[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animefanzgirl

ya Woo-Jin's family should be filthy rich. you gotta be in order to own a resort in Jeju island.. multi-millionaire probablly.

wow Woo-Jin is not only well-educated, kind, tall and good looking, sweet singer and atheletic, he's also the only heir to a big pile of money.. maybe Seon-Jae will 'fall in love' with him instead in order to get a new hot job..

:lol: Well if she doesn't want him I will happily take him off her hands. You should be his "P.R. Spokesperson" cuz you definately sold him to me. :lol: I DEFINATELY can see the "potential". ;)

Guest Cerise

See, only a Kdrama addict (such as myself) knows just how funny in fact hilarious this statement really is :lol:

I actually feel bad now after quoting GY in Coffee Prince. The pig can never be compared to the great GY. ><"

But I'm glad in amused you. :)

hnitao, Thanks for the good news. It's a relief to know that they'll still fight.

speaking of their supposed divorce" (refering to DPxBH, NOT SJxSA) in the coming episode, I don't think they'll break up but then again who knows what dem writers are planning. If the writers did that however and then only makes things right at the last episode with few seconds left on the show, i'd shoot them all.

BH: yes. i would like to develope and introduce our countries traditional tastes such as chili or soybean paste and bibimbap to the world market.

SJ: but if the dollar continues to fall due to economy recession, what loss effect do you intend to see in our company!?

wow. i must be an idiot but how come the question sounds like "why did the chicken cross the road" or did i understand that wrong?

Hmm, shouldn't SJ be asking better hard questions about like, the product or maybe product financing instead of finances? hmm...

OUCH!!! That must have hurt. Poor BH! It serves them right for taking so long to get that kiss done.

LOL

BH insists he just ran into a telephone pole.

DJ: gee do you run into phone pole for boredom? i've never ran into one all my life..

Double LOL!

Guest susiiieee

ive heard so many good thing about this drama... but where do you go to watch it?

ive typed every english translated title and the direct koran title into youtube and i still cant find it. any suggestions?

Guest Cerise

ive heard so many good thing about this drama... but where do you go to watch it?

ive typed every english translated title and the direct koran title into youtube and i still cant find it. any suggestions?

Some of us are watching it in KBS world. You have to check the schedule at their site.

If you want to download it from the start, someone at d-addicts is uploading recorded episodes with English subtitle from KBS World, under the name "Likable or not". It's torrent of course. If you check few pages back on this thread, you'll find megaupload links for them too. And oh...the same uploader from d-addicts, is uploading them on Veoh.

I'm personally downloading RAWs from clubbox and reading the reviews and summaries here at the thread thanks to dramaok. I do occaionally catch the KBS world episodes on TV.

I suggest you watch it from the start. It's really good. And by the time you finish downloading the 100 episodes already aired on KBS world, the drama will be finished completely. And you won't need to wait for the uploader to upload the next batch of episodes.

Guest Happy_Day

JiYoung is really starting to annoy me. I think WooJin should pretend to give up on her and give her a taste of her own medicine. She'll come around.

Guest winwetty

DP and BH shooting pics. Sorry if previously posted.

Credit: Han Ji Hye Int'l forum

%7Boption%7DDPandBHshootingpics1-1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DDPandBHshootingpics2.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DDPandBHshootingpics3.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DDPandBHshootingpics4.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Ddpandbhshootingpics5ww5.jpg%7Boption%7D

when was they do this shooting...?

and is this Lotte World...?

sorry everyone if i asked stupid question but really2 want to know...

Guest SillyYun

Please do not quote images..

I understand that we are all excited about Danbaek love~But please remove %7Boption%7D tags if u want to quote msgs.

Dont wish to see you getting warned...

Thanks for cooperation T_T

we also dont hope this thread to be closed or warned by mods.

Guest Happy_Day

ya Woo-Jin's family should be filthy rich. you gotta be in order to own a resort in Jeju island.. multi-millionaire probablly.

wow Woo-Jin is not only well-educated, kind, tall and good looking, sweet singer and atheletic, he's also the only heir to a big pile of money.. maybe Seon-Jae will 'fall in love' with him instead in order to get a new hot job..

Ooh, yeah. Knowing him, he would probably turn gay. Then, JiYoung will have no one - sorry, lol, I'm really starting to dislike her. Is it just me, or does she have no personality? She really doesn't, if you think about it.

I'd also like to recommend the drama ANGRY MOM/MOM HAS HORNS for people who like this drama. It is also a long, family drama with really touching themes. I've started watching it, and I'm starting to like it more than this drama.

Guest winwetty

Please do not quote images..

I understand that we are all excited about Danbaek love~But please remove %7Boption%7D tags if u want to quote msgs.

Dont wish to see you getting warned...

Thanks for cooperation T_T

we also dont hope this thread to be closed or warned by mods.

sorry about that...

done edit with the pics...

Guest Cerise

JiYoung is really starting to annoy me. I think WooJin should pretend to give up on her and give her a taste of her own medicine. She'll come around.

I totally agree.

They must change something with her character. It's really annoying. Though I hate SJ, but now I feel that he easily walked away because he probably knew that she'll stay at the same spot were he left. Usually with normal women after a break up they get a new haircut or something. She only untied her ponytail.

when was they do this shooting...?

and is this Lotte World...?

sorry everyone if i asked stupid question but really2 want to know...

This was like two weeks ago I think. I don't know if it is Lotte World.

But Why?

Don't tell me you ware there and you saw camera crew on sit, but you didn't bother and go check who/what they are shooting? :blink:

Guest Happy_Day

^ Yeah, I understand that she's the "type of girl who doesn't get over a guy easily" but it's overdone. WooJin is such a sweetie!

Haha, she curled her hair for while, but I noticed now she gone back to the straight hair ponytail. Haha!

Guest winwetty

This was like two weeks ago I think. I don't know if it is Lotte World.

But Why?

Don't tell me you ware there and you saw camera crew on sit, but you didn't bother and go check who/what they are shooting? :blink:

i quite very sure that the shooting location was in Lotte World coz it's looked very familiar to me...

it was used for Stairways To Heaven shooting too...

what i know Korea only have 2 Disneyland..

Everland and Lotte World which is the bigest and the only one have this one...

i've visit Lotte World when i was in Korea 2 week ago too...that why i want to know when is the exact day they do the shooting...

and here the recent pics that i take when i was in Lotte World Disneyland...

dsc00661fl4.jpg

Guest bm05om

hello MiGo-ers,it's been a while.:)

I just read that MiGo had been given an extended 5 more episodes,making it 173 episodes in total with the final episode broadcast scheduled on May 2nd 2008. :sweatingbullets: I hope I didnt interpret it wrongly.Here's the news if anybody wants to read/translate it.

i quite very sure that the shooting location was in Lotte World coz it's looked very familiar to me...

Yup,apparently it was at Lotte World,and if I'm not mistaken they shot it about 10 days ago.^^

I just read that MiGo had been given an extended 5 more episodes,making it 173 episodes in total with the final episode broadcast scheduled on May 2nd 2008. :sweatingbullets:

hi bm, so we still 1.5 months....wonder when the DanBaek kiss will happen....several "busted" attempts.

At least now we can see than BH's mom is likely to be on DanBaek's side.

WJ should do what BH did to DP... make her jealousy crazy! Sometime we dont know how important he is until we lost him...

I just read that MiGo had been given an extended 5 more episodes,making it 173 episodes in total with the final episode broadcast scheduled on May 2nd 2008. :sweatingbullets: I hope I didnt interpret it wrongly.Here's the news if anybody wants to read/translate it.

It's really a while bm... Welcome back!

It gonna end 2 1/2 month! About 35 episode to go!

Dramaok...

I'm one of your follower... hope you keep going to do summary as always...

Of course, I can't do the cut without you summary. Really thanks to you...

When I watch the kiss scene (that didn't happen) between BH and DP, i kinda remember Golden Era of daugther in law - Inu and Boknam.

I remember that Boknam father say that Inu and Boknam are stupid that they always get caught... I think it just a same with BH and DP... Try kissing in front of each other house, 90% chance to get caught!

When it gonna be the real kiss :crazy:

Archived