Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^ I'm wondering what KJH said in his acceptance speech? ahaha! was there any message he indirectly delivered for LDH? ahaha!

I know presenting the top awards for both the female and male actors is great and all but how I wished LDH presented the Best New Actor award instead! for one she'd do it with KJH and also we'd get to see them kiss cheek to cheek when KJH receives the award...

BTW congratulations to KJH for winning in that category... I must say that it's a well deserved win

news regarding last night awards show:

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...7617748045.html

I think it's about the best dressed/worst dressed female celeb on last night's event... they named LDH as the best dressed and Jang Nara as the worst dressed... I think the other two are Park Bo Young (?) ranked as Good and Su Ae ranked as Bad...

Hi chingus,

So another rumor for Da Hae? I just read through this, and frankly speaking, I am confused (still dizzy after coming from Jang Dong Gun thread :). If there's something they should deny it if they don't want it public yet, right? So why they don't ? I mean, KJH's response is very suspicious- it's not a safe response that it should be. Maybe it's not true, they are not dating so he just goes with the truth?. May be their relationship is just mere new friends, I believe (signed.. I do hope they are a couple, but of course I prefer So Ji Sub).

Guest imogene_af

^

I think it was best to came out clean that they were in Thailand together because lots of witnesses/travelers saw them, the press also saw them in the airport...

this was the first article ever released on the rumor:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...07/9bg77127.htm

it goes on extensive details on what the spectators saw, but LOL why are they so nosy. hahaha.

it kinda reminded me of GY and ISJ in Jeju in 2007, they also had the same statement that they met up as friends.

But it could be they're really just friends who decided to meet up and have some R&R. but I really don't buy the plane coincidence, sorry. LOL.

So just add KJH to the list of LDH's friends. hahaha, but I don't know with this business of constant denying, I do not know what's true anymore. So I'll take it at face value and say they are just friends.

^ Ok, so let's say they are close friends, or at least they care for each other being friends :) only.

I also remember clearly about GY and ISJ, actually they were caught only at the airport together. This time is different, something like, he knows she's there, called and had dinner- it's something more. However, GY and ISJ came out admitting that they were close because they were in the same company, and in the same friends group. It surprised me that KJH and LDH news jumped out from .. like no where. however, it's yesterday's story, never mind.

Guest imogene_af

Iknowright? Like what the heck... Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Da Hae are close? They both never mentioned each other, when she was asked to watch Rough Cut she said she was rooting for So Ji Sub... and now this rumor... I mean the thought is a bit far... even just the thought of them having each other's number never crossed my mind. So far both of them haven't really talked about it, only their companies speaking on their behalf. Usually it's in LDH's attitude to call the media and speak for herself, but this time she left it all to Jtune. Same with KJH.

I'd take the friendship. haha. though, I must admit that's some friendship if a guy would travel to meet you up. hehe. so i'll take the friendship just do a drama/movie together!

^ Yes, definitely they need to handle this. He's promoting his movie with another actress and she's in Chunno right now, it's wise that they are just friends. And personally I think if there's anything bt them, they would not have let so many ppl see them together.

Guest imogene_af

^

people saw them more in the plane, duty free, cafe ... than in Phuket itself (though I think there must be eye witness accounts too for them to deduce it?). The Phuket explanation came from KJH first, she just sorta reconfirmed it.

but yea, usually they would have been more conspicuous but Da-hae did say she hates hiding now just because she's with a guy may it be a friend, relative, etc because of her line of work she always has to hide. she vowed she won't hide anymore. though that rumor said they were kind of hiding and people just recognized them. hahahaha the story is so hilarious because I can imagine being in a plane or the aiport and spaz seeing two celebs.

What I didn't like about the rumor was the constant wording of rendezvous/honeymoon. it's just malicious.

Ahhh... I missed all the discussion! Was on a business trip today the whole day and all I could think of was KJH-LDH :P

First of all, congratz Da Hae on getting Best Dressed!

I had a good feeling that she would be either be in the Best or Good department...but I'm happy she bagged the Best!

She totally nailed the red carpet last night, by looking utterly stunning and gorgeous in that black gown. Loved everything on her from tip to toe... the hair was really classically chic, make-up spot on, and her figure....albeit a bit too skinny for my taste, is to die for FOR MANY MANY korean girls out there. So all in all, she looked great! :D

On her rumor with KJH, I'm still over zealous-ly excited about it. :w00t:

I read in KJH's thread about the confusion of his whereabouts by some of his fans.. and I smell something fishy too. But I'm not going to read TOO much into it at the moment.. since Da Hae's always prone to such news.. (some ppl even called it a promotional stunt for both KJH and LDH too, for their respective projects.) If anything, I'm just super duper happy and glad that they are friends! And really good ones too, for the guy to have called on her just to meet her up overseas. :P

(I'm not gonna lie tho, I did think a bit more Da Hae's sudden trip to Thailand. Why suddenly fly to Thailand out of nowhere, especially when you're filming a drama? Why Thailand? Because a close friend was promoting his movie nearby or something? hehehehe...)

Okay, I better stop now. =P

Guest imogene_af

^

PROMO? How can a promo of a scandal with a NON COSTAR HELP her? Please. their companies are also kind of contradicting each other, JTune said they're acquaintances, while KJH's company says they are like "brother-sister". Whut.

anyway as always she's really looking good. She just looks quite vibrant. she keeps getting prettier with age.

And also, KJH and LDH were both asked by their companies about what happened, they never gave their own statements. it's better that way.

^ Hmmm... real fishy...

One thing we do know... is that Da Hae's not really affected by this rumor at all!

I remember how she responded to her scandals with Lee Ji Hoon and Eru back then... and it's vastly different to how she's approaching this one right now. Maybe the fortune teller told her that it's best to let it past without reacting to it too emotionally...hehehe..

It's funny tho how both KJH and Da Hae were actually rumored to be dating other stars just like 6 months ago (KJH-KHN and LDH-Eru) and now this! I read in the Chinese forums and some were like SHOCKED! How on earth did KJH get together with Da Hae? Weird! But remember how they met in the KBS Awards in 2007? Maybe back then they already knew each other...hehehe..

Anyway, Da Hae's Daejong autograph..

39657074.jpg

credits: baidu

It's the first time I've seen her autograph! HAHA! LDH's autograph isn't really legibly pretty huh?! haha! maybe she should get someone to fix it up! ask KJH to make a new one for her! haha!

I was actually wondering about the same thing! she reacted strongly against the marriage rumors with Eru but with regard to this issue with KJH she's keeping her cool about it even if some write-ups picture their trip as a "romantic rendezvouz" or "honeymoon"! haha well can't blame her if I were in this kind of "rumor" with KJH I wouldn't complain either!

I still can't get over my KJH-high after the rumors blew up! haha! I just watched 7th Grade Civil Servant and I'm still watching Capital Scandal... Jo I can't believe you got bored with that movie! KJH was such a girl the whole time and he made me laugh my socks off! I must say this movie would probably have a permanent damage on KJH's macho status! haha! he kept screaming like a little 5yr old girl! it was LOLtastic! Mannnnnn I think my KJH crush meter just upped ten levels higher! KJH if I can't have you please be DH's man!!!

anyway... I'm still wondering where sunocox has gone too! I'm waiting for her witty take on this issue... perhaps another fanfic to feed to our fantasies? girl come out of your hiding!

^Haha.. I think that autograph of Da Hae's a lil bit different from her original signature.. :lol:

She normally doesn't sign her name in Korean.. so it's my first time seeing it... I think it looks really cool!

Some unseen pics of Soybeen Ad - with her siggy on

sig3y.jpg

siggo.jpg

sig2ucs.jpg

credits: baidu

===

Haha, I think I'm probably the only one who didn't enjoy 7th Grade. I thought Kang Ji Hwan was spot on as usual... his comedic acts never fail to impress and all. But I guess I wasn't fascinated by the writing or direction? And plus I watched it in LQ so it wasn't that good...hehhe..

Capital Scandal was a blast for me tho. I loved it!

And yes, if we can't have him... let our girl have him. haha..

Guest blackjackVip

hey everyone ^^

i just bumped into this thread, since i like lee da hae in "My Girl"....

she seems so skinny now?

can anyone tell me how old she is?

and btw, who's KJH? that u guys are talking about?

^ Hi there, welcome to the thread! ^_^

Da Hae's a 1984-er. She's 25 years old in real life but 26 years old in terms of Korean age.

And KJH stands for Kang Ji Hwan (Capital Scandal, Hong Gil Dong, Be Strong Geun Soon...etc), a recent hit Korean actor to grace the big and small screen with his HIT projects. The rest of the story you can read from the previous page...hehehe..

ripgal I thought KJH was soooo entertaining and KHN was sooooo badass that I probably didn't notice anything about the direction and script! haha! oh KJH how you make me blind! haha! but true the writing wasn't a stand-out and nothing was special about the direction... haha

LOL @ that media coverage! haha! I did get annida(?) which probably means no or not... whatever! hahahaha!

Guest imogene_af

LOL oppa-dongsaeng. ok. That was how they defended the sighting, from his company, while her company says new friends/acquaintances. at least keep the story the same, Jtune.

Anyway, I guess it's best that Dahae doesn't go berserk like her usual self when there's a scandal. maybe she learned from the Eru rumor.

they're still releasing KJH-LDH linking rumors in naver. with the same explanation.