[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest Animefanzgirl

I want Sua & SJ to get a divorce...serious they do not DESERVE a reconciliation and a happy-ever-after ending...both were cruel and selfish and I can't wish that they be happy. The both need some really rough lessons to learn. Sua needs to learn that just because she has money and was a spoiled brat who got everything in Sua's lil world that she can't get away with acting the way she does in the real world. She needs the divorce to thow some dose of reality in her face. It would be great for her to be divorced and try to find a new man and have a hard time. I mean she got money but will rich guys want her when she is already divorced.

As for SJ I think he also needs to learn a lesson for throwing everything away for his ambitions. I think SJ went from a good person to a slime-ball due to those ambitions. His career meant more to him even than his love and himself. I think he lost his true-self (the nice guy) when he choose to court SUA. He lost his integrity when he decided to date Sua for his position. He thought he would loose everything he had worked so hard for and the only way to keep it and go farther was to sell his soul to the devil (literally! :wacko: ) SJ needs to learn a lesson to show that no position or money in the world is worth selling-out yourself or those you love.

So NO they don't deserve to be happy...they need to suffer to hurt as much as they hurt others. And I think that with these lessons they may actually turn into Humans. I think that with this lesson SJ may go back to his true self. I don't think that JY should ever take him back...because what he did was unforgivable but at least he can actually go back to being his former self which was a nice guy who was the one that JY fell in love with and cant get over.

As for Sua well I think it would be good for her too because I think that it would show her that she cant always get her way. Also I could see her family being there for her and both Bacon and his mom helping her and maybe her attitude toward them will change. I also think that if her family is there for her she may finally stop taking her family for granted. And if it were to happen that she would have trouble getting another man due to being divorced that would show her that the whole world does not cater to her or revolve around her. :tongue2:

Do I think any of this will happen...well I wish it would but who knows what the writers in Kdramas are thinking. :rolleyes:

They tend to like to tie everything up in a nice lil bow and make everything happy in Kdrama world. Mostly everyone forgives ea other and everyone lives happily ever after. Which is one reason that we love Kdramas, however I don't think that EVERYONE deserves to live happily ever after or be forgiven. But then thats just ME! ;)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

I want Sua & SJ to get a divorce...serious they do not DESERVE a reconciliation and a happy-ever-after ending...both were cruel and selfish and I can't wish that they be happy.

But don't you think SA and SJ will be more miserable WITH each other than without? LOL Frankly, SJ deserves to be divorced... losing a wife, his position, and his ex-girlfriend is what he deserves for all the misery he's caused everyone. SA or anyone for that matter deserves to be married to people that love them so I wish her to divorce SJ. I doubt anyone would care if she was divorced before, seeing as she has money and comes from a respectable family.

As for Sua well I think it would be good for her too because I think that it would show her that she cant always get her way. Also I could see her family being there for her and both Bacon and his mom helping her and maybe her attitude toward them will change.

:lol: I think only the Philly board knows who Bacon is :lol:

Guest bm05om

Some more BTS pics from upcoming eps..

BH/DP

095zx8.jpg

097ut5.jpg

096rd4.jpg

SJ/JY

09-2.jpg

09-3-1.jpg

09-3-2.jpg

09-3-3.jpg

and this one should be of actor JDH and actress LYE,not their onscreen characters I think.. :D

093jr6.jpg

Guest rochinipark

thanks to dramaok,bmo5om,gerryg and all for posting what's the latest storylines.been trying to dload from cb and cococrust's chinese subs but my line has been too bad to me.can't dload last 2weeks worth of episodes.

thanks to all of you for posting the storyline,pics and all.just so happy that danbaek are together for awhile before aLL hell breaks lose.tthey will go thruogh objection phase,without each other then off course finally together.looking forward to that moment.

Guest Animefanzgirl

:lol: I think only the Philly board knows who Bacon is :lol:

Uh-Oh you caugnt me :o ...yes I strayed from home. ;)

Sorry I can't get out of the habit of calling him Bacon from back when his co-workers were calling him Bacon. :lol:

But don't you think SA and SJ will be more miserable WITH each other than without? LOL Frankly, SJ deserves to be divorced... losing a wife, his position, and his ex-girlfriend is what he deserves for all the misery he's caused everyone. SA or anyone for that matter deserves to be married to people that love them so I wish her to divorce SJ. I doubt anyone would care if she was divorced before, seeing as she has money and comes from a respectable family.

:lol: True...well that is why I said that I doubt any Rich guy would want her if she was divorced...A rich guy would have his own money soooo...and I doubt Evil Granny would let her marry someone who isn't rich...doubt they would make that mistake again. :lol:

Uh-Oh you caugnt me :o ...yes I strayed from home. ;)

Sorry I can't get out of the habit of calling him Bacon from back when his co-workers were calling him Bacon. :lol:

Regardless of where they are at, it fun reading your posts! :D

Now about those photos........

Why is SJ and JY together???? What is going on????? I can't believe my eyes... why are they together? :crazy:

Now about the actor.....

JDH looks like he is getting healthier. Thanks goodness! :sweatingbullets:

Guest pozygal87

GACK!

i really really REALLY can't stand sj's hair in this series. he should seriously do something about it. that floppy dog look is so not in. he and hyeonu seem to have the same hairstyle. cant stand both of them in the first place not because of their character but because of their hair. maybe the pds made them do this hairstyle so viewers know these 2 people are not to be liked... -.-

and how can sj walk around with one eye blind? its a wonder he hasnt bang into anything. the hair is just.... creepy *shudders*

Guest allydean

If I'm not mistaken, JDH (the actor who plays SJ) has facial injury and his hair was styled that way to cover his left eye. I think it has been mentioned in this thread a few pages back.

Guest dramaok

Ep. 133 (Friday March 6, 08):

migo133avi000102902ba3.jpgmigo133avi000105605yg5.jpg

SA: so what? what is your reason to see me?

JY: i heard you two may divorce. is that true?

SA: (scoff) gee.. did Seon-Jae-ssi report that to you already? that we're divorcing?

JY: no. we don't see each other. i heard it from elsewhere.

SA: but why are you curious?

JY: by chance, if it's because of him lending us money, i wish you wouldn't misunderstand. the money has been paid back to him already, and it was not due to any meaning.

SA: that is why you want to see me? i wondered why you asked to see me... but aren't you a funny girl.

JY: oppa and i.. nothing really happened to us.. and now we are nothing.

SA: (pours water on JY) where are you calling oppa!? you mean wench. if you like him then just say it! instead of doing things behind ppl.

JY: it's really not like that. please don't misunderstand.

SA: but i don't need that man anymore... so if you want him then take him.

---

SJ comes to the Bong house.

migo133avi000208508tm1.jpg

SJ: where's Sooah ssi? is she upstairs?

DJ: she went out. it looks like you came early from work. i didn't know or else i would've called you.

granny: why do you want to see our Sooah ssi.

SJ: i'm sorry to concern you. please forgive me.

granny: do you know how big my disappointment is toward you?

SJ: i'm sorry. it won't happen next time.

granny: Sooah is throwing a fit about divorce why would there be a next time?

Jong-Soon arrives..

migo133avi000269936lc0.jpg

JS: inlaw elder i made some pumpkin ricecake you like..

granny: when in the world did i say i like pumpkin ricecake? and i think i will get indigestion eating that pumpkin ricecake right now! (goes into room)

JS: ---

SJ: (watches and comes to his mom) mother. let's go. i'll take you home.

JS: you go ahead i'm fine.

SJ: mother! (yanks her hand and leaves)

migo133avi000374474bb4.jpg

SJ: why would you come here mother?

JS: why can't i come here?

SJ: and why are you lowering your head when you're here?

JS: when did i? i didn't..

SJ: mother. let me resolve my problem. so don't do this. i don't like you like ths.

JS: okay i got it so you should go back to work. don't get in trouble doing this.

SJ: get in the car. i'll take you home.

JS: from here to work and home are opposite directions. i'm gonna take the bus or cab so don't worry about me and go! (walks away)

---

JY walks home with no energy and WJ who is arriving on bike sees her walking like that...

migo133avi000419619kl6.jpgmigo133avi000500266np0.jpg

JY: senior, what are you doing here?

WJ: i was working a lot due to the new product but now that my work's done they're telling me to take off work early.. so i'm here to play with you.

JY: oh but i was just out for a while so it's hard for me to leave right now.

WJ: oh Seo Woojin how pitiful is your life.. even on your birthday no one will play with you.

ES: omo. it's your birthday, Woojin ssi?

WJ: yup.... but Ji-Yeong won't play with me so i guess i just have to go..

JY: (laughs)

Eulsoo tells JY she should go out with WJ.. and JY agrees..

---

migo133avi000562328th0.jpg

DP tells her team she and BH will rush to the printhouse to make new stickers with right labeling, and the rest of the team is to go find temporary workers to work on getting the new labels on the products.

Ko scolds Ju-Kyeong but DP says there's no time for that right now.

migo133avi000596862tr4.jpgmigo133avi000602101hu5.jpg

DP: what are sketching so hard?

BH: i'm wondering if there's a way to do it differently. i think it's kinda a letdown to just write 'black bean porriidge' on the label.

DP: what about having an image in the middle like a comic book?

BH: oh... that is good! i think the kids will like it.. how about drawing a black bean character!

DP: ohhh.. that's nice.. so the kids won't have any fear of black beans and identify in closeness.

BH: ah.. really we're so compatiable when we put our heads together. hehe.. but anyway.. what do you think about meeting my mom once?

DP: your mother?

BH: she will be our strongest support!

DP: but if we tell her my mother would find out. they are such close friends it's too dangerous.

BH: well that we can just tell my mom to keep it a secret. we should first make our mother a strong support of us, then we can work on your father, then your mother, one by one..

DP: no i think the timing is unripe. how about later, after new sister and brother's issues are resolved..

migo133avi000692224ev7.jpg

so they get to the printing house and beg the ppl there to rush and make new labels. BH approves the result.

---

SA arrives and DJ tells her SJ was here earlier... then granny goes to talk to SA..

migo133avi000821487ev1.jpg

granny: Sooah ya.. this granny thought of it much again and divorce isn't it.. seeing how son in law Na was today.. he won't have other thoughts anymore.. so..

SA: granny! i hate Seon-Jae ssi now. i lost attachment for him! so how can you tell me to go live w/ him again?

granny: then... how about living here for a while and then after some time passes then divorce if you insist.

SA: no. i'm doing it now!

granny: Sooah ya.. what to do.. did son in law Na call you?

SA: no. i'm not gonna answer if he calls.

[phone rings and SA takes the battery out of her phone..]

---

migo133avi000908807qp1.jpg

DP's team and some hired workers work on putting the new labels on the products....

---

migo133avi000950015jd6.jpg

mom: father of Seon-Jae.. please go see inlaw mister tomorrow..

dad: why would i see him?

mom: what do you mean what? are you gonna let your only son be divorced like this?

dad: then.. is this caused because inlaw mister told them to divorce? it's because they created their own problem. let them figure their own problem out.

mom: aren't you too mean? are you really a father? what is a parent? shouldn't a parent help their child when they are troubled? how can you be reading newspaper like this when your son is thrown into the biggest crisis of his life!!!

DP: (arrives home)

dad: so why did you force them together when they are not suitable in the first place!

mom: then.. are you saying it's my fault that the kids are getting a divorce!?

DP: mom, dad.. why are you guys..

dad: (goes to room)

migo133avi001020452it1.jpg

DP: mom.. it'll be okay.. don't be too upset..

mom: what if not? what will happen to your brother? if it doesn't go well then he'll have to leave the company too. omo.. what will come of him...

---

migo133avi001081080lz9.jpgmigo133avi001077209qe8.jpg

WJ: jjajjan!

JY: you bought icecream? but i'm full already..

WJ: you bought dinner so dessert is on me. here try it it's the vanilla flavor you like...

JY: okay..

WJ: it's yummy right?

JY: yup..

WJ: you should just marry me now.

JY: what?!

WJ: well you're gonna marry me sooner or later so why dragging out time?

JY: senior why are you like that? did you forget what i said to you last time? i thought you were gonna just treat me like a junior..

WJ: gee cancel that talk! i'm not seeing you as senior and junior. i'm seeing you because i like you, you know..

JY: --

WJ: we just need you to be firm-hearted. i'll help you..

Mr. Hwang calls and asks her to bring WJ home for coffee.. it turns out to be a surprise b-day party!

migo133avi001136635cf1.jpg

WJ: i'm so sorry.. but today isn't my birthday...

them: what?

WJ: it's just that i was asking Ji-Yeong out on a date.. but the little kid rejected me so..

them: haha.. let's just pretend it's his b-day today. how about it?

---

after going drinking for some time, SJ goes back to office and calls his mom to say he will work through the night.

next morning...

migo133avi001262461cl0.jpg

DP: mom, where's oppa?

mom: he slept in the office last night. i prepared his change of clothes so get it to him when you go to work.

migo133avi001296795zx1.jpg

DP: oppa... you don't look too bad..

SJ: heh.. then what were you expecting?

DP: this.. for you to change.. from the one who loves you forever... mother.. but how is new sister? she still insists on divorce? should i meet her once? maybe i can tell her something that is hard for you to say..

SJ: no it's okay. let me resolve it myself.

DP: okay.. but in return please sleep at home from now on so dad and mom don't worry..

SJ: okay..

---

migo133avi001371269bh3.jpg

Ko: but Seo Ju-Kyeong your conditions hasn't been well since that one time.. did something happen?

JK: i couldn't sleep due to some betrayal..

Ko: betrayal..? what is that talk now?

Manager Shin comes and says they were able to escape crisis this time but they have to be on guard from now on.

BH suggests they should all put their hands together for strength.. *fighting*

but shoppers don't seem too interested as they walk pass by the new product display at the market..

---

DH textmessages Dongji to come meet with Ssonia..

migo133avi001469301le3.jpg

DH: my sister may not come out.. if she doesn't don't be too upset and be understanding.. please.

Ssonia: (nods)

DH hugs her just as the owner guy comes in and the guy wishes them goodluck.

DH: Ssonia we should get up. i think my sister won't show up..

Ssonia: let's wait a little longer..

DH: no we should leave. my sister is always sharp like a knife when it comes to being punctual.. if she hasn't shown by now it means she won't come.

migo133avi001546745hk4.jpg

DH: sis.. you're here!

Ssonia: hello.

DJ: i'm sorry to make you wait long.

Ssonia: it's nothing.

DH: right sis. 30 minutes is nothing! haha..

DJ: (glare).. to be honest. i hesitated a lot about coming here or not. miss, last time i saw you i was very fond of you, however i still cannot approve the two of you getting married.

DH: but sis!

DJ: quiet. as i live i have learned that love alone isn't enough for marriage. and i know clearly that you two aren't kids and you can still marry without my approval, but i came to ask you to think seriously about it. please, don't just base it on your emotions but on reality. what will you do about Chanee? don't just have a vague idea but have concrete plans one by one. and make all the calculations in your head too then decide about marriage.

DH: sis! then you're approving us getting married?

DJ: not yet. think about it more.

---

Mr. Na goes to see Mr. Bong..

migo133avi001679077ph4.jpg

Na: "i think you have an idea why i'm here.. this is due to my child being a fool thus i have nothing to say, but i think divorce should be blocked... my son is one thing.. but to be honest myself, and my wife have developed much attachment with our daughter-inlaw, and many things have happened, and at last i felt that we were becoming a real family.. and at this happening, i am much saddened.. thus i came to plead you to help stop the divorce."

SJ sees Mr. Na leaving Bonjour and Mr. Na tells him he came to see his father-in-law.

migo133avi001764162jw6.jpg

SJ: but you shouldn't have...

dad: you did wrong so you need to beg for new child's heart to turn around. like your mother said, it was a marriage that happened difficultly, thus divorce isn't it..

SJ: i know. please get going you must be busy..

dad: your mom's much worried. see if you can hurry and resolve this.

SJ: yes..

dad: then i'm leaving..

SJ: father.. i'm sorry..

---

migo133avi001886951dl9.jpg

SJ: Sooah-ssi why aren't you answering my call?

SA: cuz i didn't want to.

SJ: let's talk.

SA: i have nothing to say.

SJ: (drags her by the hand) i have something to say. me!

SA: why are you treating me this way!

SJ: i'm still your husband so you still have to listen to me.

SA tries to leave SJ's car but SJ forces the seatbelt on her and drives to Han river.

migo133avi001935466qz0.jpg

SJ: i'm sorry. i'm really sorry about what happened so please stop this.

SA: i wish i could let it go by your word of sorry..

SJ: then do it..

SA: but my heart won't allow it anymore..

SJ: should i kneel before you?

SA: that is not what i wanted.. all i wanted was.. was..

SJ: me helping Ji-Yeong's family is because.. i dated Ji-Yeongee for a long time.. such a long time that it took a while to get over her. i'm still working on putting away what has yet to be put away.. couldn't you just think of it as that?

SA: a woman you love so much! a woman you still can't easily forget after getting married.. then why did you marry me? why?

SJ: because i was fond of you.

SA: stop lying. not me, but my dad's money and my dad's company.. that is what you were fond of..

migo133avi002018349sa0.jpg

SJ: (hugs her) Sooah ssi why are you doing this. don't do this.. how will you believe me.

SA: don't touch me! where do you think you're laying that dirty hand of yours!

SJ: what did you just say? dirty hand?

SA: yes. you are dirty! don't you think i know that dirty heart of yours? you doing this to me is not because you don't want to lose me.. it's because you don't want to lose Bonjour foods, isn't it? why? have you got nothing to say because i am too correct?

SJ: ---

SA: know this well! without me, you are nothing. got it?

SJ: fine then. us.. let's divorce!

migo133avi002076874qv2.jpg

====================

Guest Animefanzgirl

Regardless of where they are at, it fun reading your posts! :D

Dawwwwwwwwwwww thank you! :blush:

Guest zaeya

Zaeya:me too!

Zaeya:great, after you scared those writers you started working your mojo!

Zaeya:Let Mrs. Na find out about BH and DP, then let DH marry Sonia,

and while your at it let SJ think him and JY are getting back together and then turn around and have her marry WJ!

Karma: i like that, i don't understand why these girls don't fight back. (Shakes Head)

Zaeya: me either if they were from Philly like me that would never happen!!!

Zaeya: i like that and then SA can see how pathetic he is and realize how pathetic she is and get back together. Maybe they can be in a car accident together...'

Zaeya:......

Karma: but i like it.....let me find those cowardly writers and see what i can do...

and while your at it let SJ think him and JY are getting back together and then turn around and have her marry WJ!

Karma: i like that, i don't understand why these girls don't fight back. (Shakes Head)

Zaeya: i like that and then SA can see how pathetic he is and realize how pathetic she is and get back together. Maybe they can be in a car accident together...'

Karma: but i like it.....let me find those cowardly writers and see what i can do...

Zayea you're too much! :lol:

But there's nothing like good ole Friday night entertainment! :D

Guest kacanghijau

haha that's a good one. I agree with you, why these girls dont fight back especially JY. But i think you are a bit mean... you want SJ and SA die in a car accident? Although i hate them, i still wish to see them well in the end. Some people do a lots of wrong things but they can change themselves if they want to. Here's the ending that i want to see for SJ and SA:

SA: after divorcing with SJ, she has changed a lot. She's more matured and she'll never becomes a selfish person again. Perhaps she becomes a social worker or decide to continue her study back in Paris and will meet a man that is trully love her.

SJ: he will resign from his position at bonjour food and working back to his former company as fund manager. He will try to reconcile with JY but it's too late. JY has already gives her heart to WJ and they finally get married.

Guest zaeya

haha that's a good one. I agree with you, why these girls dont fight back especially JY. But i think you are a bit mean... you want SJ and SA die in a car accident? Although i hate them, i still wish to see them well in the end. Some people do a lots of wrong things but they can change themselves if they want to. Here's the ending that i want to see for SJ and SA:

SA: after divorcing with SJ, she has changed a lot. She's more matured and she'll never becomes a selfish person again. Perhaps she becomes a social worker or decide to continue her study back in Paris and will meet a man that is trully love her.

SJ: he will resign from his position at bonjour food and working back to his former company as fund manager. He will try to reconcile with JY but it's too late. JY has already gives her heart to WJ and they finally get married.

No i don't want them to die just have a scare so they can have an Epiphany so they can be better people

Gerryg you know i like to keep you entertained

Guest guccijana

hm.. what happens in the preview??? why id sj mom see JY??? I hope she doesnt ask of her to convince SJ to go back to SA..

Its kinda funny to see SJ mom kinda BELOW JY--before she always used to talk/look down on JY-- and in the preview she seemed like the one that was lookd down on by JY--ohh what a glory to see her like that.. anyway looking back it seems that mansu told BH mom something important and she didnt like it???

I hope I'm not totally off-- :P

Archived