[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest kwave06

i agree with you on sora...she's still just a kid, and all kids just want that big happy biological family. and they all feel as if stepparents are the ones who destroyed their biological family, so it's natural for them to hate the stepparent. i don't know how old mira is, but i'm guessing she's too young to really understand much. all she wants is mother nurturing, and she gets that from deokchil, so for her it's reasonable to like her.

by the way, thanks for the heads up on hanam's mom. and park hae jin looks hott in those pictures :P

i agree with you re: stedaughter of ddokchill, it isn't a crime to want your biological parents together . imagine yourself in their place, the foundation shattered when their parents divorce and now they have to adjust to a new woman who wants to play mother (because she's missing her own children, this woman is not thinking). i'm wondering why so many kdramas tend to glamorize divorce thinking that it is the only option instead of going to a marriage counselor or therapist. also, a biological mom is still the best no matter what, the child was nurtured in the biological mother's womb therefore there is this bond between them.

i'm just wondering why some are condemning sukchill for wanting to meet her biological mother. of course, she would want to meet the mother who carried an dnurtured in her womb, she carries her genes and she would want to know her real roots.

hanam is cute and dresses well but a little bit bland for my taste. is this his first tv drama? his handlers are of the opinion that he is the next bae young joon, maybe he should study acting some more and put in a little weight to be considered heir apparent to byj. this year the most outstanding newcomers for me are lee jun ki and jung ji hoon. hanam has not hit me like these guys.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^no, it's not just you. he definitely looks like he's gained (gaining?) weight. when i first saw him in resurrection, he was all nice and slim...pretty much the same in BB, but when i saw him in this drama, i was like 'whoa.' he still looks nice, just a bit chunkier than usual.

hanam is cute and dresses well but a little bit bland for my taste. is this his first tv drama? his handlers are of the opinion that he is the next bae young joon, maybe he should study acting some more and put in a little weight to be considered heir apparent to byj. this year the most outstanding newcomers for me are lee jun ki and jung ji hoon. hanam has not hit me like these guys.

yep...this is his first drama ever. and first real acting job too, i think. i think he was in cf's and whatnot, but he never really "acted." i think he's superb for his first time.

Guest evelyn168

I just watched today's ep. I'm really not happy with the eldest daughter and husband. Seriously, she shouldn't even have married him and her family wouldn't have to go through pain because of her. Hanam is so cute. I love the ending bit... But I seriously don't like his mom...

^ i was soo pissed!~!! that older daughter is a brat.. i mean i understand, but that doesn't mean she has to lie.... -.-;;;;;;

aww and the previews looked sad! :(

well for lee taeran and the hanam boy.. :(

Just watched epsd 57.......HaNam and SeolChil were so happy......until that stepmom came into the picture.

I absoluetely hate Hanam's stepmom.

Epsd 58 looks very intense.......I think i will watch it after SeolChil/HaNam are back together again....next week? I don't think i can take anymore separation from those 2.i hope they don't drag this over a few weeks.

Is the rain scene in epsd 58? Will SeolChil forgive HaNam for not telling her about his wealthy family?

Someone please let us know whether we can expect happy news for epsd 58.

^^i dunno...next week seems too soon for them to be back together again, however much i want them to be. i don't think i'll start watching again until they get back together too. as much as i can't stand watching mushy stuff, i still like them together as opposed to not. i mean, they basically just got together. too soon to separate them.

EDIT: ok, i couldn't help myself and so i watched ep. 58, and now i'm scared of watching further. in one way it seems as if they'll get back together, but in another light i can see them breaking up for good, hannam going to study abroad like his family wanted to, and then fast forward a year or two years later or something, when he comes back with another girl. isn't there supposed to be someone who'll play the other girl in the hannam-sulchil relationship anyhow? ugh...if another girl does enter the picture, i'm not sure i'll want to watch anymore. after all, only reason i'm watching this drama is because of hannam and sulchil. i fast forward through everything else.

^^i'm thinking maybe she is? i mean, eating foods that she doesn't normally like...that's not exactly normal.

if she really is, she wouldn't exactly be the happiest person on the planet, would she? i wonder if she and ilhan will fight over abortion. knowing her, she'll probably want to get one. i might be wrong, but it seems likely.

Guest senalee

^ I agree ..knowing MilChil's character ... this is so going down...no one's happy except Deng Chil kinda...

Everyone is so miserable. I Feel bad for Ilhan but then again he should have known by the time he got married what type of girl Mil CHil was. Also I don't really care for that couple.

But the endding to eps. 58 was so sad....UHH so much pain. Like other people are saying I really don't think that they will be back together any time soon. TO my opinon it will go of two ways. SulChil will make up some excuse that her parents are strongly opposing the marriage and don't want to go against them. Or She will take Hanam back and tell the step-mom she can't break-up with him. (maybe she will leave the army and go with hanam to study abroad??) but either way I don't see any of them being happy for a while. Uhh i feel bad for SulCHil. And for DukCHil too but I think its her own fault for her position she is in. I know kinda harsh...

well can't wait to know what will be sulchil and hanams fait.... :(

Guest spark86

I was wondering if anybody knew the name of the song or has the song that plays when sulchil and hanam comes out...it's playing at the end of ep. 58 when they're in the rain. I think jo sumi sings it. I would really appreciate it, thanks!!

i find it amusing how most ppl are interested in lee taeran and hanam's story

i absolutely love them too, tho~ hehe ^^

and i love ddengchil and lee seunggi.. they're so funny~

anyway..

i kinda thought michil was pregnant too

but we shall see...

i feel bad for ilhan too

it kinda started with him being the focus of attention.. but now he's just a whatever character

Guest xXeunhaexP

the last episode was soo sad.. i was crying so much near at end

goshhh... hannam's speech was so touching sweet, he was like, "i wanted to to get married, have kids, grow old, together" i was like awwww :blush: and it was so touching to see him on the ground and he said," just step over me" :( he really loves sulchil, and she loves him too but grr... his mom. ahh i felt so bad for dukchil and her whole like new marriage and stuff. her new-husband is experencing a lot of stress between his mother-in-law, kids, and his ex-wife. but i wanna seee more of lee seung ki and dangchil :D they are so cute!! i wish they would have shown the previews though :(

Guest scarecrow

Hi, I'm new to this forum and just started to follow the story of sulchil and hanam...is there somewhere I can find episode summary for 57 & 58 in english? Thank you!

Archived