Air City (MBC, 2007)
Billie Jean, Look at Me (MBC, 2006)
The Book of Three Han (MBC, 2006)
Lotus Flower Fairy (MBC, 2004)
Miss Mermaid (MBC, 2002)

Movies
My Boss, My Hero (2001)

Park Tam Hee's cyworld

i actually didnt liked her in jumong but after seeing her candid pics in her cy minus the eccentric costume that she had to wear on the show... wow... my eys popped out because she's a real beauty...i sooo love her!!!!i cant add picture... and i dont know why...anyway... feel free to post her pics on the forum... thanks!!!

hahahahaha!!!! :D:D:D:D im sooo happy that someone has posted... hehehehe....

antways... im just having a hard time posting pictures and i relly want to edit the profile page but i cant post it!!!! :(:(:(

please help... please...

hehehe.. you can just click 'edit' to edit your post, and to add picture, make sure not to hotlink the image, so it's better to upload them in imageshack

and after it's uploaded, just copy the direct link, and use the image command for example:

[ img ] http://soompi.com/picture.jpg [ /img ] *without the spaces*

I like Park Tam Hee in Air City and Snow in August ^^ she looks much prettier in SIA though.. :D

really!!! wow... she's very versatile!!! actress+model+entrepreneur...

she was like the total opposite of seolran in jumong...

wow... i think im totally addicted to her!!!

oh my gosh!!! a huge thanks for you guys... anyway... i'll edit the page later because i have a class in five minutes so i have to go...

thanky you guys once again...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blue_leonheart2

i first saw her in miss mermaid then i've been also able to watch her other shows like Jumong and Air City.... and also an episode in drama city or theater i think... :D i find her cute but in jujmong i just don't like her.. and in air city sometimes she makes me laugh... and just made me cry in her character in drama city... she's a versatile actress... :D

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived