[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest monoceros

that scene between fighting DP and BH is the cutest! What a foil to SA and SJ. Their fights are more like this:

SJ: Why can't you get into you head what I'm trying to say.

SA: Why does it always have to be your way?

SJ: Whatever, I'm leaving. *slams door

SA: How dare you leave me! *throws pillow at door.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, granny witch is really getting on my nerves! I can't hold against her that she'll love her granddaughter more than her new granddaughter-in-law, and so she'll naturally lean towards cutting SA breaks, but asking DP to quit her job in order to learn housework! That is low. As a woman, if nothing else, she should be promoting DP's independence and development. Yeah, she has been advocating doing things in the 'traditional' way, but I am frustrated all the more because she is just pretending to be traditional. If SA had anything going for her, I bet GW (granny witch) would be at the Na's complaining about how they shouldn't stifle SA. Instead, she is trying to take away the benefits of a career away from DP. What a wicked woman!

Didn't granny witch barge in the Na house with a maid when she learned that her precious grandbaby was doing house chores? Actually, SA is not like DP who has a career to take care of & continue to develop & upgrade. Though SA went to college she didn't finish her degree coz of lack of interest ... they are poles apart even in work ethics.

Guest joannabk

Didn't granny witch barge in the Na house with a maid when she learned that her precious grandbaby was doing house chores? Actually, SA is not like DP who has a career to take care of & continue to develop & upgrade. Though SA went to college she didn't finish her degree coz of lack of interest ... they are poles apart even in work ethics.

exactly! And GW continues to make SA's life easier in every way! But she shows none of the same considerations for DP. I guess I'm still fuming over GW's suggestion that DP should quit her job. :blush:

Guest tOasty

HELLO SOOMPIERS !

I was just wondering what episode they're on for Channel 44 for non-cable in the Los Angeles area. ^^;

Guest dramaok

MiGoers,I've finally uploaded all the MiGo-related cuts from Lee YoungEun's Happy Shares Company(만원의 행복) episode :sweatingbullets: ..so here they are:

Happy watching! :)

thank you so much! Lee Yeong-Eun seems very popular among the cast... she's got such a girly girl image but a pretty feisty and funny personality.

--

was wondering if anyone here support Seon-Jae and Ji-Yeong's reunion..

today as i was watching.. i kinda understood Ji-Yeong and felt that it's too late for her to move on..

and she should either be single or be with Seon-Jae..

thank you so much! Lee Yeong-Eun seems very popular among the cast... she's got such a girly girl image but a pretty feisty and funny personality.

--

today as i was watching.. i kinda understood Ji-Yeong and felt that it's too late for her to move on..

Although she is a "One man's woman" I think her esteem will be crushed if she returned to him. At that point her loyalty which is dominate in her current thinking pattern will take a backseat as her self-worth will be questioned daily.

So I think she should be by herself and work on changing her belief system so she can move on with her life.

before because of all her "sufferings" I wish she finds happiness with WJ..but seeing that no matter how much pain..she will endure for love of SJ.

so now yeah I can say she should be true to herself...remain single loving SJ...waiting for SJ to be free for her(SA wont allow at all cost?).

very short clip DanBaek..falling off their bed

http://img2.dcinside.com/data14/gallery/20...BA6ACEAB8B0.swf

credit dcinside

Guest nurul_my06

Hi All,

Just want to ask.. besides youtube. Did Khai upload danbaek moments in Veoh?..

If Yes, how can i get it?

Tq :D

before because of all her "sufferings" I wish she finds happiness with WJ..but seeing that no matter how much pain..she will endure for love of SJ.

so now yeah I can say she should be true to herself...remain single loving SJ...waiting for SJ to be free for her(SA wont allow at all cost?).

I don't have high hopes that SJ & JY will be free to love each other again. The writer will turn JY into a happy single fulfilled in her profession or she may also leave Korea, study & pursue a career away from SJ & return as a new & better person ... her being docile is the trait that SJ can't forget, the exact opposite of his wife who is demanding & a consistent nagger.

wow, granny witch is really getting on my nerves! I can't hold against her that she'll love her granddaughter more than her new granddaughter-in-law, and so she'll naturally lean towards cutting SA breaks, but asking DP to quit her job in order to learn housework! That is low. As a woman, if nothing else, she should be promoting DP's independence and development. Yeah, she has been advocating doing things in the 'traditional' way, but I am frustrated all the more because she is just pretending to be traditional. If SA had anything going for her, I bet GW (granny witch) would be at the Na's complaining about how they shouldn't stifle SA. Instead, she is trying to take away the benefits of a career away from DP.

What a wicked woman!

Ditto!

I dont mind if she love her grandaughter so much but just back off from other people business! Messing with DP and BH life it just evil.

Actually Granny, SA, SJ and JS all make the perfect evil team. You can see from permit issue, they all just want to resolve that issue using simple way than hard way... They asky GT to approve that permit. and blaming to person who not agree with them!

I don't have high hopes that SJ & JY will be free to love each other again. The writer will turn JY into a happy single fulfilled in her profession or she may also leave Korea, study & pursue a career away from SJ & return as a new & better person ... her being docile is the trait that SJ can't forget, the exact opposite of his wife who is demanding & a consistent nagger.

Although she is a "One man's woman" I think her esteem will be crushed if she returned to him. At that point her loyalty which is dominate in her current thinking pattern will take a backseat as her self-worth will be questioned daily.

So I think she should be by herself and work on changing her belief system so she can move on with her life.

JY is one man's woman. That why she can't forget SJ after all what he did to her. He try to love someone else but she can't. i think better for her remain single and go anywhere try to move on. WJ came so fast in her life that her love for SJ still strong in her heart. She can't forget SJ cuz he keep appear in front of her.

JY and SJ can't be together... it be wrong to JY's family. I remember that JY's dad even kneel infront of SJ to back with her daughter. It just to cruel for him.

Hi All,

Just want to ask.. besides youtube. Did Khai upload danbaek moments in Veoh?..

If Yes, how can i get it?

Tq :D

No... i only upload via youtube but still you can download using keepvid.

Watching last night episode, i thought that SJ was to harsh to his dad.

I remember that he done it before when he drink with his dad and say he want much more and dont want to be like his dad when he choose to marry SA. Then last night he said hurtful thing again... I know that he angry at his dad for not helping him, but he asking his dad to change his principle of life. Hope the day will come sooner that his dad will tell him... I told you so...

Really looking forward tonight episode, what MS gonna react when he found out that SJ using bribery for that permit. I think that gonna be the reason for the hospital scene.

Guest smile-jw

HELLO SOOMPIERS !

I was just wondering what episode they're on for Channel 44 for non-cable in the Los Angeles area. ^^;

Right now its on episode 123. DP and BK just got together~

Guest bm05om

I think I will be uploading MiGo-related cuts from Yoo InYoung's Happy Shares Company episode next..it's so nice to watch the family-like atmosphere at the MiGo set.:)

It's been a while I haven't been a loyal lurker in this thread..

Just watched KBS World Entertainment Relay and there was news about Likable or Not. Seen a glimpse of DanBaek wedding.

Thanks for sharing chiara,I only have the unsubbed original version and missed watching the one on KBSWorld. :D

Right now its on episode 123. DP and BK just got together~

I'm also rewatching the subbed eps on KBSWorld right now..SJ just found them eating the dosirak together on the rooftop yesterday.. ^_^

Really looking forward tonight episode, what MS gonna react when he found out that SJ using bribery for that permit. I think that gonna be the reason for the hospital scene.

Yeah..me too Khai..finally MS's gonna find out how evil his son-in-law could be,and no question it's gonna shock the hell out of him to discover a member of his organisation involving his company in a bribery scheme :o ..and his BP reading will go through the roof..I hope he wont be in too big of a trouble at the hospital.. :(

==

These two are really adorable.:) What's cuter is how whenever BH gets into his "hugging" mode DP will try to resist him the best way she can,which has absolutely no effect on BH anyway and then DP ends up hugging her hubby back with all her heart.You just can't help but love them. :wub:

DP: i know you're joking right now! (tickles him w/ a finger) omo! Baekho ssi! are you asleep or are you unconscious! omo Baekho ssi.. what to do..

db00qc9.jpgdb01up0.jpg

BH: (gets up) gee how she falls for the same trick everyday!

DP: (hits him) what the. you were playing w/ me!

BH: (hugs her) aiyoo.. now i know again Danpoong ssi loves me..

db02ni5.jpgdb03xn7.jpg

DP: whatever whatever that's not it..

BH: hehe.. (hugs her tighter)

DP: (smile)

db04zl2.jpgdb05ba5.jpg

db06mb3.jpgdb07do3.jpg

DanBaek =

I dont mind if she love her grandaughter so much but just back off from other people business! Messing with DP and BH life it just evil

I really hope by the end of drama that old Witch will have learned some really precious lesson... <_<

How will SA react to the unethical behavior of her husband ? ... will she take SJ's side & justify the bribery he committed. SA's position on the scandal is crucial because it will give hints on what will happen to their marriage ... her stance as his wife will be important to SJ, coz this is the time when he needs her understanding & support the most even if he is in the wrong. It's a big test to their marriage.

bm, thanks for sharing LYE's Happy Shares Company appearance ... now we're interested to see YIY's episode & see how these two girls in real life differ in personality.

Guest damifino

.. or take a long walk on a short pier. Frankly, I'm leaning more towards the last choice :)

How will SA react to the unethical behavior of her husband ? ... will she take SJ's side & justify the bribery he committed. SA's position on the scandal is crucial because it will give hints on what will happen to their marriage ... her stance as his wife will be important to SJ, coz this is the time when he needs her understanding & support the most even if he is in the wrong. It's a big test to their marriage.

I don't think SA would think bribing someone to get what you want would be that big of a deal. In fact, I think she would think that it was natural to bribe someone if it meant getting what you needed and wouldn't see it as unethical.

As for SJ, I think he should be hung by his fingernails. I don't even understand how Mr. Na was able to just stand there and listen to the things that SJ said to him. If I were him, I would have beaten SJ within an inch of his life. How dare any child say such things to one's parents! It's disgraceful.

SJ wants to take shortcuts to everything in life... getting to a high position, getting rich, getting the land permits... that he's willing to trade in his integrity. It's really pitiful.

Guest pozygal87

i dont think sa would care either. she would've probably suggested it in the first place. she IS like her granny after all. both of them kept pestering GT (directly and indirectly) to help with the approval though that shouldnt be the way in the first place

i dont think sj cares about sa's approval either. i dont think he even LIKE her. the way he treats her is like how a brother treats an annoying sister: he ignores her

he's fine with the divorce and keeps asking her to leave. its sa who wants to stay...

Guest monoceros

the only reason I would support it is because I like JY and I feel like it may be the first step to the healing process... but.. because I like her, I don't want her to suffer from SJ's immorality and lack of responsibility so it's a double-edge sword..

One thing I'm wondering... I don't see any love between Sa and SJ anymore... only selfishness and pettiness... so the question is does SA still love SJ? Did she ever? or was he just the unattainable guy she wanted to acquire?

the only reason I would support it is because I like JY and I feel like it may be the first step to the healing process... but.. because I like her, I don't want her to suffer from SJ's immorality and lack of responsibility so it's a double-edge sword..

One thing I'm wondering... I don't see any love between Sa and SJ anymore... only selfishness and pettiness... so the question is does SA still love SJ? Did she ever? or was he just the unattainable guy she wanted to acquire?

I think SJ was an unattainable guy for SA to acquire and he is now an unattainable guy for her to keep. To think that her beauty and money could not surpass the love of/for the vet-girl is unimaginable to her and thus she will never let SJ be free to go to JY. She even said so herself.

^ I thought that too. For SA, SJ is her trophy husband that she win.

Prev for next episode already out... look like there gonna be investigation, i think it must be cuz permit issue

pre156.jpg

사무실로 돌아온 선재는 만수의 행동과 말이 걸리지만 애써 털어내려고 한다. 그 시각 만수는 비서에게 감사팀을 소집하라는 명령을 내리는데... 선재는 만수가 아무도 만나지 않겠다하자 점점 더 불안해지고, 백호에게 뇌물에 대해 만수에게 말했냐고 묻는다. 수아는 동지에게 커피를 안준다며 짜증을 내고 그 모습을 본 단풍은 수아를 노려본다. 한편 자료를 검토하던 만수는 선재가 회사공금을 빼돌렸다는 사실을 알게 되는데...

I notice date for next episode is 10 april. are something going on tomorrow?

Guest damifino

^ I don't think those are investigators... I think they all work for MS. It says in the previews that while going over the books, MS discovers that SJ has been misappropriating company funds (to pay off the bribe which he learned about in ep. 155).

Archived