[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Dont forget 'granny' - she deserves an award too. Anyone who have watched New Heart, would have noticed actress Kim Young Ok aka granny witch in this drama. But in this drama, she plays a grouchy woman running a small roadside restaurant. When I see her in New Heart, I tell myself that she's such a good actress as she makes us hate her character so much in MIGO, we tend to forget that she's just playing a role.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ameizeing

Ep 161 preview

BH sees Bonjour's Finance Head hesitating outside MS's hospital room and gets suspicious. He goes to ask Finance Head if he knows why MS had meeting with SJ on the day he collapsed but Finance Head receives phone call from SJ at that moment and hurries off without saying anything to BH. Later Finance Head arranges to meet BH, and at the meeting he gives BH a file with evidence of SJ's misappropriation and slush fund.

WJ's mum learns that JY was previously engaged to another man and doesn't approve of her marrying WJ.

Guest yyhanis08

Dont forget 'granny' - she deserves an award too. Anyone who have watched New Heart, would have noticed actress Kim Young Ok aka granny witch in this drama. But in this drama, she plays a grouchy woman running a small roadside restaurant. When I see her in New Heart, I tell myself that she's such a good actress as she makes us hate her character so much in MIGO, we tend to forget that she's just playing a role.

yeah granny witch is such a good actress and the hate that we feel for her in this drama is quite different from the grouchy old lady in the drama New Heart. :crazy:

JW's mum learns that JY was previously engaged to another man and doesn't approve of her marrying JW.

It's so unfair. If a woman was in a close relationship that has ended she must bear the brunt of it long afterwards. Why does JY have to be defamed because SJ is a scoundrel? :crazy:

Ep 161 preview

BH sees Bonjour's Finance Head hesitating outside MS's hospital room and gets suspicious. He goes to ask Finance Head if he knows why MS had meeting with SJ on the day he collapsed but Finance Head receives phone call from SJ at that moment and hurries off without saying anything to BH. Later Finance Head arranges to meet BH, and at the meeting he gives BH a file with evidence of SJ's misappropriation and slush fund.

WJ's mum learns that JY was previously engaged to another man and doesn't approve of her marrying WJ.

exciting preview. "Showtime" for BH...what he's made of and how he will stand his ground against SJ. DP always fights for his man but I think this time DP will just be there as supportive wife...and yup show them all she made the right choice.

Guest damifino

Ep 161 preview

That's odd because in today's episode, WJ's mom told WJ that she heard from his friend's mom who happens to be her friend that JY had a past history and if he knew about it and he said that it was all in the past and she seemed ok with it... I wonder what makes her change her mind :unsure:

Guest Bijan630

Well, it seems that we've finally gotten the light that's going to shine at the end of the tunnel......BS! BS might truly be the person that's going to not only put Granny in her place (even though BS is the younger sister), but she might also be the one to bring Granny to her knees and stop her tyranny. Dramaok's summary (thanks for the time you take to do it), a pictures worth a thousand words and the comments made about BH leading to him being the true heir.....great.

Maybe, just maybe, since all of you have said that the show is coming to an end, instead of dragging things out, the writers will just have one revelation after another in each of the episodes.

I'm just wondering about something concerning Granny, DJ, and BS's comment in the hospital about DJ and MS being fated to be together. It seems that the rest of the family might have actually accepted DJ and that Granny was the only person against their relationship. Could all of this hatred that Granny has towards DJ boil down to jealousy? Remember Grannies comments about SJ when she couldn't get SJ to do what she wanted concerning SA, their living conditions etc.? She had said she should have had SA marry a man that she would have been able to control (my minds a little off on the exact words). Did Granny hate DJ simply because she knew she would never be able to control her? Was Granny also jealous of the joy she saw on her son's face when ever they were together?

Devastation to come......JS seeing her world crash down around her. JS seeing her son thrown from the ivory tower he coveted so much. Even though her daughter will be the person married to the Bonjour heir, there will be no joy for her. The bum, the worthless person, the uneducated, the person who she felt she sold her daughter cheaply for, will not only be the love of her daughters life, but a person of virtue when SJ is finally destroyed. SJ no longer being able to look down upon DJ, the person she hated and was jealous of (how could they have ever been friends in the first place?). Will we see her collapse or go on another screeching tirade saying that all of this is still unfair to her?

Mr. Na....Out of everyone in this drama, I really don't want him to be hurt. He doesn't deserve it. Did Mr. Na really not aware of his wife's greed and jealousy? Or did he overlook these flaws in her character because she stayed home and took care of the kids?.

So many questions that I'll have to wait to be answered when I read this board. The night before last was the episode of Mr. Na slapping SJ (in my area).......

Let's also give credit to the writer who conceptualized the SJ character. He succeeded in making SJ the most hated in a prime-time family drama aired daily. But the writer should not prolong our agony watching evil triumph over good ... we need to see retribution delivered & justice to prevail soon & not on the last two episodes.

Guest damifino

I'm just wondering about something concerning Granny, DJ, and BS's comment in the hospital about DJ and MS being fated to be together. It seems that the rest of the family might have actually accepted DJ and that Granny was the only person against their relationship. Could all of this hatred that Granny has towards DJ boil down to jealousy? Remember Grannies comments about SJ when she couldn't get SJ to do what she wanted concerning SA, their living conditions etc.? She had said she should have had SA marry a man that she would have been able to control (my minds a little off on the exact words). Did Granny hate DJ simply because she knew she would never be able to control her? Was Granny also jealous of the joy she saw on her son's face when ever they were together?

I don't think it was jealousy, but rather something that most mothers would have done in her position, just as most mothers would have objected to having BH as their son-in-law like JS. They might be good people, but their background isn't the most ideal especially for your well-to-do son and well-educated daughter. DJ was raised by her mother without a father (he died when she was young) AND DJ's mother worked in a bar. In Korea, there are very few jobs that are more looked down upon than being a hostess in a bar. Most folks equate this to prostitution. DJ said it herself, MS's mother had every right to object to her and that she would have done the same in her position.

Guest damifino

^ Both are eligible to get an equal amount of inheritance (of course, that is up to MS, but by law, they are equally eligible IF BH is indeed a Bong... illegitimate or not, they both carry Bong blood), but I think most folks are referring to the fact that BH would take over the family company. SA *could* have done that too if she had shown any interest in it (although it would have been slightly harder since she is a woman... as you can see, the owner of the company isn't automatically president, it is chosen by the board of directors) so in her case, her husband would become the heir to the Bong family business thus BH being the "true heir" as opposed to SJ who would be heir by marriage.

It's so unfair. If a woman was in a close relationship that has ended she must bear the brunt of it long afterwards. Why does JY have to be defamed because SJ is a scoundrel? :crazy:

That's odd because in today's episode, WJ's mom told WJ that she heard from his friend's mom who happens to be her friend that JY had a past history and if he knew about it and he said that it was all in the past and she seemed ok with it... I wonder what makes her change her mind :unsure:

SJ has become the root of all evil in the drama. JY can't move forward because her painful past with SJ continues to haunt her. Is she to blame for falling in love with an unscrupulous person? Maybe her fault was that she loved too much that she stayed too long to be identified with a failed relationship perceived in Korean society as disgraceful especially to well-off families who have reputations to preserve.

Guest alfredo

Why do some say BH is the true heir? Isn't SA the true heir and BH is just an illegitimate child eligible for 'some' inheritance?

Is this because BH is a male and SA is a female?

I believe, and this is just my opinion, is bcos BH works at the company therefore will inherit the company (stay in the family) as the CEO rather than a member of the board. remember the guy who objected b/4 SJ started blackmailing him (with the photos) to get the position MS occupied. While SA isn't even working in the company let alone doing any kind of work.

Guest mujisan

^ I believe there is now speculation about if BH is MS's real son.

Things are very exciting right now towards the end of the series. I'm totally on the edge of my seat on how things will go down. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for things to get rolling.

Guest bm05om

^ I believe there is now speculation about if BH is MS's real son.

Things are very exciting right now towards the end of the series. I'm totally on the edge of my seat on how things will go down. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for things to get rolling.

Yeah mujisan,they're getting very exciting.Some were speculating that what if BH isn't actually Bong BaekHo and that it was just a mistaken assumption on BongSoon's behalf?Granny Witch might start to look at him differently now,but what if by the end of it all it is revealed that he's just Kang BaekHo after all..I can't wait for everything to finally be revealed! :w00t:

Guest koreandramadabest

the story now is VERY INTERESTING..!! HEHE CAN'T WAIT FOR DA NXT EPISODE!!.. THIS DRAMA IS STILL NO.1 DRAMA? WOW!!

^ Both are eligible to get an equal amount of inheritance (of course, that is up to MS, but by law, they are equally eligible IF BH is indeed a Bong... illegitimate or not, they both carry Bong blood), but I think most folks are referring to the fact that BH would take over the family company. SA *could* have done that too if she had shown any interest in it (although it would have been slightly harder since she is a woman... as you can see, the owner of the company isn't automatically president, it is chosen by the board of directors) so in her case, her husband would become the heir to the Bong family business thus BH being the "true heir" as opposed to SJ who would be heir by marriage.

Oh I see. Thanks. I was a little lost on this issue. I think equal inheritance is true in the States as well that is without a will.

SJ has become the root of all evil in the drama. JY can't move forward because her painful past with SJ continues to haunt her. Is she to blame for falling in love with an unscrupulous person? Maybe her fault was that she loved too much that she stayed too long to be identified with a failed relationship perceived in Korean society as disgraceful especially to well-off families who have reputations to preserve.

At the beginning of a series I am not able to understand nor tolerate the begging and crying of the girl who is being dumped. "Why doesn't she just move on!" "Isn't she glad to be getting rid of such a jerk!"....... "What's the big deal!!!!!!!". .... Well, the character knows what we don't know ... it is a big deal.... she knows she will have to forever walk around with an invisible scarlet letter ("A") ... invisible to the eye but seen very clearly in the minds of those like WJ's friend and WJ's mother. Isn't this is what her father getting on his knee's is all about. Yeesh! No wonder a woman plays hard to get just to hold her hand (well, except for SA - just get her on a dance for and it's all up for grabs!).... Anyway, the next time I a see a character behaving like JY I for one will not be so quick to judge but rather will be shouting.... "Move away from him... Don't sit so close.... Don't hold his hand until you 'formally' meet his mother!!!!!!!!!"

____

Is anyone as sick and digusted with DH, Sonia, Miae and Chanee as I am.... Why! Why! can't I fast forwarding while it's streaming :crazy:

Guest Cerise

Why do some say BH is the true heir? Isn't SA the true heir and BH is just an illegitimate child eligible for 'some' inheritance?

Is this because BH is a male and SA is a female?

BH is not the ultimate heir but he also have a right to get something. After all SA is the ultimate heir of her father's share only. I think the majority of companies need a man to be the CEO of the company although it's very discriminating. She's not interested in this kind of work and she hasn't finished college yet. BH was like her but he's changed and maybe SA can follow his lead.

To convince others of her abilities she should first get herself together I think...

On the other hand, we see how everyone respect Granny when she went to the company.. If she wasn't a granny she could be a CEO.. <_<

Guest damifino

Is anyone as sick and digusted with DH, Sonia, Miae and Chanee as I am.... Why! Why! can't I fast forwarding while it's streaming :crazy:

YES!!! I think all of them should go on a family trip for a long walk on a short pier. It's disgusting how MA is going through this indignity of living under the same roof with her ex-husband and his new wife just for Chanee's sake. There's a limit to what a parent can and should do for their kid and that goes beyond reason. It's about time that they teach that brat that you can't always get what you want. His parents are divorced now. It's beyond abnormal for all of them to be living under the same roof just because HE wants it that way and starts crying about it. And don't even get me started on Sonia and DH. Folks who can't even take care of themselves shouldn't get married, much less take care of a kid. All of them make me sick.

Archived