[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clouds2

I read the previews of eps. 79-80 on the official website, and it looks like Michil's mother finds out that Michil is pregnant and tries to drag her home; when Michil refuses, Mom barges in on Iran's office and takes out her anger on him. Iran wanders in the cold snow searching desperately for Michil; Michil comes upon him and feels sorry for him. Sora calls Dukchil "mother" for the first time; Suntaek tells his ex-wife not to come see him again. Hanam decides to go study abroad after Sulchil pleads with him that his fulfilling his dream is fulfilling her dream as well; Sulchil then finds out she is pregnant. There is no mention of Ddengchil or Taeja...

In other words, ANGST TO THE VERY END and BABIES!!!!

Guest clouds2

I watched this drama haphazardly on TV until the episode when Hanam shows Sulchil to his mother, and now I'd like to go back and see the highlights of Sulchil and Hanam's romance. Could someone tell me in what episode Sulchil and Hanam meet? What are your favorite episodes involving them?

I think Hanam and Sulchil met in the very beginning because he was serving in the army at that time, and I think he was working in the office with Sulchil.

There's gonna be so much babies by the end of the drama, lol.

But awwww. No mention of taeja and daengchil. I'm so sad T_T. They are my favorite!

I hope the PDs show taeja again, if not, I'm be so sad in the end T_T.

Guest suzziee

Thank you so much for the upload!!!!

This series is so addictive... I joined this board for the first time so that I could find out more about the recent episodes.

SPOILERS

Did anyone else think that Hanam getting drunk on Christmas was out of character? How many people at his age get drunk to the point of passing out without doing it on purpose (plus no one else seemed to be drunk)?

me...! I was totally going HUHHHH the entire time, especially since he said stuff that was so out of character. It just felt like a cheap attempt on behalf of the writer to say "hey! all married couples have their little problems... seeeeeee" cos there's not enough scenes to fill up air time -_-

and YES! More to daengchil-taeja scenes... Although I sort of wish that Taeja never contemplated the army.. not when Daengja is going to be growing so rapidly. He'd miss out on so much! Although, to be fair, if he didn't go now, he'd never find a more "suitable" time to go. *sigh*

i cant find any clubbox that has todays chil princess T_T.

-----------------------

Suzzie: Yeah I didn't want taeja to go to the army either, he's gonna miss two years of being with his son, but I guess by him leaving signifies that he's ready to grow up and become mature, so I guess that's a good thing for three of them (daengchil, daengja, and him).

But I really hope they atleast show him in the end T_T.

Guest evelyn168

i cant find any clubbox that has todays chil princess T_T.

-----------------------

Suzzie: Yeah I didn't want taeja to go to the army either, he's gonna miss two years of being with his son, but I guess by him leaving signifies that he's ready to grow up and become mature, so I guess that's a good thing for three of them (daengchil, daengja, and him).

But I really hope they atleast show him in the end T_T.

clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 has it... I'm downloading it right now but the speed is so slow... I can't wait to see today's episode. I'm glad it's a happy ending.

clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 has it... I'm downloading it right now but the speed is so slow... I can't wait to see today's episode. I'm glad it's a happy ending.

i can't access cartrider's clubbox. T___T.

creidesca has it in her clubbox now but it's HQ T___T.

yeah just dled it now, omg but it's going so slow T_T 16kb

-----------------------------------------------------

yay it's finally done! But blah I dont understand anything T_T.

Can someone translate what daengchil and her mother-in-law were talking about? Daengchil looked all happy.

And wow, the mom went all crazy on Ilhan, i kind of feel bad for him, he's always getting yelled at and stuff.

And blah no previews for the next episode, can't wait until tomorrow!

Still hoping for a Taeja-Daengchil moment, oh and I can't wait to see the parents wedding.

Can someone translate what daengchil and her mother-in-law were talking about? Daengchil looked all happy.

I can provide the translations for you as soon as I find a non CB link for this episode. Unless someone else helps you out first :).

Guest clouds2

Ddengchil's mother-in-law tells her to go back to college, but Ddengchil says she's not good at studying. Her mother-in-law says a woman should work so that even if her husband loses his job the family can still stay afloat. They decide that Ddengchil should start working at the banchan (side dish) shop. Ddengchil's mother-in-law thinks Ddengchil would be good at it. Ddengchil asks her mother-in-law to make her sajang (company manager). When her mother-in-law asks what that makes her, Ddengchil says hwejang (company president/CEO; usually only large corporations have hwejang). Ddengchil's mother-in-law is pleased by the sound of hwejang, and they are happy thinking about working together. :)

awww that's good to hear that both mother and daughter are having better relations. Atleast Daengchil will have something to do and not always think about taeja and crying.

But who will watch out for daendja? Daengchil's mom or are they just going to get a babysitter?

Thanks clouds2 for the translation!

--------------

here's the link for today's episode.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B32RYZI7

---------------------

Two more pictures of the parents wedding.

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/200...e7_154525_0.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/200...e7_154525_1.jpg

-------------------------

Guest krnl0llip0p

ahhh im really sorry but im behind like cfazy on this drama. can anyone explain whhy the parents got married?

i mean i thought they were married already?

Guest moon_kaka

I have a question 'bout this drama in KBS world ^^ When it's aired? & the lastest episode was T.T I'm sorry 4 asking like this but today is my 1st time watching it & I came in in the middle T.T

Archived