20070718200023116g1_200213_0.jpg

shget4.jpg

070724_ent_2.jpg

celinebag20070721826372ph1.jpg

01019610.jpg

18ec2p5new.jpg

10132song02.jpg

10132song.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo reconfirmed her status as a top Asian star on July 18 at a product launch event for the handbag brand "Song Hye Kyo for Celine."

Song, who arrived in Hong Kong July 17, gave interviews to a number of media outlets from all over the world.

The actress was pursued by the paparazzi all the way from the airport, and some 200 journalists attended the event, double the originally expected number.

The director of Celine's Hong Kong branch said he was satisfied with the new bag line because it turned out more beautifully than he had expected. He also added he was honored to have a business partnership with Song, who is a pan-Asian star.

A person from Celine said the company was flooded with orders for the Song Hye Kyo for Celine bags even though they have yet to go on sale.

source:http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/entertainment/1468350_11692.html

*BONUS PICs* :sweatingbullets:

118490070179729723az4.jpg

hkcelinexw3.jpg

Guest Korean_chick

I love Celine purses. They last FOREVER! lol They're so worth it.

Hye Gyo looks so pretty, as usual. Some honor she got!

Guest lilswtazndevil

song hye kyo is so pretty as usual!!

i like the bag and the color of it!! its so pretty!!

thankx for sharing!!

Guest charles0702

Actress Song Hye-kyo reconfirmed her status as a top Asian star on July 18 at a product launch event for the handbag brand "Song Hye Kyo for Celine."

her status has always been a top asian star to me.. :blush:

Song, who arrived in Hong Kong July 17, gave interviews to a number of media outlets from all over the world.

she is always so professional during interviews... the media is so lucky :lol:

The actress was pursued by the paparazzi all the way from the airport, and some 200 journalists attended the event, double the originally expected number.

wow, 200 journalists attended.. i read that only about 100 were expected to come.. that sure is alot of journalists.. B)

The director of Celine's Hong Kong branch said he was satisfied with the new bag line because it turned out more beautifully than he had expected. He also added he was honored to have a business partnership with Song, who is a pan-Asian star.

that is so great to hear.. i love her celine bag.. :lol: it is great that the director of celine's hong kong branch has such kind words..

A person from Celine said the company was flooded with orders for the Song Hye Kyo for Celine bags even though they have yet to go on sale.

this is awesome news.. i am so happy that the celine bag is flooding with orders.. miss song is a great endorser.. celine is lucky to have her endorse and help design the bag.. shk fighting :w00t:

now for the pix.. she looks beautiful :blush: i love her style.. :P

Ahh she looks a bit sloppy here.. ? I think it's her posture.. and the hair looks a bit weird to me..

The bonus pictures.. wow she's so unbelievably beautiful.. I love her side profile too, especially how her nose looks XD

Guest ohsonice

shes soooo pretty!! :] i saw her on tvb ( hong kong channel) and she was a guest at a fashion show... she was sooo awesome :]

Archived