[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest suzziee

Oh and thanks suzzie for the captures and more translations! ^^

Pleasure :)

Here's the full version. I realised I was translating in bits and pieces and it was kinda sketchy -

Taeja's friend: Its Daengchil!

TJ: What?

friend: look! over there!

friend 2: you probably saw wrongly

friend: no it IS her! look!

TJ: daengchil! daengchil-ah!

*tries to get off the train*

friend: you can't! its almost time to leave. once you get off you'd never get on again

TJ: damn it...!

Daengchil-ah! daenchil-ah!

DC: nooo...!! daengja appa! (daengja's daddy!)

*spot each other*

DC: *wails* how can you leave like this! How can you just leave me alone and go like this?!

TJ: daengchil-ah... don't cry! I'll be back soon. DOnt worry and wait for me!

DC: I can't hear! Say it again! (against the sound of the train's engines)

TJ: don't worry about me and wait for me, I said

DC: i can't hear daengja appa!!

TJ: don't cry.. eat well.... and wait for me!

DC: you must come back alive.. you must! *cries*

*train honks to signal its leaving*

aaahhhh noooo daengja appa!!

*they make the heart sign to each other*

*train honks repeatedly and TJ presses his lips to the window while DC's wails grow louder with every successive honk*

(the 2 men come and lift DC up and they kiss)->this part always melts my heart awwww while Lee Seunggi's remake of "Hope and desire" plays...

*train leaves and DC runs after it calling for daengja appa*

TJ: I'll be back soon! wait for me!

====

DC holds daengja and cries while TJ's voice reads out the letter-

dearest DC,

so many things have happened since we got married. We got daengja and a new dad.

while im in the army, take care of yourself and daengja and listen to Mom

since mom is now married, im not so worried about her but for you and daengja.

take care of yourself, dont worry and i will be back soon. i love you.

aww..

And I was hoping from another kid from Taeja and Daengchil actually :ph34r: Sulchil & Hanam don't feel like they're quite ready to have kids.. to me at least. Maybe cos' they're still in the honeymoon stage.

I'm going to be so upset when the show finally closes...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lost_kim

episode 76 was so sad!! I couldn't stop crying!! thanks suzziee for the caps... just looking at the makes me wanna cry more... cannot believe the drama is ending... I hope that lee seung gi get's an acting award in the kbs awards...

it's so sad that she's really not going to be with her real family. as it turned out, her first husband was the better man. he was the better man as he never told suntaek about the real reason for their divorce and anyway it shows the latter's lack of trust to ddokchill. how could she have even consider him to be her husband? so stupidly written characters and storyline. now her kids will really grow up with another woman playing mother. i was still hoping that th ex-husband won't remarry and that suntaek and his family would leave ddokchill alone(this could pave the way for reconciliation and reuniting ddokchill's family). but this is just wishful thinking on my part.

I was wishing the same thing. I thought that somehow her husband would take her back and so she can be with her kids again as well as right her wrongs in her marriage. Her first husband was so much better, and he really did love her although she cheated. It was so sad when he was in the hospital towards the beginning, he loved her so much. Aish. Stupid writers. All the concentration on Ilhan and Michil's story as well as Suchil and Hanam's story probably burnt/fried their brains so they couldn't give Dukchill a decenet story <_< .

Guest cutiepie

oh my gosh, thanks so much for the full translations suzziee!! :wub: it makes rewatching the scene all the more sweeter!

i also hope LSG will get an award in the upcoming KBS awards, he's done a great job!

The last time KBS had Go Joo Won all line up for his next drama, this time it is Park Hae Jin. I feel a little sorry for Go Joo Won. He was on a roll with Bizzard Bunch. And since he had the play the role of such a bizzard relationship with Milchil his popularity has decreased. :( I hope he bounce back.

^ Lol! Gerry, I too hope he bounces back. I actually really liked him in "Bizarre Bunch" but in here I can't help call out "Babo" every time he comes on screen. Michill pisses me off and to see how he "baby" her is just so annoying. I'm sure she'll change but I'm not completely caught up yet as we're only in the mid eppies here in the states.

Guest Animefanzgirl

^ Lol! Gerry, I too hope he bounces back. I actually really liked him in "Bizarre Bunch" but in here I can't help call out "Babo" every time he comes on screen. Michill pisses me off and to see how he "baby" her is just so annoying. I'm sure she'll change but I'm not completely caught up yet as we're only in the mid eppies here in the states.

I'm usually just a lurker but I gotta agree 100%. I really liked him in BB but in this one his character just annoys the heck out of me!!! :wacko: He is just such a WUSS! And Michill is just such a BRAT!! :angry: Between him with the kisses on her forhead and her with that friggin' obnoxious "AHA" laugh I just wanna give her such a SMACK! :fury:

I like Seochill and Hanam together. Ttengchill cracks me up. Dokchill is another doormat. Ilhan's uncle needs Tenghil's mother-in-law to give him fashion lessons in exchange for teaching her the alphabet song. :lol: And the grandmother even though I would have put her richard simmons out along time ago I can't help but laugh at her...she just cracks me up with her pants under her boobs doing the "tooly-coo tooly-coo" dance and finishing every sentence with "aman". :w00t:

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

seungi was AWESOME in this week's episode...when he cries..i cry too..like he can so reach out to his audience and make them feel wit him...my god he's a talented guy ain't he? he can sing..he can act...and to top it all off..he's good looking too =]

Here's a MU link for today's episode, 77.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07HIWQPL

Is it me or did Daengja got bigger? Was this episode like months later after Taeja left? But the baby is so adorable! Omg! I want to just take him home, lol. His cheeks are so pinch-able! I wish Taeja was there to play with his baby. T_T

Blah! Why didn't Taeja write Daengchil a letter? He wrote one for his mom! lol. I wish I knew what he wrote in the letter.

It's so cute to see the son-in-laws no following the dad for morning walks, it used to be the daugthers. I felt bad for the oldest sis's husband, he couldnt keep up, and he kept slipping, then when he came back, he was like freakin out, like he was all cold, lol.

I didn't know Han Nam was living there now, I thought they would've moved out or something, that's cute tho, they are so happy together.

Isn't this drama almost over? But it looks like there's still drama going on. I hope nothing happens to Il Han, the ending is such a cliff hanger, can't wait until tomorrow.

Guest suzziee

Here's a MU link for today's episode, 77.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07HIWQPL

Is it me or did Daengja got bigger? Was this episode like months later after Taeja left? But the baby is so adorable! Omg! I want to just take him home, lol. His cheeks are so pinch-able! I wish Taeja was there to play with his baby. T_T

Blah! Why didn't Taeja write Daengchil a letter? He wrote one for his mom! lol. I wish I knew what he wrote in the letter.

It's so cute to see the son-in-laws no following the dad for morning walks, it used to be the daugthers. I felt bad for the oldest sis's husband, he couldnt keep up, and he kept slipping, then when he came back, he was like freakin out, like he was all cold, lol.

I didn't know Han Nam was living there now, I thought they would've moved out or something, that's cute tho, they are so happy together.

Isn't this drama almost over? But it looks like there's still drama going on. I hope nothing happens to Il Han, the ending is such a cliff hanger, can't wait until tomorrow.

Taeja did write Daengchil a letter... It was narrated in ep 76 (last week's) when he told her that she was his treasure and that he loved her. He left it in Daengja's cot.

Content of letter to the mom-

Mom, when you read this letter, I'm probably hard at training. Come to think of it, I never properly exercised (?) my filial piety to you and I went to get married out of the blue and got a kid... I'm sorry. However, I never once regretted anything... Mom, you feel the same way too right?

When I come back, I will make it all up to you.. till then, stay healthy.

And Dad, please take care of Mom. I don't wish for anything else, I only wish to see the both of you happy together.

Mom and Dad, don't worry about me, I'll be back soon.

=========

And I think they used another baby -_- The last one was 1) alot smaller 2) alot darker (complexion wise) and I don't think its that long after Taeja left for the army 'cos Daengchil is still highly depressed. And I can't remember what, but something one of the characters said cued me to the fact that it wasn't that long after he left. (Just one of those little miscrepancies, baby-wise)

edit: oh i remember what it is now- the fact that Taeja's mom just found the letter that Taeja left her would indicate that its possibly the same day that he left/ the day after at the latest. :)

===========

Hanam was living with his in-laws from the start, since Sulchil has always said that because she is the "son" of the family, whoever marries her will have to stay with her family.. kind of "marrying into" her family, but not to that extent.

The drama ends at ep 80, next week

oh sorry, i thought it was quite awhile since taeja left since the baby was quite bigger than the one before; that's why I was saying "taje didn't write daengchil a letter." I didn't know it was just a day after.

But thanks suzzie for the translations again.

Guest minkyung922

anyone know what song they played during the train scene with ddaeng chil ee and tae ja?!!! it would be GREATLYYYY appreciated!

-------------------------------

nvm answered my own question. did some searching. just in case anyone else wants to know: lee seung gi sang it. from his remake album "when a man loves a woman"

Guest suzziee

anyone know what song they played during the train scene with ddaeng chil ee and tae ja?!!! it would be GREATLYYYY appreciated!

-------------------------------

nvm answered my own question. did some searching. just in case anyone else wants to know: lee seung gi sang it. from his remake album "when a man loves a woman"

yup i actually wrote it in a post above when I was translating the train scene.

Its called "Hope and desire" by Lee Seunggi but originally sang by As One ^^

============

I wish the scriptwriter'd made Michil and Ilhan reconcile faster. Its so fhdfasa obvious that its her dang pride that's holding things up but still! Its just really draggy and annoying, esp when you know from the set up that they're going to have to make up, at some point or another.

And I hope *cross my fingers hope* that Lee Seunggi comes back for the final 2 eps. ^^

yup i actually wrote it in a post above when I was translating the train scene.

Its called "Hope and desire" by Lee Seunggi but originally sang by As One ^^

============

I wish the scriptwriter'd made Michil and Ilhan reconcile faster. Its so fhdfasa obvious that its her dang pride that's holding things up but still! Its just really draggy and annoying, esp when you know from the set up that they're going to have to make up, at some point or another.

And I hope *cross my fingers hope* that Lee Seunggi comes back for the final 2 eps. ^^

i have this feeling milchil and ilhan wont get together again until like the last episode, cuz the next episode, there's still drama with them. -_-

Awwww I know I really hope that they'll show Taeja in the next two episodes, maybe the mom and daengchil can visit them or something, or the PDs will just do like a two years later thing, lol. I miss him already.

Poor Daengchil she's still so sad that taeja is gone, when the boxes came in with Taeja's clothes, poor mommy and daengchil.

anywho, i uploaded episode 78 on MU.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q81EUI7Y

Thank you so much for the upload!!!!

This series is so addictive... I joined this board for the first time so that I could find out more about the recent episodes.

SPOILERS

Did anyone else think that Hanam getting drunk on Christmas was out of character? How many people at his age get drunk to the point of passing out without doing it on purpose (plus no one else seemed to be drunk)?

Guest evelyn168

If anyone wants, there's news about Seven Princesses on newsen... There seems to be a wedding for Suchil's parents... I think her mom wants to wear a wedding dress so that's why they're getting married again... You see everyone in the pics except for LSG.

Archived