[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest bm05om

hi ke2..*waves*

DP's way to show BH "No retreat no surrender"!

I like your thinking!! :lol:

I guess at this rate, DP and BH won't get to kiss at all until their wedding night.

I fervently hope this wont be the case..or else we would have to wait for the rest of the 34 eps.. :crazy:

i feel like this is what draws people, well at least for me that is, to this drama.

nice post aznlafinbananaxp,I agree with a lot of what you said.^^ For me,the drama is capable of going from the extremes of uber-dramatics(usually makes me wanna throw something or hit something), heartwrenching "melodrama" moments :tears: to the utterly unexpected,crazy comedic antics :lol: , and I really like the nice balance and mix of all the elements.. :)

137 caps part 2:

next morning..

BH: yeah Kang Baekho. you can do it! aja aja fighting!!

and sees DP waiting outside..

bscap029resizeie1.jpgbscap030resizeff5.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi.. (hugs him.. teary)

BH: i'm fine.. it doesn't hurt at all..

bscap033resizewe1.jpgbscap034resizehg3.jpg

DP applies ointment on BH's wounds..

DP: it hurts a lot, huh?

BH: it's fine. i said.

bscap035resizetm8.jpgbscap036resizeuj3.jpg

.. :blush: BH can't stop his contented grin at DP's TLC..keke..

bscap037resizecu3.jpgbscap038resizefx8.jpg

DP: today's the interview.. but your face..

BH: don't worry, i will pass for you!

bscap039resizeal8.jpgbscap041resizeud3.jpg

And how sweet was WJ and his serenade?Loved the montage of all the moments of him and JY,I hope that means for the first time JY had reflected on how he's been by her side all this while and her heart was touched by that fact,even for just a bit..at least it's a beginning..

WJ serenades as he plays the piano:

bscap003resizepq3.jpgbscap004resizekd8.jpg

bscap005resizeom4.jpgbscap006resizeey9.jpg

bscap007resizeph1.jpgbscap008resizeka6.jpg

bscap009resizeut9.jpgbscap010resizeeg3.jpg

WJ: "how great.. that upon meeting you.. upon seeing you.. that i could grasp my breath.. upon holding you.. upon gaining strength so that i could shed these tears in times of trouble... how great that a beautiful world like you exists.. that even when the wind blows under a leaking roof, a startling great one like you exists next to me.. "

bscap011resizehn8.jpgbscap012resizeiw2.jpg

bscap013resizesq5.jpgbscap014resizeck4.jpg

bscap017resizepg6.jpgbscap015resizeli0.jpg

bscap018resizesx8.jpgbscap020resizeqj8.jpg

and the ridiculousness called SJ at BH's interview; :rolleyes: ..that "zero" was just too obvious,for somebody who thinks that he's so smart he could manipulate everything to his advantage, you'd think SJ wont screw up and do such an idiotic thing..I read the dc forum,can't help but LOLing at all the comments of how SJ gave BH the big fat zero cuz he's envious that BH's English was nowhere near as fobbish as his was.. :lol: . And apparently KJS toned down his fluency in English for that scene,must say he did well..it sounded like somebody who's been trying hard to get his English right by memorizing it,but there's also the Korean accent.Although I think his British accent did slip through on a few words..keke.

BH: (in English) a few months ago.. i was just a pathetic man with no life,pitifully dreaming of winning the big lottery one day.Fortunately i had the chance to work at Bonjour marketing on a temporary basis, and for the first time, i really like working here and i enjoy my job here. and now i would like to be a full time employee to do all of my best for the company.

bscap024resizepv6.jpgbscap025resizeuk6.jpg

SJ: but if the dollar continues to fall due to economy recession, what loss effect do you intend to see in our company!?

BH: --

SJ: (scoff, then draws a big zero on BH's score card)

bscap026resizeoa2.jpgbscap027resizeqw6.jpg

SJ's question..so impressive. :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SJ: but if the dollar continues to fall due to economy recession, what loss effect do you intend to see in our company!?

He was trying his best to humilate BH! What a jerk! I'm sure he himself wouldn't have been able to give an answer!

Guest bm05om

I'm sure he himself wouldn't have been able to give an answer!

yeah monalisa,he should've tried answering the question himself. <_< What a class act. :rolleyes:

hi, i'm new here. are there English subs for this drama & where can i find them? where can i get the videos? also is this a half hour & a comedy drama? thanks.

Check post #1223 of this thread.

hello linh27,and thanks merela for answering linh27's questions,I'd just like to update everybody that the complete guide/navigational post for MiGo is now on post #2114 and I will be adding any updates/links for anything new over there.Hope everybody can check it out if you need anything,and any newcomers of the thread with questions for the links could be referred to that post.I've also informed our Thread Starter of the guide post,so our first post should be updated soon;although I can only regularly update post #2114..so yeah. :)

Guest allydean

Why BH and DP never learnt their lesson? NEVER EVER KISS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE!! :ph34r:

:lol: they just couldn't help it,.. and BH spoiled the chance of a possible kiss away from home by breaking up with her,.. but I'm still hoping they would kiss and make up in today's eppie,.. a kiss in the car, perhaps,..

is this an appropriate question for a regular staff? I mean, he's not interviewing for someone to replace him or any high rank position?

wahey, welcome back bm,.. and your wonderful screencaps! Glad you did the MiGo marathon,.. but last week was great, yeah?

Khai, I just watched your DanBaek MV, so sweet. May I know the title of the song and the singer? Thanks...

Glad you enjoy it... Title song - Can i love you and singer - Yurisanja...

is this an appropriate question for a regular staff? I mean, he's not interviewing for someone to replace him or any high rank position?

Like monalisa said He just trying his best to humilate BH! He always do thing without think far.... Like fired WJ before.

bm, Glad that you put navi. post on your signature...

Glad you enjoy it... Title song - Can i love you and singer - Yurisanja...

Thanks, khai. I always enjoys your cut scene and now MV. Awesome!!

:lol: they just couldn't help it,.. and BH spoiled the chance of a possible kiss away from home by breaking up with her,.. but I'm still hoping they would kiss and make up in today's eppie,.. a kiss in the car, perhaps,..

Then...it's better they never forget this lesson and pick one remote place to give us the real kiss. Faster...better... :blush: :D Hope we don't have to wait this until their wedding night :crazy:

The preview already tell us; they aren't gonna break up, are they? :unsure:

I wonder if BH could answer SJ's question correctly...maybe SJ really has to give up his position to BH :lol:

Wow...nice screencaps, bm :D

whahahahha!! nice one!! nice kiss! LOL! will that be shown?in what episode?.. can't wait to see! :lol:

this could be fan made or from KJS previous works..............its maybe coz of waiting for kiss too long that fans looked for "sample"...

anyway its nice at least to see how KJS kiss!...seems a good kisser....looking forward how he will kiss DP!

Guest bm05om

this could be fan made or from KJS previous works..............its maybe coz of waiting for kiss too long that fans looked for "sample"...

anyway its nice at least to see how KJS kiss!...seems a good kisser....looking forward how he will kiss DP!

keke..its a good one isnt it? :lol: yeah,Kim JiSuk's a great kisser(or at least good at acting like he's a good kisser ;) )..the explaination for it,well the clip is a fanmade work,and they're basically telling the PD to give us the viewers a REAL kiss scene soon between DanBaek.The original clip is actually from KJS's 2005 short film "Her Name Is DHR7",in which HJH's face is edited in..lols. :lol:

Like us most Korean fans are also getting more and more impatient for The Kiss to happen,so I guess here's a good way to tell PD something..hehe. :D

keke..its a good one isnt it? :lol: yeah,Kim JiSuk's a great kisser(or at least good at acting like he's a good kisser ;) )..the explaination for it,well the clip is a fanmade work,and they're basically telling the PD to give us the viewers are REAL kiss scene between DanBaek.The original clip is actually from KJS's 2005 short film "Her Name is DHR7",in which HJH's face is edited in..lols. :lol:

thanks bm, so DanBaek fans used this to pressure PD for real kiss. I hope PD is pressured anough make it even better than this :)

Guest allydean

I hope they're not breaking up, ke2,... we know BH is fighting with his decision,.. probably DP managed to change his mind,..

so DanBaek fans used this to pressure PD for real kiss. I hope PD is pressured anough make it even better than this :)

:D let's hope their first kiss is as good as this,.. but can we ever have this kind of kiss in a daily drama?

:lol: So we're not the only ones waiting for the Real Kiss. Many...many DanBaek fans eager for it too. Hope PD will make it happen as soon as possible. There're always ways to pressure PD :lol::lol:

Guest bm05om

The preview already tell us; they aren't gonna break up, are they?

So we're not the only ones waiting for the Real Kiss. Many...many DanBaek fans eager for it too. Hope PD will make it happen as soon as possible. There're always ways to pressure PD

I think so ke2.Yup,we're DEFINITELY not the only ones,some fans have been wondering if the PD intends to create a record of his own in k-drama world by having the couple kissed only after ep.150,well originally it was 140 but now they're saying 150. :sweatingbullets: Or like a lot of MiGoers here have been saying,only until after the wedding?I hope it's tonight in eppie 140..keke.And the fanmade clip is just genius,I bet the actors would be laughing themselves silly if they ever watched that...lol.And I'm sure PD and the writers gets the message this time.. :P

By the way,here is the spoiler clip from an upcoming episode where the moms meet DanBaek by the end of the ep,and then it's the preview. I'm sorry if the clip has been posted..I think previously there was just the pic,no?It's kinda super spoilerish cuz this might be 2 more eps away(or not)..but for those who are interested,I believe the clip came from the cyworld of a KBS staff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?owmoziiadhy

sp01ix2.jpgsp02oy4.jpg

Isn't it interesting how they are both smiling at the other half's mother? :sweatingbullets:

=======

wahey, welcome back bm,.. and your wonderful screencaps! Glad you did the MiGo marathon,.. but last week was great, yeah?

Oh heck yeah,I went away for a while and suddenly DanBaek's a different couple,;) and as predicted I missed the pivotal scenes..but then again after last night's ep and that punch from the little missy, maybe they havent changed that much after all?:lol: thats why I was glad for your splendid "invitation" which made me spent an entire day for the marathon..keke.and YES,they cant help it especially the second time around when they were caught by the moms,when you're in "the moment" you just forget everything else,yeah?and ally,we know we both want that one kiss in the car for DanBaek,and The Car..:lol:

and back to your question,is that kind of a kiss even possible?See,that's why I'd really like to see KJS and HJH in another project altogether in the future,just like KJS himself..although of course he never said why he'd want to do so,except only that he'd really like to work with her again, in a completely different project. :phew:

bm, Glad that you put navi. post on your signature...

Khai,I've also added your DanBaek cuts links on the post.^__^

Guest kauaisurfer

I'm longing for the KISS but unexpectedly its well deserved PUNCH! but I liked it..usually the leading girl weeps when bf ask for breaks up, but this one's totally different. DP's way to show BH "No retreat no surrender"!

She wont give up her love just like that! Go DP!!

We Agree 110%!

Guest allydean

Glad they didn't break up, and BH did that 'pull DP into a hug' thing again,.. I have a feeling we're going to see many more such scenes in future,.. and if BH keeps this up, I wonder if DP can manage to keep her arms intact by the end of the series,...

Oh heck yeah,I went away for a while and suddenly DanBaek's a different couple,;) and as predicted I missed the pivotal scenes..but then again after last night's ep and that punch from the little missy, maybe they havent changed that much after all?:lol:

yeah, they're back to their own characters when they're together,.. only, no more awkwardness between them,.. :)

and ally,we know we both want that one kiss in the car for DanBaek,and The Car..:lol:

oo yes,.. I thought they're going to kiss in the car on tonight's eppie,.. DP was probably still shaken after an almost break up, but it was a nice moment they have in the car,..

and back to your question,is that kind of a kiss even possible?See,that's why I'd really like to see KJS and HJH in another project altogether in the future,just like KJS himself..although of course he never said why he'd want to do so,except only that he'd really like to work with her again, in a completely different project. :phew:

too bad,.. coz we might see the last of Lee JongSun if she ever caught BH and DP kissing like that,.. :D

:lol: KJS can't fool the fans,... though I also think he wanted to keep up the brother and sister relationship with HJH he kept on talking about,.. :phew:

edit :

After watching the ending of tonight's ep, it seemed MS and Mr Na didn't look as pissed off at the couple as their other halves,.. tomorrow's ep should be a good one,..

Does anyone has a clip of KJS speaking in English?

Likable or Not' actor Kim Ji-suk shows off

kimjisuk1.jpg

KBS Global's daily drama actor Kim Ji-suk is said to be fluent in English. Kim plays the owner of Bonjour Food's son in the drama. Although he is the boss' son, he had to work his way up. In a recent episode of "Likable or Not" which aired on March 13 (in South Korea), Kim's character was interviewed for a permanent job (or higher position) at his father's company. During the interview, he introduced himself in fluent English.

kimjisuk2.jpg

His fluency in the language has sparked interest in viewers. Speaking good English, without the thick slur or accent is a precious commodity for Korean actors.

What is Kim Ji-suk's secret? During junior high, Kim has spent some time in Great Britian. Later, when he returned to Korea, he took it upon himself to pick up another language which is German!

Wow! Kim Ji-suk speaks Korean, English and German.

For those who have seen this particular episode of "Likable or Not", what did you think of his English? Is he really good or was it all hype?

Guest evelyn168

^ I watched that part and I thought he was good... I think he's better than some Korean celebs who stayed in the States. At least I understand his English without having to guess... I've been having to guess some of the English lyrics in songs... I think he did quite well... I mean, I've got Korean friends and they don't speak as clearly as he does...

I really want to listen to him speak normally in English with others before I conclude on anything. I also haven't heard him speak in German but I know that's what he majored in... It's hard to speak German. My cousin and aunt learned it... It takes years...

^ I watched that part and I thought he was good... I think he's better than some Korean celebs who stayed in the States. At least I understand his English without having to guess... I've been having to guess some of the English lyrics in songs... I think he did quite well... I mean, I've got Korean friends and they don't speak as clearly as he does...

I really want to listen to him speak normally in English with others before I conclude on anything. I also haven't heard him speak in German but I know that's what he majored in... It's hard to speak German. My cousin and aunt learned it... It takes years...

Here's the link to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmrNXrRrZ-Y...feature=related

Archived