Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Enteritis!!?? Aww.. that sucks! Yeah enteritis must have came from the (contaminated) food! Hopefully they recover quickly and be careful when eating next time!

I remember having enteritis last yr and it was aaawwffuull.. had to get saline into me bleh.. Anyways hoping that the enteritis does not have side effects...

I absolutely love the picture of DH by the river... hehe i agree she looks like a schoolgirl.. very innocent... I actually adore her haircut.. I wonder where was she looking? lol

o/t: anyone hear abt YeEun (WG) defending her fans? What is up with the girl talking abt "3rd world countries"? i heard she said something abt monkeys (a reference to Filipinos).. seriously that girl should get a life... its kinda sad that theres some asian people who are racist to their own kind.. :angry:

Beautiful caps, shows her radiant skin. That sweet playful smile and eyes glowing. Love her new CF.

Pink suites her well, the CF and her evening dress in ASF.

SHe does look 13 coz of her new haircut. The way she casually dressed with her shorts, top and flip flops, so comfy, no air for being a celebrity. She does look skinny still in those shorts, but not her face, she looks a lot healthier.

Hahah venerable don't worry that word is not forbidden, it's just not a happy note...

NeiNeiNei! said fuhrer! :lol:

Oui! said Shoshana :lol:

agree imogene? :P

WOW, a really high tech camera. They really have a super to the max budget here. It'll be an awesome cinematography.

KBS have not announced when they will air Chuno, some news says Jan 2010, some March 2010.

Gahhh, when is it really?!

That is not so cool, they're getting sick due to gastroenteritis? Don't they usually have catering stuff? Their foods must be contaminated or not in the right temperature. They're really need a good hand hygiene, otherwise they all could pass it on to each other and end up all ill, or it could be worse, Norwalk?! Not only that Swine flu is on the rise. Not cool at all.

csfan enteritis can really dehydrate you, and bag/s of normal saline helps you get your electrolytes back. Otherwise it leaves a lot of bathroom memories. :blush:

Dahae be careful~ tell your Mom to pack you some lunch and share it with your oppas. :D

^ Yeap, it sux that the Chuno crew are suffering from enteritis (had no idea of this illness/disease/ailment or whatever until you guys explained it). Really hope it won't affect their filming schedule and all... and yea, Da Hae's mother should make some kimbap or kimchi-jeon for the crew... please her oppas? hehehhe...

Btw, I know this clip has been posted here before..

But I can't believe I haven't seen it until now...

Da Hae's UNCUT English Interview @ Rain's HK Concert visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWZYaO04cs

I remember there was a shorter version of this clip...but this one's the full one, don't remember watching it back then..:P

I'm just SO IMPRESSED.

Okay, her English might not be perfect.. some occasional grammar glitches, here and there. But still, very good for one who's only been in Australia for some years? Maybe 4 or 5? At most 10

I think I've contracted some LBH-craze syndrome from DB's blog.. didn't know he spoke English so fluently. I'm already so dead amazed by his acting, and yet he just made me admire him more when I saw him speak English. Literally just dropped my jaw... for a local-born-and-bred Korean to speak English like an American.. my hats totally went off to him. If ONE DAY, Da Hae could act with this magnificent actor in any movie/drama/CF... I'd go :crazy: for sure!

^^ Heheh Im from Australia and trust me, DH's english is really decent considering she studied in Oz for several years.. There are heaps of international students here who've been here for quite a while and their english aint as good as DH! I have to say.. DH is a natural and fast learner of languages.. Look at the way she speaks mandarin :).. I dont know mandarin myself (had tried to learn it a couple of years back but failed miserably hehehe) but the way she spoke the lanaguage sounded so natural :P

Thx maccay for the explanation.. hehe yes I actually do have err memories of my painful sessions in the bathroom :blush: cuz this was during my vacation with my family to vn lol

omg! ripgal I totally adore LBH as well! I didnt know much about him only that he was in 'All in' but was totally surprised and amazed at his English in GI Joe.. To be honest I thought i would be hearing 'bad' english from him because i havent heard decent english from any other korean actors/actresses (except DH!).. But boy was I wrong... He totally nailed the American accent lol He looked so dashing there as well and imo, he was the most interesting character in the movie... :)

^ I think like LBH, Da Hae has a knack for languages. I think if given the time and opportunity to learn Japanese or Cantonese, she'd nail them easily too. :D

Totally. G.I. Joe was actually an okay movie, mediocre at best? But LBH was totally a catch in there. Even Channing Tatum couldn't match his hotness or appeal! Remember there was a scene of Storm Shadow reminiscing his younger childhood days, and tears were filling up his eyes? OMG that was totally the best best scene of the whole movie. Not even the action scenes or fighting scenes mattered to me anymore. Toward the end, all I could think of was LBH LBH LBH. He's total <33333

Guest imogene_af

^

Her English is fine, she seems to catch herself when she makes the mistakes.

She was REALLY safe about the guy answers. booo. You cannot pick them all! BOO! (pick Rain, LJK, SSH, and Will)

Jo- Welcome to the LBHdroolfandom, if he ever works with LDH, I'd be in Kdrama heaven. He also is a VERY GOOD KISSER. LOL.

on Chuno: Someone in DCGall said this may be an EASTER offering? WTH. That's a long wait. :lol:

^ HAHA... we're all so excited about Chuno that the potential airing dates keep bothering us...

We should just do away with worrying about that and instead focus on new goodies from Da Hae, and her Chuno oppas...hehehhe...

Some goodies of Da Hae @ the Asian Song Fest 2009

SINA News Coverage

http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2009-09-26/011553897.shtml

More caps from the event

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=647841193

credits: baidu/ sina

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

wow she looks really fresh in those cf pics.

gahhh i wish chuno will air earlier!

gah i am kinda disturbed by hyuk and jiho's hair but yeah, i should get over it soon!

On the other hand, lee da hae looks awesome in the set.

i hope everything turns alright for this show, since shes the ONLY female lead this time, it cant get disappointing, like eoe right? hahah.

maybe she just cant choose between then men. HEHEHEHEHE.

girls, i am back to insanity!

haha yeah ripgal, kinda sad.. will miss this show. i mean we rarely get to see this kind of show. a really different exciting show. its really highly recommended:)

hahahah omg yes cant wait for the other 2. exams are going to be over and yay, i can drown myself watching dramas everyday! hahahah.

omg i am watching some old ldh-ldw videos. really miss the couple. wonder if they will work together in like 2 years time?

i know 2 years is a long wait, but, hahah she'll visit him in the army!

TQ Ripgal, I love the CF, so nice,DH soooo beautiful, her skin just like the soy milk, maybe that's one of the reason they hire her.

Just one thing I don't like, why must she always in pony tail even when she is sleeping, if she just let loose her hair, it will give more impact on her look-more sexy ya. Well, this CF is more for housewife, maybe.

^

Still I find the Dahae too pretty for the mixer.

But she's soooo adorable!

Licking her lip... Awww so cute!

What's up with playing the yoga ball? Heheh...

But wow the mixer can really make a smooth soya milk?

looks yummy and healthy.

It caters to young athletic? women and moms I guess.

Thanks ripgal for sharing.

Guest imogene_af

LOLLLLL the soya mixer is just such a cheesy product, but thanks to LDH for saving it. It reminds me of her V vitamin commercials, even the cinematography.

Thanks for sharing.

^

OMO the first official photos... This is so exciting ripgal!

First time i've seen Dahae riding a horse... it'll be neat to see riding on her own.

Dahae looks more white behind Tae Ha, he has very tanned skin.

Tae Ha's helping Hye Won hide or something, and Dae Gil is in pursuit of Tae Ha...

She then turns around and see Dae Gil...? The somewhat scared look on her face...

Man! finally we'll see our Dahae act again, so missed it.

Chinese translation of the news

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=648300470

- First official pics of Da Hae in Chuno released today.

- Da Hae had very little make-up on (almost none save for the eyes?) and still looked really pretty...

- The story revolves around the tragic relationship between Dae Gil, Hye Won and Tae Ha.

- Because of the differences between DG and HW, they are not able to get together.

- Amidst her escape, she meets with Tae Ha, to whom she could relate very well to.

- Tae Ha helps HW constantly and she slowly finds herself wavering inside...

- The scene's about Hye Won escaping from the pursuit of Dae Gil.

- And along the way she meets with Tae Ha to whom she reveals to about her plight (hidden identity..etc).

- Tae Ha helps her escape and from there, the tragic triangular relationship begins..

credits: link above

Guest yummy.sushii

Lee Da Hae used to go to my high school (dead give-away to what high school I go to) and apparantly her name used to be Cherry-Byun. Is this true ?

^^ oh thanks ripgal for the pictures and news translation! DH looks so pretty and yes behind JiHo she looks even more white ;p

Im so excited about Chuno! Cannot wait for more official stills/pics to come out :)

^ AHH! Cherry. I've always loved her name. ^^

She looks pretty in the stills (as usual)! I wish I had skin like hers... *sigh*

Does anyone know when will chuno be released? Seems like a long long wait.

Guest imogene_af

^

In a good news... January... or other speculations say, after March 13th. Whatever it may be, it's still a pretty long wait.

I am so depressed learning about UN/HW running away from Dae Gil.