The Official SeeYa Thread

princess

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

Thanks for the links re8a. I really liked that song that T-Ara had for Cinderella Man, I wonder which voice is hers though (the second one maybe, it sounded really youthful).

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im currently reading this article of Nam Gyuri if Im not mistaken

her contract is possibility to be terminated also ₩ 150,000,000 sue

for damages also ban on TV this is such sad news for Namie

:tears:

Here is more news Official KBS Global News

Female trio SeeYa is one member short now that its main vocal Nam Gyu-ri has left the team.

SeeYa’s management company, Core Contents Media, released a statement on Monday to explain

that Nam has left the group despite the fact that she is still contracted for two more years. The agency

says that Nam, Kim Yeon-ji and Lee Bo-ram had each signed a five-year exclusive contract with GM Planning

(currently Mnet Media) in February 2006. But when GM was acquired by Mnet Media later in 2006, they had all

signed three-year contracts and agreed to work the remaining two years with the CEO of Core Contents Media.

The other two members are currently making their fourth album. Core Contents Media representative says that

Nam is the only member, who refuses to abide by the two-year contract, and the agency is planning to take

legal actions against Nam.

In the meantime, the agency has named Ji-yeon of the new quintet, T-ara, to replace Nam in SeeYa. Ji-yeon

is currently a 10th grader attending Hyehwa Girls’ High School and modeling for a school uniform company.

Im actually liking the new girl now a days since Gyuri at

the moment seems like she is not interested in singing the

new girl is really taking a toll in SeeYa and the more pictures

I see she is actually really pretty and her acting in MVs is really

good but I would love to hear her sing

:lol:

^ the youtube link is it only her voice singing in the cinderella man ost coz seems like it or is it just my ears got problem...nice song and i like what i hear from the song i mean the vocal...

abt gyuri its sad that she has come to be like this if i am not wrong in a news article today the mgmt said that she cut off communication with them since March 09 and this effect the preparation of seeya next album...thats why they said that she has been absent without leave...*sigh*

i hope who ever the new girl that will be replacing her will be more down to earth and always be humble even if she is more popular and prettier than the other members in the group, dont let popularity gets into one's head coz there's always up and down in the entertainment business and there's always a person more popular and prettier than you....

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

I'm still a little confused....so Ji Yeon is going to be the temporary substitute for See Ya or will she be permanately replacing NGR?

Anyways here's another photo of the "new member"

jiyeon01.jpg

Source: Allkpop

Guest lonely_rain...

I will be the first one to say happy birthday to her right when it turns 12:00 on April 26th!!!

I hope I will be ^^

nam gyuri unnie hwaiting

SeeYa

3-1=0 T_T

SeeYa Hwaiting too!!

hmm.. is the new member Ji Yeon the same girl in the new SG Wannabe MV as well??

i heard the Cinderella Man ost and thought she has a fairly good voice.

though i dun exactly know which parts of the song she sang lol

hopefully Seeya dun change their music style again to suit a younger member.

Guest lonely_rain...

thanks vics for the videos of SeeYa TT_TT *sigh*

but it didn't really make me feel better...

It made me feel much more sadder now!!! :tears:

Gyuri unnie!!!!!!

Guest loveseeya

okay i know everything seems official and everything but i kinda DONT want to believe this and im in denial -_-:(, alot of fans and netizens believe its just fake news for marketing, and gyuri posted up a headline on her cyworld saying "I Ain't Moving!"... people are debating if it means shes not leaving seeya orrrrr if it had to do with the company change... i know im tryna find the littlest things to still have hope of them being together but i cant help it! anddddddddddd! when the news FIRST came out, daum, naver, AND cyworld all changed the members in their artist page

and namgyuri is probably my least favorite out of the group btw,

and i think if this new girl comes in, i wont support "SeeYa" anymore because i fell in love with NGR, KYJ, and LBR being together, and THEM being SeeYa together, ill always support them individually and whatever they all do, but until i see the REAL, TRUE SEEYA together again, im not the new "SeeYa's" fan :/

3-1=0, and ill stand by it....

ANDDDDDDD i officially now hate the korean (im korean btw) music industry, they just seem to be okay when a member leaves and a new one comes in, acting as if it doesnt even matter, EFF NO, its soo hard on their true fans!! i felll in love with SeeYa NamGR, KimYJ, and LeeBR damn it! not SeeYa KimYJ, LeeBR, and NEW GIRLLL!!!

/rant

Guest Badboyz

^ True...

I don't think they should even keep the name "SeeYa" with the new member...

I'm still waiting for NGR's side of the story, when will she speak up??!?!?

...gyuri posted up a headline on her cyworld saying "I Ain't Moving!"... people are debating if it means shes not leaving seeya orrrrr if it had to do with the company change... i know im tryna find the littlest things to still have hope of them being together but i cant help it! anddddddddddd! when the news FIRST came out, daum, naver, AND cyworld all changed the members in their artist page

I HOPE it's all fake too, but i doubt it. Gyuri's always had the "I Ain't Moving" headline on her cyworld for months now, so i don't think that message pertains to this particular situation.

Also, Gyuri posted this message on her cyworld after the news came out that she was leaving Seeya.

YBG from the Seeya forum kindly translated it for us:

20090422180117110h4_180508_1.jpg

8641ut5sur6yw2tmwt.jpg

Cyworld message -

"Everyone is lonely,

God didn't make me more lonely especially,

Don't be lonely, don't be suffering because you're walking all alone.

If this time passes by, this could be something that's not worth mentioning again.

Trust the power of time,

It'll only be hard at this moment

There is nothing in the world that mkes you suffer until you lose your mind."

Translating Credits: YBG@seeya.co.nr

Guest FlowerofWisdom

I'm still not really sure about how I feel about the NGR situation. I only found out about Seeya a couple of months ago so I'm not as attached to the idea of keeping all three members together as some other seeya fans. The future of Seeya could go in a lot of different directions:

1. If NGR stays a member of Seeya even though she doesn't really want to be there will be bad since she'll probably lose her passion and interest in the music and won't put her whole heart and soul into the songs.

2. If NGR stays and the whole rumor about her leaving was a publicity stunt then there will be fans that are happy and then there will be the netizens who will criticize Seeya (even though it's their company's fault) for resorting to such tactics for publicity.

3. If NGR goes and the new girl joins then it could work out for the best for the other two members (just like when HyunAh left the wonder girls and kim sunghee left KARA; both groups got more popular; even if the vocals weren't as great as before those members left)

4. If NGR leaves and the new girl joins, the new girl will get a lot of antis (like the new bassist or w.e. for FT Island) and people will lose interest in them.

5. Like you guys said they could just form a totally different group with a different name (like when Isak 'n Jiyeon disbanded and Jiyeon became Lina of CSJH)

---

I'd really like to see how this develops and what NGR's side of the story is, have any of the other seeya members commented on this?

Guest lonely_rain...

Gyuri unnie....생일축하합니다 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ㅠ_ㅠ

let me sing happy birthday to you in korean and english...

♫생일 축하 합니다 생일 축하 합니다 사랑하는 Nam Gyuri unnie 생일 축하 합니다~~♫

♫Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Nam gyuri unnie~ Happy birthday to you~~♫

Gyuri unnie...are you hurting now? Are you crying?

Today is a special day...you're not suppose be sad...

Please don't be sad...Please don't cry...

If you are hurting,, we are also hurting...

Everythings gonna be alright...so...

Gyuri unnie! HWAITING!!!!!

I hope the SeeYa members will wish her happy birthday and make her feel better...

*sigh* ㅠ________________ㅠ

so sorry gyuri...for what you done to Boram and Yeonji,,i can't wish you a happy birthday...

really sorry... nvm i think its too harsh to do that...

Gyuri unnie....생일축하합니다 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ㅠ_ㅠ

let me sing happy birthday to you in korean and english...

♫생일 축하 합니다 생일 축하 합니다 사랑하는 Nam Gyuri unnie 생일 축하 합니다~~♫

♫Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Nam gyuri unnie~ Happy birthday to you~~♫

Gyuri unnie...are you hurting now? Are you crying?

Today is a special day...you're not suppose be sad...

Please don't be sad...Please don't cry...

If you are hurting,, we are also hurting...

Everythings gonna be alright...so...

Gyuri unnie! HWAITING!!!!!

I hope the SeeYa members will wish her happy birthday and make her feel better...

*sigh* ㅠ________________ㅠ

it's look like you get to be the first one who wish her Happy birthday hahha

so guys i don't get it how Ji Yeon is in T-ara and in SeeYa is she the new member in SeeYa or not ?

Archived