Which Hanazakari No Kimitachi E Actor Looks More Like Se7en?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayem7289

I guess, but only at certain angles.

Jin does look a bit like Hyun Joong, I agree with that one, it's the nose!

One thing's for sure, some of them are very hot guys!

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i keep hearing junno look like changmin but i cannot see them resemblance at all.. not their face, their nose, mouth or face shape.. not even personality. Junno is bubbly, happy while changmin is very mature, and quite

Guest momomilk

I dont think that Yamapi and Hyun Joong look a like, and Jin and Hyun Joong dont look alike either. As for Junno and Changmin, i thought they looked a little bit alike.

For Se7en, i never thought Oguri Shun looked like him. lol And Yamamoto Yusuke, i think it's because of the lips? they both have big full lips. ^^ but other than that, i dont think they look that much alike. lol But Yusuke is closer looking to Se7en than Oguri Shun. xD

Guest rainyvacation

yamamoto yusuke does kind of look like se7en but only at certain angles.

i've heard a lot of people say that junno looks like changmin but i've honestly never thought so. i guess it's because i still think the person changmin resembles most is jerry yan. imo, they could pass for brothers.

Guest ti.pod

i do think that jin looks like SE7EN...

and that ghost boy was supposed to look like him right? since he was in his aitai vid.

Guest Hemera

kekeke i read a crack!fic with jin in it the other night [starts to laugh like an idiot]

yusuke kinda resembles a monkey sometimes..and not in a good way, but he's usually adorable <3

never noticed before but se7en looks japanese..

Archived