working and my mind was on that evil look of SJ. If he doesn't try to kill MS, I think he will go back to the company and steal as much money as he can so that he can take the company down with him.

I hate to say this but I liked the Sonia story until DH is allowed to move in. I am divorced myself and I'd rather see my ex-husband and his new wife live on the Korean streets than in my house. Gerryg, Dramoak, BM and everyone else--that is way too unbelievable. I know Korean people are very generous of heart, but that's just not credible. It would never happen--I think the writer may be having temporary insanity.

Guest pint0

But Sonia is a tenant and pays rent to Jaebok. She's not living off their charity. If MA could suggest such an arrangement, then it's because she's no longer in love with DH. Seeing both DH and Sonia happy, would convince her to move on. It would be good for her too as she could see Chan everyday.

There are divorced couples who went on to marry other people. Both couples would still meet up and get along just great.

I agree that this line is exaggerated and wonder why the scriptwriter is thinking.

However, I just want to say that Sonia is not paying rent at this stage. She had moved out already. MA asked her to move back when she injured herself saving Chanee. DH is not smooching off Sonia as someone said. He's holding down two jobs I think. The rental money for their new place went to the hospital fees for Sonia's Dad.

I think the storyline is lazy. Chanee wants to stay with both parents so the writers compromise like this.

Anyway on with the show. Stop focussing on SJ. He's not the star! Why is it episode after episode he gets the most air time!!

Archived