Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ yeah when i heard geun suk was in it(which i kinda expected he will get an idol drama)

i was like darn. that timeslot.

you're beautiful/heading/IRIS.

i think IRIS will win, but yeah things might change.

oh well its getting scary!

i will just be happy for partner now:)

as both a geunsuk and yunho fan... hmm hard decision.

oh well, i'll watch both either ways.

yes LADY CASTLE IS A MUST WATCH!

Da Hae shi we are you?, really hard waiting for her upcoming project. Without her in the kdrama/kpop news, everything seems not interesting to me. I'm tired reading all the idol2 things, I need real talent news. Yes, LC and aslo DREAM look good to me.

Guest antinh85

Jang Geun Suk as a country boy to idol..lol seems like a watch worthy series. Some how he really reminds me of kim ki bum. They have that boyish, cute quality to them. Wonder who they will cast as a main girl. Could they throw in some twist like nuna-donseng kind of love so Da hae can be cast in here...please. NOt that she looks that much older than him. She just need to get back into work. please Da hae!!!!!!

IRIS-i'm not that excited about. I do like Kim Tae hee, but somehow i am kind of sick of those kind of dramas. It reminds me of East of Eden, which i dont care to watch it that much. I look forward to romantic sappy, girly dramas like "lady castle".

That new ad that Da hae might be doing? what is it anyway? comestic?

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ totally true. i am so sick of them. but korea still loves those shows. what to do.

hmmm lee da hae with geunsuk?

hmmmm might not be THAT good an idea.

plus its an idol drama. i dont think its a good idea.

hahah but yeah ROMANCE COMEDY IS NEEDED FOR DH NOW!

Guest antinh85

^

Yea she so needs another romance comedy. Watching "my girl" again and i see that she had really matured. Not that it's a bad thing but she just looks so round and cute in "my girl". Kinda wish she's in that stage again but we all have to grow old.

I wouldn't mind her in an Idol Series. I quess it's not that great but heck she needs to come back rather than just doing ads.

Just finished watching Hip Korea featuring RAIN-they have updated the doc with the addition of BOF (why don't they put MY GIRL there). Quite frustrated cos they did't talk about J-Tunes staffs-anyway LDH is very lucky joining RAIN, I feel proud on behalf of her. Rain must be supporting her a lot during her recovery from EOE.... Failure is just nothing to him, -hope ldh learns a lot from him and become stonger.

Nearly nothing about her from Korea media lately (except mentioning her when associated with something), but quite a numbber from Chinese media. Correct me if I'm wrong, Wilber and ldh did meet each other for Korean barbeque (date/month not sure, maybe during his to and fro to Korea for MV making with Hyori).

http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/1082/9734209.html

Guest ripgal

Awww.... that's sweet of Da Hae. It was mentioned in the article that Da Hae had invited him to have Korean BBQ during his visit to Korea to film the CF/MV with Hyori. When he was asked who was better, or who he liked more, Will chose Da Hae. Just because Da Hae was more fun and cheerful whilst Hyori was more strict and serious. :D

Guest imogene_af

awww thanks everyone for the sweet, sweet greetings.

Did Will actually accept the invitation? How can he talk Korean bbq with no mention of what he ate! :lol: I remember she promised that she'll give him a heads up when he visits Korea because he was real nice to her in HK. But did he accept it? Did he actually eat? Or was his sked too hectic? He only stayed for like a day, right? So he actually got to kiss Hyori? I would give Hyori the benefit of the doubt, though, LDH is bilingual so it's easier for them to talk as for Hyori who isn't.

Not much news on LDH but Korean blogs do talk about how they saw her at cafes with a few singers, including Lee Min Woo and Kim Jong Kook recently around late June to early July ( source: http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_mai...ub_id=52583573).

I wonder why she hangs out with all these singers? I really came to a conclusion that she's just one of the boys. She prefers hanging out with men. I think HJH is the only real female friend she has... and maybe that chick from Green Rose. She admits anyways that she always out with her guy friends in cafes and dinner plus a few drinks. That's why she was wondering why Eru's was such a big deal.

Guest ripgal

She hangs out with "M" right now? :w00t:

Hahaha, that's just so out of the blue man... I NEVER knew Da Hae had that in her! :lol:

Kim Jong Kook better extend to her an FO invitation quick! The guest who appeared last week was Song Ji Hyo btw..

Guest imogene_af

^

Dude, M is soooooooooooooo hot...

but man, his height. :( I'm so mean. But LDH has the hottest guy friends, doesn't she? I need to befriend that woman! :lol: I knew she had a lot of friends but the recent tight knit crew of K-singers is baffling me.

KJK go invite her for FO! PHJ too! PHJ go invite her! She is like perfect because she's friends with so many of them.

Guest ripgal

It's weird right? Da Hae's an actress, but most of her friends are GUY singers. Hmmm... still can't figure out the connection.

When can we spot our Da Hae with her boss? :lol: I.can.dream. hahaha..

And since she's friends with lotsa singers, I wonder if she knows Seung Gi. hahaha.. he's selling like hot cup cakes nowadays. Too bad she didn't choose him in the old Love-letter show..

Guest imogene_af

^

She did say she ate dinner with him, right (and all of JTune... which is pretty much her and YJH)?

I think it's better not to be seen with him because his fangirls may just pull out her eyelids. :lol:

She's friends with tons of singers, let's hope she doesn't think of switching careers. *pats Dahae's back*

Guest antinh85

Minwoo? damn...It baffles me know she knows all these singers. It would have been cool if Da hae could sing, she could make more connections ..haha but yea her voice is not great.Minwoo is such a cool guy, he's friends with alot of people. His personality is really outgoing and sweet. I wonder if she knows the rest of SHINHWA too? haha.. I always hope for a collab with her and Eric. Too bad "sweet guy" never made it through. Eric come back already!!!!!!

Guest imogene_af

It's weird right? Da Hae's an actress, but most of her friends are GUY singers. Hmmm... still can't figure out the connection.

When can we spot our Da Hae with her boss? :lol: I.can.dream. hahaha..

And since she's friends with lotsa singers, I wonder if she knows Seung Gi. hahaha.. he's selling like hot cup cakes nowadays. Too bad she didn't choose him in the old Love-letter show..

I just hope with these blogs out, she won't freak out and start talking about her wound. :lol: Aw, LDH, it's kinda cute how she's one of the boys.

But I still cannot see how she meets them. :lol: I mean when Kpop artists talk about actresses, it's like they're from another world. But LDH just crosses over with 'em, huh?

With actors, she only mentioned LJH, LDW, and JH. But I think recently she added JMK, PHJ, and YJH in that one.

Da Hae yyyyaaaaah when are you coming backkkkkkk?!

Guest ripgal

Well we know Da Hae's close to some actors, like Wookie (cos he just affirmed it in the recent news that he's good friends with her), Lee Jong Hyuk, Jang Hyuk...etc. I think Jun Ki's also one of them?

Who knows she might know the rest of of the SHINHWA guys? I can imagine.

Here's Da Hae in the 2005 Love Letter Episode

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=616398533

With Chinese subs.. ^^

===

Another blog with compilation of Da Hae's pics

http://cafe.naver.com/goodnewseye.cafe?ifr...Farticleid=2879

I bet she always had dinner with RAIN-common, they work in the same office, and Rain always spent lot of his time there (whenever his is Korea), so no need for them to go public places-I'm feel giddy thinking of this (forgot about LDW for a while).

Male singers and LDH-well maybe they want to get close to her because of RAIN or maybe bcos her status as Halyu star and recently her collaboration with Wilber-we never know. Why I said this because I just know Hyori specially requested Wilber to join his CF/MV after knowing his 007 album is doing so well in China. I bet she knew all the hype about Wilber bcos of Dahae also. I like Hyori, I think she made a right choice.

Dahae and Wilber-I think they met, bcos Wilber did spent another 3 days in Korea to finish up his wrk with Hyori.

Guest o-cha

awww thanks everyone for the sweet, sweet greetings.

Did Will actually accept the invitation? How can he talk Korean bbq with no mention of what he ate! :lol: I remember she promised that she'll give him a heads up when he visits Korea because he was real nice to her in HK. But did he accept it? Did he actually eat? Or was his sked too hectic? He only stayed for like a day, right? So he actually got to kiss Hyori? I would give Hyori the benefit of the doubt, though, LDH is bilingual so it's easier for them to talk as for Hyori who isn't.

Not much news on LDH but Korean blogs do talk about how they saw her at cafes with a few singers, including Lee Min Woo and Kim Jong Kook recently around late June to early July ( source: http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_mai...ub_id=52583573).

I wonder why she hangs out with all these singers? I really came to a conclusion that she's just one of the boys. She prefers hanging out with men. I think HJH is the only real female friend she has... and maybe that chick from Green Rose. She admits anyways that she always out with her guy friends in cafes and dinner plus a few drinks. That's why she was wondering why Eru's was such a big deal.

Just want to add that Da Hae was spotted around late June (26/27?) with Kim Jong Kook, Lee Min Woo and Mighty Mouth. The Cafe name is H&G Cafe in Apgujeong. This cafe is next door to General Idea (a trendy men's clothing store from designer Choi Beom Seok) and owned by Choi Beom Seok as well. I did my little research from earlier this month..:lol:.

Da Hae as one of the guys.....cute...hehehehe.

Awww that's sweet of Wil Pan to talk about Da Hae...and of course for Da Hae to invite him. She is such a genuine person.

Yeaaaahh when is Da Hae gonna appear on FO? :lol: Should I send a letter to KJK's company to tell him to invite Da Hae to go on FO? hahahaha

Guest ripgal

^ So the day Da Hae was spotted with Kim Jong Kook, Min Woo's also there?

I remember Mighty Mouth too, had a collab with Yoon Eun Hye in a song I think...

===

o/t:

I'm so freaking envious of Han Ji Hye right now. She just landed a movie role with 3 awesome awesome actors. Hwang Jung Min/Uhm Tae Woong (or Cha Seung Won)/ Ryu Seong Bum! An ancient movie where she will play a Gisaeng (she gets to wear all the pretty pretty hanboks); and some more, directed by the very famous Kim Jun Ik, who held numerous accolades for his hit The King and The Clown w/ Lee Jun Ki.

It has everything that I want for Da Hae.

Experienced co-stars.

Good director/writer.

Pretty pretty costumes.

Her time will come I guess..

Watching LDW twice a week on my tv, make me really want him to be with ldh again. I like his partnership with KJH, warm and adorable-but not electrifying enough for me. LDH and LDW again can cause an explosion of ....(don't know what to say) but make me feel I'm in different world. In MY GIRL, LDH was still young (in appearance), now she shows lot of maturity in her action, so I really want to see her antics/reaction again with LDW. Really2 wish they can have a movie together, I bet there will be hot news with everyone, especially in these ASIA region. I googled a lot on her video, and seems still a lot of people just knew MY GIRL hence LDH (credit to BOF popularity), and most of them seem like they are just like in cloud nine watching this pair.

Guest sayroo

haha. Lee Da Hae is clubbing with a bunch of singers? :lol:

haha~ And noo! I'm hoping she won't be part of You're Beautiful, again with the My Noona and I couple. haha!

Serious? Hwang Jung Min? The greatest actor alive ever? Omo!! Lee Da Hae needs him!

That fool and Da Hae ssi~ haha!