[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest bm05om

Thanks bm, again for those pics of MiGo's cast,.. they do look tired especially JDH, KJS and HJH,..

Been reading some fan accounts;most of them said that KJS was the most-tired looking out of all the MiGo castmembers at the event..I hope he's not overworking himself or something. :unsure:

More photos from yesterday...

s7300636sm1.jpg

s7300644xn9.jpg

s7300642uw3.jpg

s7300641xe5.jpg

s7300640sl6.jpg

s7300655cn1.jpg

s7300665gt3.jpg

s7300667gk9.jpg

s7300670qn6.jpg

s7300671nu1.jpg

credits:dcmigo

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,and there's probably going to be no real proposal at all for them. <_< For all their loveydovey-ness, DanBaek sure missed out on a lot of things that other couples did. :rolleyes:

Yeah..congrats for all the nominations!! :D

The 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards - TV Section

=========================

Best TV Drama

=======================

KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

SBS My Man's Woman

SBS The War of Money

MBC Coffee Prince

MBC Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (LEGEND)

Best Producer

Woon Goon Il 운군일 (SBS, Golden Bride)

Yoo Cheol Yong 유철용 (MBC, HIT)

Lee Dook Joon (KBS1, Likeable Or Not / I Hate You But It's Fine)

Lee Byeong-Hun - Yi San

Jung Tae Yoo - War of Money

========================

Best New Actor

========================

Kim Ji Seok - KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

Song ChangUi - SBS Golden Bride

Lee Philip - MBC Legend

Han Sang-Jin MBC YI San

Ha Seok-jin SBS Happiness

========================

Best New Actress

========================

Park Min Young - KBS I am Sam

Park Shin Hye - MBC Ggak-du-gi

Yoo In-yeong 유인영 KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

Lee Ji Ah - MBC Legend

Choi Yu jin - SBS Golden Bride

===================

POPULARITY Award

===================

Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Min-jeong, Kim Ha-neul, Kim Hyeon-joo,Kim Hyo-jin, Nam Sang-mi, Park Min-yeong, Park Shin-hye, Park Jin-hee, Bae Doo-na, Sung Yu-ri, Song Yoon-ah, Soo Ae, Uhm Jeong-hwa, Yoon Eun-hye, Lee Yeong-ah, Lee Ji-ah, Jang Jin-yeong, Choi Ji-woo, Han Ji-min, Han Ji-hye

Tough competitions all around,but still..congratulations on being nominated!^^

Yay, Han Ji Hye is nominated in the popularity award category and Kim Ji Suk too as new actor.

Would anyone know if it is possible for us to vote for Han Ji Hye and Kim Ji Suk?

Guest Cerise

bm05om... thanks for posting the pics.

I noticed that SJ in the posters looked like a happy person. Now that I recall my initial impression of the drama, it’s different. I remember thinking "KJS and HJH as the lead couple, how exciting. YIY and LYE are both lovely actresses, can't wait to see what they'll do in this drama. JDH, I've seen this man's face before, who is he? He looks like a good character."

But honestly, my first impression of the poster is so different from what I feel right now.

Ep. 146 (Wed March 26, 08):

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8480/mi...01640538do8.jpg

BH: what? nonesense! no matter how important work is.. 1 night and 2 days for honeymoon??

DP: then what? it's not one but both of us who will be absent from work.

BH: then we have to find a solution. this is the one and only honeymoon for us the entire life!! you need at least 2 nights and 3 days to make one that lasts in impression! how can you think of cutting on honeymoon like that?

I find the '1 night and 2 days' line so funny. I don't know if it was put there on purpose, but It made me think of the hilarious situations of that show.

dramaok as they say in korean 수고하서요~~!!

A little preview for next episode...

prev147za7.jpg

I hope no one will border them for this honeymoon kiss...

May i know what kind the place that they visit during honeymoon?

Guest claireli

It looks like a traditional korean palace or house. Where they are outside is by all the jars of pastes, like dwenjang and kojujang, or jars of kimchi.

Guest bm05om

Some DanBaek caps,can't help myself..this couple is beautiful together even if it's just a walking scene.. :blush:

bscap009ju9.jpg

bscap018ob3.jpg

bscap012im7.jpg

bscap014jz5.jpg

From today' ep.147:

1470lb2.jpg

1474gs5.jpg

1475xc1.jpg

20817196mz8.jpg

66249247wo6.jpg

this was such a perfect setting for a belated proposal ,OR like a lot of disgruntled voices were saying,a KISS..but no,they decided to make DanBaek do some more handholding.. :rolleyes: ..there were lotsa complaints such as how "even junior high school kids would've kissed right then!!" :lol: and that "no man in his right mind would pass the opportunity to kiss the beautiful woman smiling and looking so lovingly at him!",also "there's no way BH would've wanted to just hold her hand at such a timing!" and I have to say I agree with the majority,really dissappointed with the writers for not utilizing the scene well.. :tongue2:

37463317eq8.jpg

40149525ci3.jpg

..but it's such a pretty scene,isn't it?^_^

and they

looked wonderful together at the wedding today,DP was beautiful..and the scene where BH came in to see her and just stared at her in awe

:wub:.. but of course..can't avoid what JS did,I feel bad that BH had to look at a crying DP on their wedding day.. :(

Thanks claireli :D ...

bm, that picture such a beautiful scene... yes, it should end up with kiss... :crazy:

i'm still downloading episode 147...

Guest allydean

From today' ep.147:

this was such a perfect setting for a belated proposal ,OR like a lot of disgruntled voices were saying,a KISS..but no,they decided to make DanBaek do some more handholding.. :rolleyes: ..there were lotsa complaints such as how "even junior high school kids would've kissed right then!!" :lol: and that "no man in his right mind would pass the opportunity to kiss the beautiful woman smiling and looking so lovingly at him!",also "there's no way BH would've wanted to just hold her hand at such a timing!" and I have to say I agree with the majority,really dissappointed with the writers for not utilizing the scene well.. :tongue2:

..but it's such a pretty scene,isn't it?^_^

lovely scene indeed,..

I must say, I thought they would at least have their first kiss on today's ep,.. well, the way the scene was set up seemed to be so,.. but no,.. the writers thought it was the perfect time for yet another handholding scene,.. <_< wow, BH is amazing (surprisingly, he was quite determined when he was in front of their houses before),.. but I'm pretty sure KJS would have a different idea given the situation,.. I blame the writers on this,..

and they

looked wonderful together at the wedding today,DP was beautiful..and the scene where BH came in to see her and just stared at her in awe

:wub:.. but of course..can't avoid what JS did,I feel bad that BH had to look at a crying DP on their wedding day.. :(

I remember BH told her in one of the previous eps that he didn't want to see her heartbroken not having her mother at her wedding,.. JS is really cruel,.. how could she do that to her only daughter,.. yes, she will come, but still it's very cruel to spoil her daughter's special day,..

I dont get it. Why did DP say that she would not get married if her mom does not attend the wedding? After all hardships she and BH went through and after she told him that she would not waver no matter what happens, she does a 100% about-turn!

I dont get it. Why did DP say that she would not get married if her mom does not attend the wedding? After all hardships she and BH went through and after she told him that she would not waver no matter what happens, she does a 100% about-turn!

"Blood is thicker than water"... mom and daughter's bonding is very natural, at that moment when DP heard that her mom will not attend her wedding ceremony, her first instinct or subconsciously she can't imagine her big date w/o her mom's presence.

Guest dramaok

Ep. 147 (Thurs March 27, 08):

2e147080327hdtvxvidentahu7.jpg

Granny: wasn't that decided already?

DJ: that..

JS: but when i heard that i thought it was so unbelievable that i just let it go.

DP: mom! Baekho ssi and i like that.. so let's do that.

JS: she only studied since she was young and only focused on work, so she is unaware of the world ways, thus now that she's getting married it'll be good for her to start newlywed life apart..

Granny: gee don't you think our Soo-Ah wanted to do that too? but you insisted on her living w/ you guys so at last she gave up on newlywed life and went into your home to live as daughter-in-law there.

JS: --

Granny: us too. we will do it for just one year, no more and no less, in order so that we can develop love and hate relationship, and become a real family, just like what you said!

Granny: just like you are living w/ our Soo-Ah as your own daughter, she, as well as me, will both treat her like our own daughter and granddaughter so you needn't worry too much.

GT: hahaha. yes that's already done then.. we'll do that.

DP: yes mom! i want to do that.

Granny: oh how bright your daughter is..

GT: no.. but since the kids want it too let's decide on that then.

JS: (pinches GT)

2e147080327hdtvxvidentafi6.jpg

Granny: gee.. did you see inlaw mrs. expression there! w/ all of us right there how she's making it so obvious.

MS: well as the mother of the bride i think it's understandable.. you were very upset too when it was Soo-Ah..

Granny: but still.. how unbelievable.. i mean, they make our Soo-Ah live in that little hole and how she can talk about her daughter doing this and that newlywed life.. ha! how she can say such things w/out a conscience.

MS: well i hope she wasn't too upset..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaaf2.jpg

JS: my world.. how can you and i be so mismatched! to think that i lived my life this long w/ you oh how pitiful my life is..

GT: why are you bringing up that talk of life now!

JS: who's side are you on!! you need two hands to make a clap what use is it if i put out my hand alone all the time!

GT: it's all going well why are you like this? plus more than anything else it's what Danpoong wants!

JS: aren't you upset at all that Danpoong is getting taken so cheaply!

GT: gee do you think children are merchandize for sell? stop being greedy, and how can you be more lacking in thought than Danpoong even?

JS: am i being greedy right now? am i? (shouting) can you do this to me! don't you know how i raised Danpoong! w/ your little government salary i pushed and pushed and raised her richly so she could live richly and even if we're about out of rice and my undies were full of hole i still raised her like a princess lavishly!!! how can there be this betrayal!!

GT: gee.. how much is a panty who told you to live like that!

JS: you jerk! how much is a panty? how long have we lived like this.. ? on your petty little salary we sent Danpoong and Seon-Jae to college, and even bought our home! yeah.. how would you know how i've lived!!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaew3.jpg

MS gives DJ some money and tells her to get some nice stuff for Danpoong. DJ is touched and MS says it's his duty as a father naturally.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentavs5.jpg

BH: mmmm. how about 5 kids?

DP: omo nuts! how can we have 5 kids!

BH: oh.. but if we wanna have a basketball team we need at least 5...

DP: what the.. you're so mean since you're not the one who has to give birth!

BH: then how many?

DP: mm... 2.. a son like you and a daughter like me..

BH: hm.. okay i'll concede.. but in exchange.. honeymoon should be 2 nights and 3 days, how about it?

DP: but what about work? if we're both gone i think things will get out of control.

BH: well we can try to do as much as we can before we leave.. no matter how hard i think.. 1 night and 2 days is just not it..

DP: but i think it's too much to be absent for 2 nights and 3 days during such a busy time.. let's just go with 1 night and 2 days.. somewhere quiet and scenic.. to rest well.

BH: whatever whatever.. i'm not gonna concede on the kids then! (walks up)

DP: gee how a man can get upset so easily! (runs up to him) fine fine 2 nights and 3 days. i'll concede there! happy?

BH: hehehe..

DP: but where are we going right now?

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaso0.jpg

DP: oh nice... this is my first time here at Namsan since we came here on field trip in elementary school. oh! what is all this?

BH: love locks. they say if you promise your love and lock it, then throw your key away then that love will last forever.. i wanted to do something meaningful w/ you before we get married.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaww5.jpg

DP and BH kiss their keys and throw them into the air.. the locks read:

"Dol-Soe and Madam are getting married"

"Madam loves Dol-Soe forever"

--

2e147080327hdtvxvidentadp2.jpg

SJ and Mr. Park are faced w/ 2 challenges, budget change and resident protest. for now they blocked the newsreporter from writing anyhing. SJ says he's come forward to take care of things now.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaoq3.jpg

SA: why do you answer so late.

SJ: what is it?

SA: let's meet.

SJ: why?

SA: why? i'm your wife!

SJ: i'm busy right now and i have an appointment?

SA: appointment w/ who where?

SJ: i'm hanging up if you have something to say tell me later at home.

SJ hangs up and takes out his battery. SA calls again and realizes his phone is off and SA tells her friend she wants to go dance but her friend says she should just go home today.

then SA wonders if SJ might have gone to see JY again. so SA stalks JY outside the pet clinic.

SA watches as WJ comes to see JY.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentagw7.jpg

dad: did you come to see JY?

WJ: today.. i didn't feel like eating alone..

dad: oh ya? then come eat w/ us then.. let's go..

WJ: hey put your arm around mine too!

dad: yeah you should..

JY: fine.. i'm in the mood!

WJ: Ji-Yeong you know your bursting with fortune! to have 2 such good looking men around both your arms.

dad: right! haha..

JY: hahaha..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaxa9.jpg

SA: "Bong Soo-Ah.. why are you like this? why did you come here? aren't you ashamed? have you no pride?"

SA calls her guy friend Yong-Joon next.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaep3.jpg

WJ teaches Chanee to jump rope. JY watches and smiles.

MA: Woo-Jin when you get married and have kids you'll be such a good dad!

Geum-Ja shows up again..

MA: gee you come daily to get a stamp on your timecard or something!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentazh2.jpg

GJ asks tells JY not to play too hard to get cuz if so men will run away. then WJ mentions BH is getting married.

aunt says they should attend BH's wedding.. MA says she didn't tell them cuz the bride is Seon-Jae's younger sister, and everyone's surprised.

--

2e147080327hdtvxvidentacd4.jpg

SA: thanks, Yong-Joon ssi.. bye... (sees SJ).. Yong-Joon ssi sorry but can you help me get out i feel kinda dizzy after the cocktail.

SJ: (sees SA w/ JY but walks right pass them)

SA: Na Seon-Jae ssi! omo!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentacy6.jpg

SA: you don't even care now if i'm w/ another man?

SJ: keep it quiet.. they're asleep.

SA: what are we now? didn't you say you're gonna try hard? is this trying hard?

SJ: how about if we live apart for a while.. you can go live at your maiden home.. or you can go study more abroad.

SA: what.. you don't want to divorce but you don't want to live together either? sorry but i can't do that..

SJ: then fine (leaves room)

2e147080327hdtvxvidentape3.jpg

JS: i think i should take a look at the room for newlywed use.. to see what kind of bed and dresser i should get and..

Granny: sure. let's go upstairs i'll take you.

JS: but where's Dong-Ji?

Granny: oh she went to meet the kids for wedding gifts. you didn't know?

JS: oh.. Danpoong told me yesterday but i forgot!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentant3.jpg

JS: omomo.. this room?

G: yes. it was used by three, Baekho, Chanee and his dad.. so for two people it should be plenty big.

JS: did you say plenty big? at least a bed and a dresser chest will need to come in.

G: but the room is plenty big enough for bed and chest. plus these days.. they have beds and chests that come together why do you make such a big deal..

JS: but so what if it can fit? it's so small how can they live.

G: they both work. they just need to sleep here.. plus.. our Soo-Ah's room at your place is about the same as this.. when she's home all day..

JS: "omo.. how annoying.. is the old woman trying to tick me on purpose?"

G: --

JS: um.. elder.. i don't understand you like this to be honest.. i mean Seon-Jae is my son that's why we want him and his wife to come live w/ us, but Baekho isn't even an acknowledged grandson of yours for you to insist on them coming in like this.. is there another reason perhaps?

G: (!) oh how do you say that? apart from me, he's still son and daughter-in-law to my daughter-in-law, wouldn't she want them to live here w/ her? and i've grown attached to Baekho too having lived w/ him for all this time and i feel like he's my grandson too so i hope you wouldn't do this.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentalu9.jpg

DJ: Danpoong you pick something you like.

DP: how much is this?

lady: yes it depends on the actual diamond but for the set about 10 million won (approx. 10k usd).

DP: what? that expensive?

DJ: father told me to let you pick what you want so don't worry about the price and just pick what you want.

DP: mother.. i have something to say could we go out and have some tea first then come back?

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaev9.jpg

DJ: what is it? i'm curious.

DP: mother.. i don't want to get expensive jewels from getting married. wedding rings is symbol of our love.. so i think it's plenty to have a comfortable ring i can wear daily instead of such expensive lavish one.

DJ: but still.. wouldn't you be disappointed..

DP: no i'm okay.

DJ: but still it's from father.

DP: then.. if you're uneased about it.. please put it in Baekho ssi's bank account so we can use it to buy a house later.

DJ: Danpoong your thoughts are precious and deep, but from the parent's perspestive that's not it..

DP: i will talk to my parents.

DJ: are you sure?

DP: of course. i think they will like it too.

--

JS: "that oldie is out to get me! but where is that girl! wait til she comes home!"

2e147080327hdtvxvidentakg9.jpg

DP: i'm home.

JS: get over here. sit here. hey! why didn't you tell me you went to buy wedding gifts?

DP: last night Baekho ssi called about it so it was kinda rushed. how did you know?

JS: don't even mention it.. i went to BH's today and i just about fell over.

DP: why?

JS: that tiny little room!! this is all your fault you little! it wouldn't have come to this if you had insisted on not going to live there!

DP: mom! it's already been decided..

JS: yeah fine you're the one who has to live there. just don't resent me later on. i'm not even gonna worry one bit you living w/ that loser there! but what about the presents? what did you get?

DP: we've decided just to do one ring each.

JS: what?

DP: diamonds don't hold up their value when you want to sell it later, so i asked her to make a bank account in Baekho ssi's name for us to use toward buying a home later. i'm precious aren't i?

JS: omo.. imbecile.. totoal moron.. are you really my daughter?!

DP: mom. why... i thought you'd be happy..

JS: what do you lack to be like this huh? that home.. and that honeymoon.. and that present.. why is nothing done well!!! huh?

DP: Baekho ssi and i are really happy right now! we really wish for no more.

JS: have you no mother? are you orphan? yeah.. fine.. you're so great!! Na Danpoong you're so great!! you're ignoring me like this.. i'm not going to this wedding! no way!!

DP: mom!!

[wedding day]

2e147080327hdtvxvidentabq4.jpg

DP: mom.. how can you stay like this you gotta prepare..

JS: i'm not going.. i said i wasn't going..

DP: mom, your one and only daughter's getting married.. how can you not go!

JS: i have no daughter..

DP: mom please..

dad comes: Danpoong you're gonan be late too if you're like this.. go get your hair and makeup done..

DP: but mom's like this..

dad: let me take care of her..

DP: dad, please make sure she comes.. please.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaxv7.jpg

DH and Sonia, and event ctr. boss help decorate the wedding place.

DH: i'm sorry. you probably want to wear a prety dress and marry at a great place like this.

Sonia: we're getting married in Kazakstan too, so why are you sorry, mister. I'd rather get married w/ my mom and dad there in Kazakstan there a pretty place like this.

DH: but still.. i wanted to do the best for you in everything.. but under the circumstance i am just sorry.

Sonia: for me this ring is the best! and you're next to me so i'm really happy these days so don't be sorry..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentady4.jpg

BH goes to see his beautiful bride.

meanwhile..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaoi1.jpg

GT: get up now! or else we're really gonna be late.

SJ: i don't think we can be wait anymore.

GT: you go with new child first. hurry.. and if we're late then you help me greet the guests first..

SJ: okay.

GT tries to get JS to dress and go but JS still won't and GT gives up too and throws box of her hanbok on the floor.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentagz3.jpg

Granny: where's inlaw mrs? she's still not here?

2e147080327hdtvxvidentagv6.jpg

SJ: mother still isn't here. should i go get her?

GT: when will you arrive if you do that. don't mention your mother infront me from now on. let me take care of things here you two go to Danpoong she must be anxious about mom.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentahe6.jpg2e147080327hdtvxvidentahx3.jpg

SJ sees Mr. Hwang, his sister, and WJ arrive, but without Ji-Yeong. SA scoffs.

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaew0.jpg

DP: sorry, but could you go see if my mom and dad are here?

2e147080327hdtvxvidentaoi0.jpg

DP: oh new sister.. are my parents here?

SA: only your dad's here.

DP: only dad.. what about mom?

SA: she said she's not coming no matter what?

DP: really? (teary) can you get my dad here? my dad..

SJ comes: Danpoong why are you crying?

DP: (crying) but mom's not here.. she's really not coming?

SJ: the bride can't cry..

DP: but new sister said.. mom's not coming no matter what.

SJ: (stare at SA)

SA: why are you staring at me. she said she wasn't gonna come then do you want me to lie? Danpoong ssi should know the truth so she can prepare.

DP: (sob) mom's so mean..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentatv5.jpg

granny: what happened really w/ inlaw mrs...

BH: let me go ask.

GT: i'm sorry.. she's not coming..

BH: mother-in-law won't be able to make it to the wedding today.

Granny: what? how can that be. oh my world how can this be..

2e147080327hdtvxvidentawl9.jpg

DP to BH: give me the phone please..

JS at home: i'm gonna go crazy!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentahd0.jpg

DP: she's not answering either.. my mom's really not gonna come..

BH: don't cry..

DP: how can i marry w/out my mom.. if my mom doesn't come.. i don't think i can marry.

BH: what?!!

2e147080327hdtvxvidentasu9.jpg

============

Guest hnitao

BH & DP seems to settle now!! they main problem will be to deal with all the adults.... I'm now more concern about WJ and JY... Although JY agreed to marry WJ in the preview, I'm worry that she will change her mind again or if SJ will do something after he knew that! in Dramaok's 147 cap, it is so great to see her smile like that with WJ and her dad! Hope she really makes up her mind!! :)

Guest merela

It took SA and SJ 30 episodes to work out their wedding details. It took DP and BH 3 episodes from DP going to the emergency room to the wedding!!! I think the writers are determined not to have them kiss until the wedding night.

It took SA and SJ 30 episodes to work out their wedding details. It took DP and BH 3 episodes from DP going to the emergency room to the wedding!!! I think the writers are determined not to have them kiss until the wedding night.

I think they've kissed a many of times we were just not privie to it ;)

Guest kauaisurfer

Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer...just read dramaok's summary for episode #147...

We have a question about SJ & Mr. Park's scheme...??? does anyone know what it entails??

Is it both unethical & illegal??

Twice they have mentioned keeping the press away and the fact that there is budget concerns & resident protests...what aspect is illegal and unethical??

AND...shortly after punching BH...SJ is attending the wedding for BH & DP...we do not recall SJ ever apologizing to BH.

I think they've kissed a many of times we were just not privie to it ;)

gerryg...Too Funny.

All the best...Mr & Mrs.

Archived