[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest allydean

But I think it's also coz of that witch granny doesn't want MS spend lots of money to buy BH-DP an apartment. MS once mentioned it when they had dinner, didn't he? It reminded her that meanwhile her zero beloved grandaugther lives in Na's small room. I bet she never allow BH's life better than SA.

I vote for JS and granny witch :P And.....the winner is.... :lol:

yeah, that's right,.. though, little did she know that BH's life will always be better (in terms of happiness) than SA's now that he has DP by his side,..

I also think it will be a another match between witch jr and granny witch,.. granny will definitely win on this,.. she will bring up the issue of her precious SA living with the Na's,.. but I think DP will be fine,.. she's way better than SA,..

Speaking of the spoiler pics,.. HJH probably forced herself to focus on filming and kept herself busy to keep her mind off the tragedy, hence the tired face,..

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bm05om

bm, knowing her as being bubbly, I'm sad looking at pics, for me its more of like KJS comforting her than a post wedding photo. when news of break of break up came out, they had to delay filming for sometime but she bravely go back and shot her scenes..this time its harder, she's in relationship for 4 yrs so she could have gotten really close to DG brother. In fact last pic we saw of the brother was pic JHi Hye uplaoded in her cyworld last Nov 18. Really hard for her and they were shooting wedding and lovey dovey scenes. Tough times...hope MIGO cast supportive of her.

anyway, my friend told me me MIGo cast will attend a charity bazzar today, hope we can get pics.

Speaking of the spoiler pics,.. HJH probably forced herself to focus on filming and kept herself busy to keep her mind off the tragedy, hence the tired face,..

Yup,I think she's using work to take her mind off things temporarily,and thank goodness the MiGo team is a closely-knit group so I'm sure they'll try to give her comfort and encouragement the best way they can.rafaelle,the charity event is going to be in Incheon and there's no shooting of MiGo today,so if I found any pics I'll post them here.^^

Are there any previews of tomorrow's episode?

Just the text preview,no video.

Ep.146 preview:

종순은 단풍에게 최여사 집에서 신혼을 시작하면 결혼을 엎어버리겠다고 하고, 단풍은 당황스럽다. 수아는 와인을 사들고 와 선재를 기다리지만, 선재는 동물병원 앞으로 찾아가 지영의 모습을 바라본다. 술에 취해 집으로 돌아온 선재는 수아의 손을 냉정하게 뿌리치고 그 시각 우진은 지영에게 결혼하자고 하는데... 한편 상견례자리에 나온 종순은 집 문제로 잔뜩 벼른 체 앉아있고 단풍은 그런 종순을 아슬아슬하게 보는데..

SJ's gonna go to the pet clinic yet again seems..resuming his stalker-ish pastime.I think WJ's gonna ask JY to marry him(why do I have a bad feeling on this one

:( )and of course more drama from JS.

yeah, that's right,.. though, little did she know that BH's life will always be better (in terms of happiness) than SA's now that he has DP by his side,..

I also think it will be a another match between witch jr and granny witch,.. granny will definitely win on this,.. she will bring up the issue of her precious SA living with the Na's,.. but I think DP will be fine,.. she's way better than SA,..

The main point is their differences about perception of better living. Simple life, being with his loved ones already gives him true happiness, but witch granny's opinion should be money or wealth first. That's why she always afraid of sharing her "money" to BH whom she assumed isn't related with her at all.

I also believe DP will be fine, she'll help BH to get more points from granny. As you said, DP has BH, her ultimate supporter, also DJ and MS who're good to her.

cococrust, seems you typed incorrectly, it's ep144 c-sub.

Guest bm05om

Ep.143 caps 1:

DP: MOM!

JS: do something about him!

DP: Baekho ssi get up.. what did you do wrong to be kneeling!

BH: no i'm fine. i can do more if i can receive your parents' approval.

JS: oh how virtuous! virtuous! huh!

bscap002resizeye8.jpgbscap003resizegt1.jpg

bscap004resizeih6.jpgbscap005resizetl4.jpg

DP: (looks around the mess) mom! how can you do this really? even if you don't like it you don't do this to a present given by someone.

JS: i don't want to receive these things! tell him to take this all and leave. leave now!

bscap006resizeum9.jpgbscap007resizezr6.jpg

DP: get up! get up please!!!

JS: if he insists on this outrage at someone else's home, i will have to call the police then!

DP: mom what did you just say? call the police?

JS: that's why i say to leave! get out i dont' even wannna see him!

bscap009resizepl5.jpgbscap010resizelr5.jpg

DP: fine! we'll leave. i'm leaving too. Baekho ssi get up let's go..

JS: yeah! you're not my daughter anymore! no more!

BH: Danpoong ssi please.. just go to your room..

DP: i don't want to see you suffer like this.. please..

bscap011resizeol4.jpgbscap012resizets2.jpg

GT arrives: what is all this!

DP: dad..!

GT: inlaw bachelor! i mean, Baekho.. get up, then talk..

BH: (gets up)

bscap013resizely7.jpgbscap018resizena6.jpg

DP: let's leave now..

JS: what! where are you going!

DP: you said i wasn't your daughter anymore. i'm leaving.

JS: (hits DP) crazy! crazy! you're crazy!!!

DP: then what!! (crying)

bscap016resizeos9.jpgbscap015resizedb2.jpg

DJ arrives: Baekho ya!

GT: oh.. uh.. please.. have a seat..

JS: hey you got here in a good time. take your son out immediately!

DJ: (yanks BH out by the hand) let's go.. go...

bscap019resizegh6.jpgbscap021resizehc0.jpg

bscap022resizehq4.jpgbscap023resizexo8.jpg

GT: oh.. what just happened!?

JS: huh does he think i will accept him if he kneels here like this!

DP: (sob) mom you're too much!

JS: you'll thank me later!

bscap024resizeqv2.jpgbscap025resizeid8.jpg

DJ: (slapping BH on the back) Baekho why did you come here! who welcomes you here! must you show this to your mom too!

BH: --

bscap028resizean8.jpgbscap029resizemz5.jpg

DJ: (crying) i feel so miserable. do you have to hurt me so much like this!

BH: mom.. can you buy me a drink somewhere..

DJ: what?!

bscap030resizeyt5.jpgbscap034resizeer9.jpg

DP packs up.

DP: did you forget? you said to leave. and i don't need your approval anymore.

JS: nuts! crazy! you like him that much!! that you're turning against us ungratefully?!

DP: then what? i can't be w/out Baekho ssi. what do you want me to do!

JS: Danpoong ah!!! Danpoong ah why are you like this!!! wake up Danpoong..

GT comes: honey you calm down and Danpoong you stop it too. this is just hurting one another more.

bscap038resizelz7.jpgbscap040resizevq4.jpg

JS leaves but takes DP's purse and phone and tells DP she's not to leave the home anymore, not even work.

DP: you can't do that!!

JS: i can because i am your mother! your mother! you can't leave here one step until you leave for America!

DP: i'd rather die than to leave alone.

bscap039resizebw4.jpgbscap041resizegt1.jpg

JS: omo... listen to what she's saying... is that something you should be saying to your parents!!

DP: from now on i'm not gonna drink anything and i'm not gonna eat anything..

JS: yeah.. fine.. do that.. and see how long you last!!!

bscap037resizezq4.jpgbscap045resizeae8.jpg

========

I also don't see any possibility of SA apologizing to JY for what she did ... she may do some childish acts to win SJ and do wifey duties that only last a couple of times ... then she's back to her immature ways again. Her improper upbringing made her into what she is & no amount of advice & patience will make her realize that she is in the wrong ... she is conceited, a loudmouth, arrogant & extremely insecure. As the only heir of the Bonjour conglomerate, she should have studied hard & prepared herself for her eventual takeover but she only wasted time partying & shopping ... she's also a zero to me. And compared to JY, SA is nothing even if she walks on money.

She never experience any difficulty in her life, maybe she lost her mother but her grandma spoilt her with love & money, even she done any wrong, grandma always by her side... And her father soooo obey her grandma... I dont think she now what she did wrong or right. As for early episode it show that SA not finish her study and back to Korea... She never have goal in her life... She know that she have security for money, that she dont have to work. She just thinking for short term only... like she want SJ, she will get him whatever it takes, she never thought about consequence married to man that not love her. When she angry, she just do her immature act again... make havoc at office... club... JY's clinic...

I know that SA always keep doing bad thing, but i'm not so hate her cuz i think that she immature and still learning to become more like person. I thought that she just raise by the bad person so she become bad. Yes, I really hate grandma :crazy: ,

The main point is their differences about perception of better living. Simple life, being with his loved ones already gives him true happiness, but witch granny's opinion should be money or wealth first. That's why she always afraid of sharing her "money" to BH whom she assumed isn't related with her at all.

I also believe DP will be fine, she'll help BH to get more points from granny. As you said, DP has BH, her ultimate supporter, also DJ and MS who're good to her.

Yes... DP gonna be just fine, cuz everybody arround her was sincere toward her except granny but granny can't do any wrong to her cuz her beloved grand daughter at DP's house... but I also afraid that SJ and SA always have problem so granny kinda turn it to DP. :blink:

Guest bm05om

Fan Photos from MiGo cast autograph session at today's Charity Event at Incheon (08.03.26),attended by KJS, HJH, Jo Dong Hyuk, Yoo InYoung, Lee YoungEun and Eva Popiel et al.Although they looked a little tired,the actors and actresses quickly settled into signing autographs and posing for the fans,..^^

e01qt5.jpg

e02bm4.jpg

e03um0.jpg

e04jj1.jpg

e05mw6.jpg

e06db3.jpg

credits: migo gall dcinside

0803260014jpgsn2.jpg0803260010jpgnt0.jpg

0803260009jpgxl2.jpg0803260008jpgtl4.jpg

0803260013jpges0.jpg0803260012jpgin1.jpg

Autographs

0803260019jpgjb8.jpg0803260021jpgek4.jpg

0803260016jpgpv2.jpg0803260018jpgyu8.jpg

0803260018jpgyu8.jpg0803260016jpgpv2.jpg

0803260020jpgxy2.jpg0803260017jpgrs6.jpg

prev is out...

pre147.jpg

I think for tomorrow episode...

JY gonna agree with WJ proposal.

SJ and SA still on crisis.

Granny show DP's mom, BH room. (I think it just tooo cruel if they dont put furniture for newly wed couple.)

BH & DP got married but DP's mom didn't come to wedding.

I hope after this, JS didnt treat SA like royal queen again... Thinking that her daughter gonna being poorly treated by EVIL WITCH GRANDMA-IN-LAW.

Guest Cerise

I feel sorry for JS. Granny witch is really cruel.

Nevertheless, JS will attend her daughter's wedding I'm sure. (

I have seen the wedding's pictures

bm05om

posted. JS was there.

)

And yes, 만세~~ to WJ. He's finally getting what he wants. JY is doing the right thing. Although, I hope she would show signs of love towards WJ.

EDIT: At the wedding, BH looks the same, but DP looks extra pretty.

I love those two together. It's as if they complement each other.

Guest bm05om

And yes, 만세~~ to WJ. He's finally getting what he wants. JY is doing the right thing. Although, I hope she would show signs of love towards WJ.

WJ Manseh!He looks so happy twirling JY around..I hope it will work out great between them,.. :)

EDIT: At the wedding, BH looks the same, but DP looks extra pretty.

I love those two together. It's as if they complement each other.

As is the norm with many weddings..keke,the groom looks okay..but it's the bride who will shine the most and be the most beautiful woman on her special day.^__^

Sighs..I know,they're absurdly gorgeous together;they are beautiful people individually of course..but just better together. :blush:

In tonight's ep,red-blooded BH looking hopefully

(and meaningfully

;) ) at the camisole/lingerie while DP's cheerfully choosing from the cute pajamas selection really cracked me up..and all their cute scenes

.. :lol: I love DanBaek..

Spoiler caps from 146:

Aww..bliss.. :wub:

e146080326hdtvxvidentalwu8.jpg

1e146080326hdtvxvidentatj5.jpg.1e146080326hdtvxvidentags2.jpg

And for anybody interested to see how their wedding night/first kiss will turn out :blush: ,here's some spoiler caps from ep.148 preview(not yet listed on MiGo preview page):

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1691/cnb01ng7.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3600/cnb03jn7.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5544/cnb04cb0.jpg

AND a beautiful wedding pic: ^__^

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8360/39762911xg5.jpg

Guest winwetty

WJ Manseh!He looks so happy twirling JY around..I hope it will work out great between them,.. :)

As is the norm with many weddings..keke,the groom looks okay..but it's the bride who will shine the most and be the most beautiful woman on her special day.^__^

Sighs..I know,they're absurdly gorgeous together;they are beautiful people individually of course..but just better together. :blush:

(and meaningfully

;) ) at the camisole/lingerie while DP's cheerfully choosing from the cute pajamas selection really cracked me up..and all their cute scenes

Spoiler caps from 146:

Aww..bliss.. :wub:

e146080326hdtvxvidentalwu8.jpg

1e146080326hdtvxvidentatj5.jpg.1e146080326hdtvxvidentags2.jpg

And for anybody interested to see how their wedding night/first kiss will turn out :blush: ,here's some spoiler caps from ep.148 preview(not yet listed on MiGo preview page):

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1691/cnb01ng7.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3600/cnb03jn7.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5544/cnb04cb0.jpg

AND a beautiful wedding pic: ^__^

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8360/39762911xg5.jpg

aw..DP so beautiful in her wedding gown... :D

thanks again bm..

for those pics...

Guest allydean

I hope JY wouldn't change her mind,.. I almost thought she's going to return WJ's necklace,..

(and meaningfully

:lol: I love watching the whole scene,.. BH looked like he was imagining DP in that lingerie! LOL

the pics looked like they were taken outdoor, right? balcony, perhaps?

wow,.. DanBaek's wedding preparation is even faster than SA and SJ's,.. they were just having a family meeting on today's ep (and not without issues from JS, the drama queen) and the wedding is going to be on tomorrow's ep,.. perhaps, it is a few days after the meeting, yeah,.. anyway, I'm glad they're not dragging the storyline any further (plus, I don't think any DanBaek fans would complaint of this new development),..

can't wait for eps 147 and 148,.. thanks, bm

edit :

This drama is also known as miwoona gowoona/miuna gouna (sorry, I'm not sure the exact spelling for the words). That's what MiGo stands for,.. :)

Guest winwetty

edit :

This drama is also known as miwoona gowoona/miuna gouna (sorry, I'm not sure the exact spelling for the words). That's what MiGo stands for,.. :)

ne, majayo.. :D

미우나 고우나 ~ this is the title in hangul so read as Miuna Gouna

Guest kauaisurfer

DP and BH may just make Granny's dream of a conception come true!

NOW...That would be "Poetic Justice"...DP & BH happily married with child ...

and...JA & JS miserable, possibly divorce and maybe even in Jail!

Granny's Dream or her ...Nightmare!

Archived