Uhm Tae Woong 엄태웅

uhmforce

Are you serious? If she's over 60 years old, she could only act as his MOM.. hehe.. how can she be his lover? I'm confused & shocked.. hehe.. I mean maybe if she's 40-ish.. not 60ish.. haha..

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Priscilla
GO DOO SHIM ..she such a marvellous actress .i once read in her interview haha she saying she also want to be cast in a role that can experience romance too!! ..haha so maybe this movie can be it ......which i wonder if it is true how the plot will go .but moon soori in it too then the movie shuld be something to look forward too!! wow how come they so early with the KBS awards....
About the AWARDS... these are just TENTATIVE CANDIDATES... and I think they will be confirmed by the end of November. ABOUT the movie... at the Fan Meeting, they asked him and his siter if he has a girl-friend. They both replied "Yes" taking his fans by surprise... then... UTW explained that his girl-friends are his work partners, playing as his lovers. Then, his fans were like... does that mean your next girl-friend will be GO DOO SHIM? :blink::blink: He replied he wasn't sure how it will work, but that they'll make her look younger??? ACTUALLY, I've been working over-time I didn't have time to really sit down and write my BLUE SKY in Jeju Island Review... I was planning to do this now... but with the 'NEW BEGINNING' I'm going crazy jumping from one forum to another. I went to SJS thread... but that's in good hands, I think. Now, I want to help build RESURRECTION THREAD & this one, and I'm not sure where to begin!!!! I guess I'm starting from here since UTW is really little known outside of Korea... But then, I myself am new to him...

wow.. thank you sandy & prisci for all the info on this cool guy.. I took notice of him in Nine-tailed fox.. but I didn't like him all that much since he wasn't nice in sassy girl choon-yang.. but my views changed completely when I started Ressurection.. just WOW!! I was hooked since the first episode but decided to wait until all the subs are out and enjoy it fully in one sitting since I don't want ruin this serie by watching it raw.. hehe.. thanks again for all these wonderful info.
np~:) Yeah...I didn't pay much attention to UTW in the previous dramas he was in before 'Resurrection'...But I did know he was the brother of Uhm Jung Hwa while watching Fox With Nine Tails. And this is just random ranting...but isn't it nice to know and see that UTW is getting attention and fame with his own strength/power...rather than seeing him as an actor that is just getting known because of his sister who is well known? I dunno, just something that popped into my head. Plus, they don't look nothing like each other...so it's hard for me to picture them as siblings in the first place.
Wow...Thanks Prisci & Sandy for all the info...hehe... I know I'll rush here to read everything over again when I start on Resurrection...Thanks :wub: OMG...Go Doo Shim??? I'm in shock as well...hehe...I hope it's not true...
KRISTY! wait...is it kristy...since your sn is luv??? But anways, hey! It's been a long time!!!!!!! And lookie, i see BOTH sisters in this thread...Kristy and Emily...hah, sorry...i get easily amused/excited.
purpletiger86 ~~ haha and i was wondering how come suddenly sandy is gaga over UTW also :lol: ......good to see u use back your nick ^ * GO DOO SHIM ..she such a marvellous actress .i once read in her interview haha she saying she also want to be cast in a role that can experience romance too!! ..haha so maybe this movie can be it ......which i wonder if it is true how the plot will go .but moon soori in it too then the movie shuld be something to look forward too!! wow how come they so early with the KBS awards....
LoL~SHIRLEY! I still have and also think about JJM...omg, don't get me started~I finally cured myself from the JJM virus and now you come in here and remind me of him (although you didn't mention JJM, but i can sense it! LoL~) Hehe, i'm also glad to see you back with your sn too! Yeup, definately agree w/ you about Go Doo Shim...great great great actress! I love her...and I love the fact that I can see her again in the new daily drama 'Bare Footed Youth'! Yuppy.

About the AWARDS... these are just TENTATIVE CANDIDATES... and I think they will be confirmed by the end of November. ABOUT the movie... at the Fan Meeting, they asked him and his siter if he has a girl-friend. They both replied "Yes" taking his fans by surprise... then... UTW explained that his girl-friends are his work partners, playing as his lovers. Then, his fans were like... does that mean your next girl-friend will be GO DOO SHIM? :blink::blink: He replied he wasn't sure how it will work, but that they'll make her look younger??? ACTUALLY, I've been working over-time I didn't have time to really sit down and write my BLUE SKY in Jeju Island Review... I was planning to do this now... but with the 'NEW BEGINNING' I'm going crazy jumping from one forum to another. I went to SJS thread... but that's in good hands, I think. Now, I want to help build RESURRECTION THREAD & this one, and I'm not sure where to begin!!!! I guess I'm starting from here since UTW is really little known outside of Korea... But then, I myself am new to him...
keep on your gathering of UTW news .^^ ....!! OH YA blue skies of jeju !! .i make one more person watch it already i think she was impressed ..we agree together that ...UTW was just perfect for that role ..amazingly .he fit it to a T ..or is it the othe way round i was really very scared for the woman ..that sense of fear was so intense ..because the emotions was just too reall!! ...! i also pestering another to watch to change her mind of UTW .. !! ....i also want to jot down some thoughts about that awesome movie drama ..but this week is abit tough and with soompi down ...rebuilding alot of stuffs...^^ .. ..actually he will be really one of the first young actor to be Goh Doo Shim .lover !! ..haha u know maybe like the movie Prelude to a kiss ..his love can be trapped in a old woman body type of tale !! ...very exciting to see what plot will be coming up
LoL~SHIRLEY! I still have and also think about JJM...omg, don't get me started~I finally cured myself from the JJM virus and now you come in here and remind me of him (although you didn't mention JJM, but i can sense it! LoL~) Hehe, i'm also glad to see you back with your sn too! Yeup, definately agree w/ you about Go Doo Shim...great great great actress! I love her...and I love the fact that I can see her again in the new daily drama 'Bare Footed Youth'! Yuppy.
:o sandy ..!! how u know ..i was thinking about mo shi ~~~ aka JJM .my yoda power is so strong !! ..u can sense it !! . .haha .and wondering when sandy going to do a thread for him ...because i see u i also thikn of him ..hahaha ........ you know Go Doo shim was in a drama where she was pregnant too .so anything is possible ^^ ..

np~:) But I did know he was the brother of Uhm Jung Hwa while watching Fox With Nine Tails. KRISTY! wait...is it kristy...since your sn is luv??? But anways, hey! It's been a long time!!!!!!! And lookie, i see BOTH sisters in this thread...Kristy and Emily...hah, sorry...i get easily amused/excited. Yeup, definately agree w/ you about Go Doo Shim...great great great actress! I love her...and I love the fact that I can see her again in the new daily drama 'Bare Footed Youth'! Yuppy.
OMG.. I never knew that he was Uhm Jung Hwa's brother.. wow.. i learned another thing about him today.. hehe.. Yeah.. Kristy (Luv) decided to follow me to this thread.. haha.. ( :P she will tickle me to death for saying this).. Go Doo Shim is in Bare Footed Youth? i'm watching that right now, which character does she play? quite curious as how she can be his lover.. so unfair.. if she can be his lover.. why can't we? hah :)

np~:) Yeah...I didn't pay much attention to UTW in the previous dramas he was in before 'Resurrection'...But I did know he was the brother of Uhm Jung Hwa while watching Fox With Nine Tails. And this is just random ranting...but isn't it nice to know and see that UTW is getting attention and fame with his own strength/power...rather than seeing him as an actor that is just getting known because of his sister who is well known? I dunno, just something that popped into my head. Plus, they don't look nothing like each other...so it's hard for me to picture them as siblings in the first place. KRISTY! wait...is it kristy...since your sn is luv??? But anways, hey! It's been a long time!!!!!!! And lookie, i see BOTH sisters in this thread...Kristy and Emily...hah, sorry...i get easily amused/excited. LoL~SHIRLEY! I still have and also think about JJM...omg, don't get me started~I finally cured myself from the JJM virus and now you come in here and remind me of him (although you didn't mention JJM, but i can sense it! LoL~) Hehe, i'm also glad to see you back with your sn too! Yeup, definately agree w/ you about Go Doo Shim...great great great actress! I love her...and I love the fact that I can see her again in the new daily drama 'Bare Footed Youth'! Yuppy.
Haha...Sandy...I thought you forgot about me already...Yeah...it's unusual for me to be this active on a Tuesday but today is special...hehe...I feel so happy seeing everyone again...It's like a reunion...after a long time :) I haven't watch Resurrection yet...but I've seen him in Choon Yang... I always remember the scene when he threw the cup...that scene was so cool...hehe... they made it so dramatic...he was wearing this green sweater...hehe...

:o sandy ..!! how u know ..i was thinking about mo shi ~~~ aka JJM .my yoda power is so strong !! ..u can sense it !! . .haha .and wondering when sandy going to do a thread for him ...because i see u i also thikn of him ..hahaha ........

you know Go Doo shim was in a drama where she was pregnant too .so anything is possible ^^ ..

Muhahaha~~~whoa~does...does...does that mean I am a psychic with extreme power? Wow, how cool~ lol. I'm currently taking a psychology class and I'm lovin it! (random subject~! Goodness, I seriously need to stop myself from jumping from one subject to another, it's not good for my health!)

You know..I WAS thinking about making a JJM thread...but than I backed out from it because I was leaving his thread to be made by ArmaniGurl...afterall JJM is HER hubbie!!! She was the very first one to have digs for him! lol!~~~~

Besides, I already started three topic threads...and I don't picture myself being very activein updating those threads. I may be good at posting and ranting, but other than that...I don't have a job that's right for me! I'm just going to stick with gawking over hot actors! And while I am at it...I'll gawk over UTW as long as I want today!

OMG.. I never knew that he was Uhm Jung Hwa's brother.. wow.. i learned another thing about him today.. hehe.. Yeah.. Kristy (Luv) decided to follow me to this thread.. haha.. ( :P she will tickle me to death for saying this).. Go Doo Shim is in Bare Footed Youth? i'm watching that right now, which character does she play? quite curious as how she can be his lover.. so unfair.. if she can be his lover.. why can't we? hah :)

Yeup~their siblings. Can you believe it? I still can't.

Yeup GDS is in Bare Footed-Youth. She was the lady that curling someone's hair. And she's the mother of that one dude.

Hehe, you know...there is a way we can be UTW's lovers...but it can only happen in our dreams!

Haha...Sandy...I thought you forgot about me already...Yeah...it's unusual for me to be this active on a Tuesday but today is special...hehe...I feel so happy seeing everyone again...It's like a reunion...after a long time :)

I haven't watch Resurrection yet...but I've seen him in Choon Yang... I always remember the scene when he threw the cup...that scene was so cool...hehe... they made it so dramatic...he was wearing this green sweater...hehe...

KRISTY! HOW CAN I EVER FORGET YOU!!! You were the one that was active in the MPC thread along with me. You were the one that made me banners/great wallpapers....you were the one that kept 'i'm sorry, i love you' thread moving along with me and others...you were the one that chatted with me couple times before...and you were also very helpful/nice/thoughful/sweet! OMG~~~You are just one of my guardian angels! (Hah, I sound as if I'm praising or very overly obsessed with you!) But yeah, it does feel like a reunion!

OH! I remember that scene~Yeah, I thought that scene was pretty cool too~ :)

Guest Priscilla

from Blue Sky in Cheju Island..

by DAHMI36

this has gotta be the most passionate..desperate?..kiss I've ever seen on korean tv..

000279963-je-pu-kiss.gif

1123694499_[][].jpg

and this one is of UTW from a MV..the scene goes on for more than a minute..minute 20? 40? seconds I think..

1122892346_1copy.jpg

hmm..I'm wondering if that's too much..is it allowed?? :phew:

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

OMG he is pretty sexy! I really liked him in sassy girl....but yeah he didn't get the girl and he was a tad evil....buh damnZz i love his lop sided smile :D

2005 KBS ACTING AWARDS CEREMONY ~ 10/02/2005

(Tentative Candidates~ the names can be deleted or more names added)

***Translated by Priscilla

GREATEST AWARD: All the remainder candidates from BEST ACTORS/ACTRESS category are automatically entered as candidates for the biggest prize of the night.

BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS:

*(Male) Song Jae Ho, Kim Gap Su, Choi Soo Jung, Son Hyun Joo, Choi Jae Sung, Kim Myung Min

*(Female) Kim Hye Sook, Choi Shi Ra, Kim Hee Aeh, Choi Jin Shil, Oh Yeon Soo, Lee Tae Ran

GREAT ACTOR/ACTRESS:

*(Male) Song Il Gook, Uhm Tae Woong, Jae Hee, Ryu Soo Yeong, Kim Heung Soo

*(Female) Park Sun Yeong, Soo Ae, Han Chae Yeong, Han Ji Min, Lee Yoo Ri

NEW ACTOR/ACTRESS:

*(Male) Kim Dong Wan

*(Female) Kim Ah Joong

BEST WRITER: Moon Yeong Nam (Life of a Rose?), Kim Soo Hyeon (Boomonim Junsangsu), Kim Ji Woo (RESURRECTION)

CHILD ACTOR/ACTRESS

*(Male) Yoo Seung Ho

*(Female) Park Ji Mi

NETIZENS AWARD: Kim Myung Min, Song Il Gook, Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ji Min

BEST COUPLES: Song Il Gook-Soo Ae, Uhm Tae Woong-Han Ji Min, Kim Dong Wan-Park Sun Yeong

creidesca borrowing purpletiger86's id to do updates:

got this off of UTW's daum cafe...not sure where on KBS this was at yet

kbs0nm.jpg

I believe (Boomonim Junsangsu), is "Letters to the Parents"/"Parents' Approval" whereas, (Life of a Rose?), is actually "My Rosy Life"/"Rosy Life"

Guest rainy75

Hmm.. hi sandy!

never knew Uhm was in your notice-able list.. :P

uhm!! count me in, luv him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhMF!! i like your nick!! :D

BTW, I've been doing LOTS OF RESEARCH on this guy myself, and I must say that I've been learning quite a lot at the many Korean sites. SO I wanted to make a few corrections from the above PROFILE. Hope you don't mind... I did see in one site that UTW was born in 1975, but most of his other sites say he's 1974. And he's the only son with 3 older sisters. He doesn't have a brother.

yeh.. i did notice most website state 1974 while 1 site state 1975. I was wondering which was right.. however base on the duam search, it gives me 1974.

hmm.. he caught my eye when i watch 9 tail fox last yr !!

ei! guys, can't thank you enuf for all the infos on him, it really gets frustrating to know that there're tons of infos on him online but you just can't understand a thing about it, thought i'd just content myself looking at his pix forever, lol, am really diggin' this guy right now, i have 10 other oppas, but at the moment he is the apple of my eye, my sunshine, hahaha! oh~oh! 'guess am now a panic fan :o:P

GREAT ACTOR/ACTRESS:

*(Male) Song Il Gook, Uhm Tae Woong, Jae Hee, Ryu Soo Yeong, Kim Heung Soo

*(Female) Park Sun Yeong, Soo Ae, Han Chae Yeong, Han Ji Min, Lee Yoo Ri

BEST WRITER: Moon Yeong Nam (Life of a Rose?), Kim Soo Hyeon (Boomonim Junsangsu), Kim Ji Woo (RESURRECTION)

NETIZENS AWARD: Kim Myung Min, Song Il Gook, Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ji Min

BEST COUPLES: Song Il Gook-Soo Ae, Uhm Tae Woong-Han Ji Min, Kim Dong Wan-Park Sun Yeong

oh! tough competition but i do hope he wins the great actor award, even if he shares it with someone, just win it, he deserved an acting award for a job well-done in resurrection ;)

am sure he'll win the netizen award though, he has a strong online fans, and they adore him sooo..

hope UTW n HJM also win the best couple awrad, hehehe, they made me all-tingly watching them together :D

and oh! can't forget the writer, hope she wins too, excellent writing, love her story....

uhMF!! i like your nick!! :D

thanks ra1ny, but that nick gave me a headache, hahaha, just kiddin', for once in my life, i dint have to bleed my brains out just thinking of a nick lol it just pop out, hehehe

Guest mangosteen

You killed me with all the passionate kisses :rolleyes:

Hope he win the award because he deserves it. I'm falling for Resurrection already <3

sharin' some pics :)

uhm_force8.jpg

1122283705_2.jpg

20927623_1280x960.jpg

C: DC Gallery

don't forget that Bi's drama will be airing soon, and it will def make it to the 2005 Drama Awards...

well, he could share it wit bi or JH or SIG or RSY or KSS or they could all win, oh! he just win :D

yeah! his kisses are real :o

Guest bonababy

HELLO,

I'm new in this and not really into this kind thing but i have to share to somebody the infatuation i have with UHMFORCE.Everytime i'm watching resurrection ,i feel like a little girl giggling over him.

He is the reason i register to this site.I could care less about other stars ,i'm fixated on him.

I love his character in RESURRECTION bought a copy from e-bay but can't understand most of it due to bad english, and now i'm tempting to buy sassy girl just because of him.(knowing i'm cheap,this is a surprice for me)

I been lurking around and just reads posting most of the time and happy to see other share the LOVE for UTW.

Hi,

Which MV are the scenes from (I mean the bottom screen captures)? Just curious ;)

from Blue Sky in Cheju Island..

by DAHMI36

this has gotta be the most passionate..desperate?..kiss I've ever seen on korean tv..

000279963-je-pu-kiss.gif

1123694499_[][].jpg

and this one is of UTW from a MV..the scene goes on for more than a minute..minute 20? 40? seconds I think..

1122892346_1copy.jpg

hmm..I'm wondering if that's too much..is it allowed?? :phew:

Archived