[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest quintus

Do u guys can upload epi 100 to 120 through megaupload? i love this show so much, and malaysia is showing very slow epi. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yc630621--I don't want SJ to die--I'm just saying that as a professional writer myself I recognize that old trick of play within a play--and there's a reason that a KD drama is being watched by Mrs Na.

Same with you, professor. It must be a reason or hint but I still think death is too extreme for this case. Although I detest SJ, I don't think it gonna be like that.

It's only about 30 episodes left, how's about the other hint? BH's really biological son of MS? Seems strange, it never come to the surface again recently.

I hope SA stands by her "divorce" decision.

The fortuneteller said that SA/SJ match was bound to end up in a break-up so they weren't a good match.

I just think about what the fortuneteller said. I think they gonna separate soon or later. It'll be a relief for everyone, especially DanBaek. Na and Bong family never have peaceful day since SJ-SA married, waiting next "grenades" that SJ planted explode again and again -_-

She can't just leave well-enough alone. She tells SJ not to interject himself into her life and yet she keeps almost inviting it by going to talk to him at every turn and now his wife. She has "doormat" written all over her. SA's beat down on her on a couple of occasions still hasn't knocked any sense into her.

Why JY never learn her lessons well?? At least she can think of her dad first before doing another idiot action to SJ and now SA. Has she never tired of doing brainless, stupid call again and again? So irritating!! :angry:

I know exactly what you are talking about. I said I feel like readin Manwa instead of watching TV drama now.

It is mixed love-hate feeling to read those spoilers with screen shots.

On one hand, you know you will regret because it would be less fun when you finally download it and watch on TV.

On the other hand, there was no way you could resist. You just have to know what happened.

Lastly, it is actually more fun watching those screen shots with DP shooting daggers from her eyes to BH (than on TV).

HJH is an actress with lots of great expressions.

Hello everyone! I check this thread daily and want to thank you all for your comments and screen caps. I watch our local TV airing of this drama, but we're only in the 90's (don't remember exact episode number), so I appreciate getting advance info. Keep up the great work! :)

The insights are superbly awesome ... I had a great time reading every post & I must say kudos to everyone for the well-thought out exchanges. I dont know if anyone would take interest, but I'd like to mention that I had interrupted sleep after watching episode 131 ... I kept on playing in my mind what will come next to JY, SJ & SA ... :mellow:

SJ has been at the center of discussion, presumably because he caused all the hullaballo that is taking place in MIGO-landia. It was indeed reckless of him to come to JY's rescue when his help was not even solicited ... what was his intention? During their last talk SJ promised JY that he'll stay away & will not make things difficult for her. And does this include coming to her aid in time of financial trouble? I stick to my position that SJ was shortsighted about helping out but the man was overwhelmed about the possible tight financial situation of the woman he loved & maybe still loves. It was an opportunity for him to make amends & maybe a liberating one to free him from his guilt. And even if he shared his clean & noble intentions with SA, she would never understand ... and will not accept coz it's an outright insult to her person. Seems like money is a big issue to this couple ... SA bought SJ from JY with money and she's likely to lose him to JY also with money. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kagome-san

hey does anyone know the name of the song that beakho was singing during karaoke or also they used the same song when beakho was drunk and he hugged danpoong and told her he loves her not to go america

thanks!!

hey does anyone know the name of the song that beakho was singing during karaoke or also they used the same song when beakho was drunk and he hugged danpoong and told her he loves her not to go america

thanks!!

It's "Truth in drunkness". You can download it from the link that bm posted (if I'm not wrong, in page 106)

Guest bm05om

Phew..what a read that was! :phew: Loved all the insights and opinions everybody,thank you for sharing your thoughts.^^

Btw,did anybody realize how almost every time after SJ faced a crisis with SA and everything got settled,he'd always make a promise "to go on a trip together next time" to her,but this promised "trip" of his never ever materialized.Either he never gets the free time to do it,or all the promises were just empty words to soothe SA at that moment of reconciliation,and I'm inclined to believe it's the latter that is true. <_<

BTW, what exactly did the fortuneteller said when Mrs. Na went to seek SA/SJ match-ability before they got married? Did he say they will separate or that they are a bad match?

Every time SA is willing to forgive him and start anew to work on their marriage, he pulls yet another stunt. First, the musical Snoopy, the skipping her mother's memorial to be at the hospital with JY and paying for her medical bills, having JY at #1 quick-dial on his cellphone, going to JY's hospital and waiting outside for her, telling JY not to marry WJ, firing WJ, the sweater, paying the Hwang family debt and I'm sure there are more I didn't list. Honestly, SA is a lot more forgiving (or being more stupid) than I would be if I were in her shoes.

The fortuneteller said that SA/SJ match was bound to end up in a break-up so they weren't a good match.

Again,some Blast From The Past caps ..from fortune teller scenes:

snapshot20080306134036.jpgsnapshot20080306134046.jpg

snapshot20080306134105.jpgsnapshot20080306134123.jpg

snapshot20080306134132.jpgsnapshot20080306134145.jpg

So what do you all think about Ju-Kyeong's behavior/attitude and Ji-Yeong's the phone call?

I won't talk about JY's upcoming phone call because I think what's been written about it is already very thorough,but SJK in last night's episode(and possibly tonight's) was just out of place,over the top and really annoying.Puh-lease. <_< I was torn between laughing and going "wtf?!" at the same time,the whole thing was just too absurd,I mean..who was she in this relationship again?Talk about being beechy. :wacko: And the way she purposely "ran into" DP on her way out of the office and bodily pushed her out of the way..ehh?!I guess the writers needed her tantrums and taunts to make DanBaek's coming out in the open with their relationship happening quicker. <_<

...Unfortunately, they can't be placed in first page? So other newbie of this thread can easily find the link

ke2,I've already PM-ed our Thread Starter the links,so I guess now all we can do is wait for her to stick it on the first post.:) For now,if anybody needs anything..this would be the link for my MiGo Guide Post:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=8748373

Guest yc630621

The insights are superbly awesome ... I had a great time reading every post & I must say kudos to everyone for the well-thought out exchanges. I dont know if anyone would take interest, but I'd like to mention that I had interrupted sleep after watching episode 131 ... I kept on playing in my mind what will come next to JY, SJ & SA ... :mellow:

SJ has been at the center of discussion, presumably because he caused all the hullaballo that is taking place in MIGO-landia. It was indeed reckless of him to come to JY's rescue when his help was not even solicited ... what was his intention? During their last talk SJ promised JY that he'll stay away & will not make things difficult for her. And does this include coming to her aid in time of financial trouble? I stick to my position that SJ was shortsighted about helping out but the man was overwhelmed about the possible tight financial situation of the woman he loved & maybe still loves. It was an opportunity for him to make amends & maybe a liberating one to free him from his guilt. And even if he shared his clean & noble intentions with SA, she would never understand ... and will not accept coz it's an outright insult to her person. Seems like money is a big issue to this couple ... SA bought SJ from JY with money and she's likely to lose him to JY also with money. :sweatingbullets:

Oh boy! For a couple of days, I thought I was alone.

Glad to know someone else feels SJ's action was well-intended (although unappreciated).

> SA bought SJ from JY with money

Hear! Hear!

Do not forget Granny had a big part in this too.

SJ would have been fine if (1) he did not get into trouble with the Russian fund (2) SA and Granny did not try to buy him off.

He made a big mistake cutting a deal with the devil.

I still think he already had his biggest punishment, i.e. giving up his true love for something worthyless.

Getting the divorce would be like getting his freedom back. But I doubt the writers would let him get away so easy.

Oh no, rafaelle ... the writers forbid. I don't want to see JY back with SJ even if he gets a divorce. That will be giving credence to what SA suspected that JY didn't let go of SJ thus causing her marital problems. What she doesn't know is that it's her husband who can't let go. JY may be suffering but she can do this in silence but it's SJ who has gotten more audacious to the extent of demanding her not to get married. What's irritating is that SJ wants more than what he can handle ... he wants to maintain a lifestyle with a rich wife while keeping the love of his life by his side. With recent developments his choices have become limited ... I guess he will face a severe punishment from Mr. Bong with the full backing of granny witch ... but SA will come running back to him after some sweet-talk & endless promises of reform from Mr. & Mrs. Na in behalf of their son. SJ of course cannot just give up his ambition & so back to square one.

Guest kagome-san

It's "Truth in drunkness". You can download it from the link that bm posted (if I'm not wrong, in page 106)

hey thanks!! does anyone know where i can watch or download episodes for this drama, usually i watch it on kbs world but the network had technical problems. i need it with english subs coz my korean is not tat great. i need ep 100

I still think he already had his biggest punishment, i.e. giving up his true love for something worthyless.

Getting the divorce would be like getting his freedom back. But I doubt the writers would let him get away so easy.

I also don't think the writers will allow a divorce to take place ... MIGO is a family drama & its ending is predictable to be wholesome, one that presents forgiveness & acceptance among family members.

I agree ... SJ is now paying his dues & maybe throughout his life if he chooses to remain married to SA. But how can an intellectual like SJ live with a woman who has nothing between her ears. The Bonjour fortune must be hard to resist. I'm reminded of the saying ... " if you know you have taken the wrong path, no matter how far you've gone, turn back" . I'm not too sure if this can apply to SJ.

Maybe yes but seems it's the unintentionally one but...maybe not <_< But still wanna the sweet romantic one ;) Btw, whom they're hiding from?

I don't want to see JY back with SJ even if he gets a divorce. That will be giving credence to what SA suspected that JY didn't let go of SJ thus causing her marital problems. What she doesn't know is that it's her husband who can't let go. JY may be suffering but she can do this in silence but it's SJ who has gotten more audacious to the extent of demanding her not to get married. What's irritating is that SJ wants more than what he can handle ... he wants to maintain a lifestyle with a rich wife while keeping the love of his life by his side. With recent developments his choices have become limited ... I guess he will face a severe punishment from Mr. Bong with the full backing of granny witch ... but SA will come running back to him after some sweet-talk & endless promises of reform from Mr. & Mrs. Na in behalf of their son. SJ of course cannot just give up his ambition & so back to square one.

Oh no way, Carmina. Hope JY isn't not that stupid accepting SJ again eventhough SJ get divorce. If JY choose WJ and live happily with him, it's already one of SJ's punishment; seeing the woman he loves share happiness with another man, not him.

But from the preview, seems SA'll become softhearted again for I dunno how many times after seeing SJ in his car waiting for her all night. Why MBA like SJ can't be tired of making stupid mistakes and then begging for his zero wife forgiveness over and over again.

kagome-san, sorry I dunno much about it. I download this drama only from cococrust's link.

Guest SillyYun

i want to see DANBAEK REALLY DO A LONG KISS so much!!!!

thanks for that recaps of previous what fortune teller said about danbaek haha!

anyway I think now JK gonna be the one who revealed to DP's mom instead of YOON!

omggggggggggg JK is not even BH's gf..who is she to get angry for!

I think JY will have a good talk with SA without shouting and fighting..if not either that SA grows up and gives up on SJ..learning her lesson that theres no point forcing on someone to get love. JY is miss Nice in this drama, so i dont think she will want SJ and dont think they will get together, she will prob tells SA nicely that they are over.

I cant stand MA, how can she be so childish doing that to Chan saynig such things..a mom wont do that..omg if shes with DH i bet she will become arrogant and never learns her lesson unless somethnig hits on her hard to wake her mind up.

Next i think Mansoo gonna bring BH to higher rank cos SJ is down..grandma? Pissed i guess..

I won't talk about JY's upcoming phone call because I think what's been written about it is already very thorough,but SJK in last night's episode(and possibly tonight's) was just out of place,over the top and really annoying.Puh-lease. <_< I was torn between laughing and going "wtf?!" at the same time,the whole thing was just too absurd,I mean..who was she in this relationship again?Talk about being beechy. :wacko: And the way she purposely "ran into" DP on her way out of the office and bodily pushed her out of the way..ehh?!I guess the writers needed her tantrums and taunts to make DanBaek's coming out in the open with their relationship happening quicker. <_<

Totally agree with u!!!!I'm also feel like SJK is soooooo irritating&annoying persons.Who was she to butt into someone else relationship.I understand that she like BH but didn't BH had told her that he love someone else so don't like him anymore.Come on gal,just leave BH alone since u not truly love him.

I feel like wanna give her a slap on her face since she doesn't love BH bcoz he is BH but she love him bcoz he is Director's son.(her love really2 fake like SJ :fury: :fury: :tongue2: Or mybe we can't called it love........)

Guest bm05om

I feel like wanna give her a slap on her face

since she doesn't love BH bcoz he is BH but she love him bcoz he is

Director's son.(her love really2 fake like SJ :fury: :fury: :tongue2: Or mybe we can't called it love........)

anyway I think now JK gonna be the one who revealed to DP's mom instead of YOON!

omggggggggggg JK is not even BH's gf..who is she to get angry for!

Yup hafi and SillyYun,exactly..I doubt she even really liked him for who he really is. <_< She did the 180 degrees only after learning that he's the President's son;she backpedalled her ways in a blink of an eye(no,more like a moment spent in a washroom) after that..and to think she's gonna do some more trouble in today's ep..whatever. :angry: I feel like slapping her face as well,especially at some of her very beechy expressions.Hmm,maybe we should give SJK the honour of a BFTP Caps as well..

snapshot20080218134129.jpgsnapshot20080218134146.jpg

snapshot20080218134158.jpgsnapshot20080218134223.jpg

snapshot20080218134235.jpgsnapshot20080218134250.jpg

hey thanks!! does anyone know where i can watch or download episodes for this drama, usually i watch it on kbs world but the network had technical problems. i need it with english subs coz my korean is not tat great. i need ep 100

domo kagome-san,I hope this will be of some help to you.(and other lurkers who have the same requests) :)

200709040811152100_1.jpg

*Since there are no subbing teams producing English subtitles for this daily drama, an alternate way for English-subbed audience to enjoy Likeable or Not would be through downloading the raw episodes,and then referring to summaries/translations as done by fellow Soompi-ers.Here are links for the compiled translations:

Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 Clubbox Links

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca3

http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

Likeable or Not Summary/Translations [Ep.100 - 130]

** Summary/Translation are done by dramaok,unless stated otherwise

** Compiled by bm05om

Guest bm05om

Ep.130 (080304) DanBaek caps part 1:

BH: as they say when you go to rome you gotta follow roman rules.

bscap007resizekl3.jpgbscap008resizehb7.jpg

BH borrows uniforms from a girl and boy passsing by...

bscap004resizeor2.jpgbscap005resizeui9.jpg

DP: do we really have to go this far?

BH: but it was a lotta work to get this for us..

DP: but it's a little too much i think...

BH: marketing strategy #1... to be refreshing!

DP: fine.. okay then..

BH: wait. you look great but i think you should maybe change your hairstyle?

DP: how?

BH: (smiles)

BH's turn to watch DP in slow-mo.. :lol:

bscap009resizewu3.jpgbscap010resizehw5.jpg

bscap011resizegl0.jpgbscap012resizeky8.jpg

bscap013resizetg3.jpgbscap015resizevk9.jpg

bscap016resizejv2.jpgbscap017resizeni0.jpg

DP: oh where is he. he's talking so long.
:lol:

bscap019resizeyd7.jpgbscap020resizebw6.jpg

so then they do the most embarrassing thing i have ever seen in the history of kbs daily drama.

but of course, the result is good and they get lots of surverys filled out...

DP raises her hand at BH for a high-five but she tricks him and pulls her hand away.

it really was the most embarassing thing!and what was up with the music?! :wacko: ..gosh,the crazy things that KJS and HJH had to do as BH and DP..even already knowing how its gonna look like didn't stop me from feeling embarassed on their behalf :lol:

bscap021resizejs9.jpgbscap022resizete2.jpg

bscap023resizeaf6.jpgbscap030resizejx8.jpg

LOLs at BH against the wall.. :lol:

bscap024resizeeq9.jpgbscap025resizeuc5.jpg

DP's having too much fun at BH's expense..

bscap026resizezw1.jpgbscap027resizeim3.jpg

Love BH's change of expressions..^^

bscap031resizeyu7.jpgbscap032resizefp1.jpg

bscap033resizeyt8.jpgbscap034resizeoq4.jpg

DP: i read in detail the love strategy plan of Dol-Soe and Madam that you gave me yesterday.

BH: !

DP: i never wanted to hide our relationship forever either. so don't think that way.

BH: okay.. i won't do that again.

DP: as i was reading i really like the point about winning points from both parents.

BH: yeah me too. i really need to earn a lotta points from your mom...

DP: but the rest i think were a bit rough.. i think we need to have clearer objectives or else it will be very difficult to get approval from our parents. i'll work on the rought parts.

BH: really?

DP: but there's a condition.

BH: condition?

DP: we should wait til you pass the exam first before we tell them. that's a certain way to earn points.

bscap036resizeuv5.jpgbscap037resizexa6.jpg

bscap038resizeyh4.jpgbscap039resizetx1.jpg

JK: omo what are you two doing?

BH: can't you tell we made up!

This was a good scene,a nice change from how they used to quickly jump apart guiltily..instead BH just casually acknowleged the fact that they've made up..

bscap041resizega6.jpgbscap042resizeoe3.jpg

bscap043resizeiu9.jpgbscap044resizepm8.jpg

Yoondaeri's relief was funny though.. :lol: ..but just look at that SJK <_<

bscap045resizeox6.jpgbscap046resizeyy1.jpg

Guest allydean

LOLs at BH against the wall.. :lol:

yeah,.. he was like 'SPLAT!' against that wall :lol:

Love BH's change of expressions..^^

the first pic is like his expression when he saw DP's pic on his mobile,..

This was a good scene,a nice change from how they used to quickly jump apart guiltily..instead BH just casually acknowleged the fact that they've made up..

I wonder if they will jump off and scream again if they happen to fall asleep together like last time after this,.. he he

Yoondaeri's relief was funny though.. :lol: ..but just look at that SJK <_<

SJK is crazy,.. BH should go and talk to her instead of DP to save her from more embarrassment,..

i want to see DANBAEK REALLY DO A LONG KISS so much!!!!

same wish....we are at more than 100 pages here, its on 131st episode......and we're still wishing for a real kiss, they should make worth the wait.

well i guess KJS knows its most awaited..he attended VIP premiere of HJH movie last night and in interview (translated by

my friend for me)..KJS said he attended the premiere because he wants to see the KISS scene in the movie as he has not kissed HJH yet in the drama.

He should make it real special...as i dont want to think BH is best only in those pervert staring game!

bm.. thanks for DB cuts and for posting links to make it easier for everyone.

Archived