<3 Song Hye Kyo For Celine <3

Is it just me or does SHK seems a little haggard? I'm not saying she looks bad or anything - still gorgeous! - but she just seems so tired for some reason. But maybe that's just me.

I don't really like the bag because it's size. Dude, it's the size of my carry-on luggage!

the bag is eh. the shape is alright but the silver hardwares are just.. there. songhyegyo is beautiful as always though <3

Guest tokidream
A handbag named in honor of South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo was released at a haute couture fashion show in Hong Kong on Wednesday. The limited-edition "Miss Song Bag" is priced at 18,888 Hong Kong dollars, or some 2,600 US dollars.

$2,600.00!!! :ph34r:

I think probably because there are 200 press people and maybe 200 cameras flashing on your face. Just thinking of it makes me so tired. I'm amazed she still managed to smile sweetly but her eyes seem tired.

Is it just me or does SHK seems a little haggard? I'm not saying she looks bad or anything - still gorgeous! - but she just seems so tired for some reason. But maybe that's just me.

I don't really like the bag because it's size. Dude, it's the size of my carry-on luggage!

Guest woaini715

the bag is nice. im proud of her;) and im lookin forward to her handbags. anf yeaa she's gorgeous as always;) fighting!<3

Guest charles0702
the bag is cute, I wonder how much it will cost???

the bag will cost $2600 u.s. dollars.. and it will only be sold in certain parts of asia.. i really want that purse.. if they sold it here in the u.s., i would definitely buy it.. :lol:

Archived