[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywho, I just want SJ to be discovered in his selfish schemes and if not prosecuted and jailed, then at least banished from his job and family. And maybe just for drama, he could take SA with him and get a new start somewhere in Europe. :rolleyes:

Same here ... I want SJ & SA away from DanBaek & JY as well. And bring along the extra baggages, Granny witch & JS Na. :tongue2:

Given the Granny's evil ways towards DJ, like literally throwing her out of the house. If MS dies and it will be known BH is son. Will DJ choose to keep BH away from bad influence of evil Granny? I hate Granny so much that I want DJ to just leave that Bong house even if it will turn out BH is a rightful heir. BH anyway is not raised to be greedy, he will still have rights to whatever share he has in MS fortune. Not putting my hopes up though, daily drama, so i guess it's more of forgiveness in the end.

I agree with everyone SJ, SA, Granny and JS should just go together migrate somewhere.

Same here ... I want SJ & SA away from DanBaek & JY as well. And bring along the extra baggages, Granny witch & JS Na.

Same with me, Carmina. I bet, we happily give them the fastest tickets. :ph34r:

I also kinda like aunt granny, at least she's not a stupid witch like her sister. Why that wicked granny can't think like BH's colleagues? All along BH depend on himself to become regular employee although at first it's MS who give him opportunity work in Bonjour. But BH use this chance with hard work and upgrade himself. Unlike SJ, he just wanna express way to achieve his ambition...and he downgrade himself since then. GT already mentioned it; everything fast isn't good. Once you get something fast....then you'll lose it at once too.

But...it's always blessing in disguise. At least there's additional support for DanBaek now...aunt granny. I wonder how's her reaction after seeing pig SJ? I think she'll know from her heart that SJ is an evil...then she'll learn what he's done to company and MS, maybe...Witch granny's eyes already blinded by her selfishness and greed. I think, even though the auditors give her the fact about the slush fund, SJ still can deny it. Maybe it's better SJ continues his evil action until it drags granny in trouble so that she can see with her own eyes who SJ really is. But it's really "speed-dial" resolve.

Guest cushinoid

The way the story is flowing, I'm pretty sure BH is Mansu's son. Granny will then try to get BH's hair for a DNA test. And will put on hold SJ's election as CEO.

I think you're right Mona Lisa :D . I think BH is prob Mansu's son too. gerryg and Mrs. Kuaisurfer your suspisions about the aunt seem to be on the money :D )

Even though I am pretty sure BH is MS's son, I kinda hope he isn't. I hope that Granny postpones the meeting for a DNA test and in the mean time MS wakes up. Granny finds out how horrid SJ is and puts all her hopes on BH being her true grandson since she wanted one sooooooo badly. Finally Granny discovers that BH isn't MS's son and she is forced to accept BH and DJ for who they are...although I highly doubt this will happen :sweatingbullets:

Thank you to ALL thread contributers reading all of the comments had made this drama so much more enjoyable :D

Guest SillyYun

I cant believe it!! SJ is a CRUEL AND EVIL AND REALLY INHUMAN AND BEAST AND MONSTER AND FAKER AND TWO FACE PERSON!

I think the next possibilities are:

1. SJ going to threaten executive Park with him having affair etc..but later Park couldnt take it anymore and revealed everything out.

2. BH started to help the residents and SJ thought initially hes the one who made the construction issue successful but later on after everyone voted for SJ, residents got interviewed and found out its actually BH.

3. MS wakes and lose his memory not remembering anything, this makes the drama drags until SJ get what he wants..i think most likely this will happen T_T

4. Grandma starts to check on BH in an awkward way after hearing what BS said...

-----------------------------------------------------

at least grandma's sis is a good person unlike her! at least shes nice and kind..

Guest Cerise

^they're totally two different people....

WJ's mother lives in Jejudo, and granny's little sister lives in the US.

Guest ameizeing

^they're totally two different people....

WJ's mother lives in Jejudo, and granny's little sister lives in the US.

Agree that they are different people, mere coincidence that they are in Seoul at same time. Anyway, auntie granny's name is Bong SF, so she is evil witch's late husband's younger sis, and not her own sis.

On the topic of Baekho's parentage, I think many clues have been planted earlier to lead to conclusion that Baekho is the true heir of Bonjour: when Baekho got his first paypacket and bought gifts for elders, he bought a pair of glow in the dark boxers for Mansoo. Mansoo was gleeful as he looked at boxers and Dongji had commented then that his reaction was just like Baekho's. There was another scene at the breakfast table later on when Baekho told Mansoo about his plans etc and Mansoo commented that Baekho was just like him in his younger days. Now with the fact that Baekho and Mansoo share love for same flowers and physical resemblance, conclusion that Mansoo is Baekho's real father seems inevitable.

Guest SillyYun

oh hey..what if Grandma's sis is Woo Jin's grandma? hahaha!

Im just wondering cos WOOJIN WENT US RIGHT?! LOL...

its more and more silly :P if thats the case haha!

I dont think thats ever going to happen cos If that case WJ will knows SA..they wont argue at all

let's make WJ a carefree person who doesn't care about his surroundings including his family members.

if this happen, the writer really screw the script and i'm gonna stop watching this drama right then :)

Guest dramaok

Ep 160 Preview summary

please someone transalting this...

선재는 박이사에게 불륜사진을 내밀며 대표이사자리를 스스로 물러나라고 말하고, 백호는 만수가 쓰러지던 날, 만수가 감사팀을 부른 이유가 선재가 몰래 만든 이중장부 때문이라는 말을 듣게 된다. 우진모는 지영이 과거에 약혼까지 한 남자가 있었다는 말을 들었다고 우진에게 말하자 우진은 화를 내고, 선재는 누워있는 만수에게 회사를 잘 지켜 갈 테니 이대로 깨어나지 말라고 말하는데...

Seon-Jae shows Executive Park pictures of Park's adulterous relationship and Seon-Jae tells him to give up on the chief position, and Baekho finds out on the day Mansoo collasped, the reason Mansoo called in the auditors and accounting director was due to Seon-Jae's double accounting issue. Woo-Jin's mother mentions to Woo-Jin she heard Ji-Yeong had a man in the past whom she was even engaged to, and Woo-Jin gets angry. Seon-Jae tells the unconscious Mansoo he will watch over the company well, and that Mansoo should never wake up..

Agree that they are different people, mere coincidence that they are in Seoul at same time. Anyway, auntie granny's name is Bong SF, so she is evil witch's late husband's younger sis, and not her own sis.

no auntie granny's name is Choi, Bong-Soon. she is indeed granny witche's real younger sister, she just happens to have the character 'Bong' in her name, but in her case it is part of her first name, not her family last name.

---

about Seon-Jae's ending.. the problem w/ a super deserving kinda ending for him is.. he is Danpoong's brother afterall.. and it would be devastating for her to lose him.. and it will affect Baekho greatly as well if Danpoong is distressed.. so i think there will be some kinda forgiveness and redemption.. though i don't know how they're gonna cramp all that in..

Seon-Jae shows Executive Park pictures of Park's adulterous relationship and Seon-Jae tells him to give up on the chief position, and Baekho finds out on the day Mansoo collasped, the reason Mansoo called in the auditors and accounting director was due to Seon-Jae's double accounting issue. Woo-Jin's mother mentions to Woo-Jin she heard Ji-Yeong had a man in the past whom she was even engaged to, and Woo-Jin gets angry. Seon-Jae tells the unconscious Mansoo he will watch over the company well, and that Mansoo should never wake up..

about Seon-Jae's ending.. the problem w/ a super deserving kinda ending for him is.. he is Danpoong's brother afterall.. and it would be devastating for her to lose him.. and it will affect Baekho greatly as well if Danpoong is distressed.. so i think there will be some kinda forgiveness and redemption.. though i don't know how they're gonna cramp all that in..

I thought it's now a smooth-sailing relationship for JY & WJ. The disapproval of WJ's mom of JY because of her past will bring a twist to the story. JY will again waver from her decision to marry WJ. If SJ learns about this, there's high probability that he will try to reconcile with JY after he is thrown out of Bonjour & divorced by SA. There's only one person who will come to his mind, the woman who loves him despite the pains he caused her. It could also be the writer's way to redeem SJ by making him really poor, will make him retreat to the countryside jobless & make a living by planting sweet potatoes & maybe, be a devoted husband to JY. Geee, but that will be too easy a punishment for him. :ph34r:

With SJ's grievous sins against the people who loved & trusted him & who he betrayed by his greed, it can't be an easy way out or just a slap in the wrist as punishment. The punishment should be commensurate to the offenses he committed. These are not ordinary mistakes but premeditated & with full knowledge that these are wrong ... & now he is bold enough to even tell his comatose father-in-law not to wake up & be incapacitated for life ... he is not only ungrateful but a traitor. What if MS is actually conscious & heard clearly what he said ... SJ is finished even faster than what we expected. :angry:

Beside SJ's downfall, I'd love seeing wicked granny begging BH's forgiveness when she learn BH is true heir of Bong. She made DJ write the agreement and reminded it again soon after MS's collapsed, it hurts BH....but fortunely BH is too kind-hearted. -_- Better let granny feel miserable long enough to pay her sin. :angry:

Guest SillyYun

thanks dramaok for 160 sneak

i think BH is going to overhear what SJ tells MS in hospital..

BH is going to be helpless..no one going to believe him

until like they finally see things..

i cant wait to watchhhhh

Guest damifino

I see it as the difference between living in confidence versus living in insecurity.

Although DJ called SA pitiful she herself is the most pitiful character. And if BH is really MS's son then that only serves to confirm how insecured and pitiful she is. A person without esteem will restort to what I call the 'quiet laugh' you know, laughing about a situation only they know the full story about. If she was bold and confident than she would laugh out loud and dare anyone to come and take her son. But seeing how meek she is, she is afraid to laugh even when someone tells a good joke. Pitiful indeed.

Also, JS may be arrogrant but at least she has confidence in herself and her children.

DJ didn't call SA pitiful, she said she is to be pitied, which is a completely different thing. Also, you can be bold and confident all you want, but in Korea back 30 years ago, a child was considered belonging to the man. If granny had known about DJ being pregnant with MS's son, the child would have been taken away from DJ. Heck, back then, even wives whose husbands die after having been married lose their child to their late husband's parents when she gets remarried.

And what JS has is called false pride and hubris, not confidence.

If MS is BH's biological Dad to me, it is the deepest form of betrayal DJ could show her husband. So lack of trust in him to even hint at the truth even afer marriage? She married him for what then?

For love? That's the thing about keeping such a big secret... as time passes, it gets harder and harder to tell the truth. At the stage when she married MS, there wouldn't have been a point of telling your 30 year old son that the man he's known all his life as his father isn't his father since BH was still a freeloader with no direction in life. All DJ has wanted all her life is for BH to find a calling and work to make himself better. I wouldn't want to tell my freeloading son that he's really the son of a wealthy man BEFORE he found himself either. She wanted BH to be a man on his own without being handed everything just because of his blood. And she probably wanted MS to love BH because he is BH, not because he happens to be the son he never knew about. She probably wanted MS to be proud of her son as she is of him. As long as BH has MS's love, what does an inheritance mean? He has lived all his life without one.

Okay, something has been troubling me all week. Was MS adopted from his aunt (actual birth mother)? I mean, come on, for the grandmother not to recognise that BH looks like MS in his younger years but the aunt the aunt was so taken aback by the resemblance. Or did he spend most of his youth aboard? No, that can't be bcos I believe he met DJ in his youth.

I think granny is probably blinded by her hate of DJ to see straight. She hates everything about DJ even her son. Sometimes things are hard to see things when you are too close... as the saying goes "can`t see the forest for the trees."

Are there any psychologists or psychology majors reading this board that can tell me exactly, mentally, what type of person SJ is?

As for SJ, folks who overestimate their abilities to the point that they think they can get away with their every behavior, lack of empathy, sense of entitlement... classic symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

ETA

In today's episode,

SJ told MS to stay in his current condition and never wake up. I bet he regrets his words now because it made MS move his fingers in the final scene

:o

BH overheard the rumors going around about how MS collapsed... about his calling in the auditors and how he collapsed after meeting with SJ, etc.

Also, granny's sister asks DJ about BH's father and DJ said that BH's father died when BH was 5 and that he was someone whom she basically owed her entire life to. Didn't the character description on the show's website say something about BH's dad being a gambler who divorced her? So I'm guessing that she is grateful to BH's "dad" for having given her BH... which could have been MS.

thanks dramaok for 160 sneak

i think BH is going to overhear what SJ tells MS in hospital..

BH is going to be helpless..no one going to believe him

until like they finally see things..

i cant wait to watchhhhh

It would be better for granny and SA to overhear SJ telling MS not to wake up! I like to see their faces shocked stiff!

Guest bulyongjun

It would be better for granny and SA to overhear SJ telling MS not to wake up! I like to see their faces shocked stiff!

i really love this drama, BH is honest and kindly person, i'm glad finnaly he got married with DP before

mansoo got stroke.

anyway.. i want to download this movie, can somebody give me a link or something?? eng subs,

pleaseee.....

(i prefer with good resolution like rmvb , avi, etc...)

Guest SillyYun

any previews for tomorrow? hahaha im so urge to know what will happen..dramaok? 13damifino?

anyway...haha SJ should pissed MS more and more..so he can wake up and whack him!! GO GO MS! haha..i cant stand SJ i really cant stand i think he can win the awards of this year..THE MOST EVIL CUNNING MAN ACTOR OF THE YEAR lol! he is such a good actor making us hate him so much!

Archived