WHO WORE IT BETTER?: DA HAE vs. EUN HYE

Guest xjennifurx

Guest miharu*

It's kind of hard to tell with the picture but I picked Eun Hye because she's kinda short and cute and all that jazz.

But I love Lee Da Hee. She's super pretty ^^

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L00NiE4u

I knew there was one episode they had almost matching outfits.

-I think it appeals more to LDH. With her character and alls. :)

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I haven't watched either drama but I guess da Hae looks better in that outfit. Her figure fits better in that outfit than YEH.

But wow, I wonder how thwy had the same clothes considering one is a SBS production and the other is a MBC production!!?? Or do the stars pick their clothes to wear on screen?? Or is it just a mere coincedence??

Guest 0_liceyy

EUN HYE!

i watched both goong and my girl and never noticed that lol. i like the eun hye's hoodie with the overalls or pants...

Guest *reminiscing.soul.

i think Da Hae wore it better ^^" ~ and it was the same clothes and hairstyle in the same episode o.o"

Guest amrm

Honestly, the outfit wasnt that great. In fact the outfit didn't do the 2 actresses' roles justice. They both looked terrible. The color of the shirt was too orange, the bottom of the pants too flared and unflattering to any leg no matter how beautiful or shapely. But because Da Hae is slimmer and taller, she looked alittle bit better than Eun Hye. Our only consolation is that both actresses are so pretty, it is easy to forgive the wardrobe mistress or whoever decides to dress up these 2 ladies for their roles.

Archived