Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest luthien

^^ I so agree.. those two will have a better catfight..

Gook living vicariously through DC.

If it's true and Baek knows what's up! DW's blind.

wahahah... yeah... For some reason he's blinded by his light for JH... so only in the darkness will he see HR's light.

^ They think HR is seducing DC? That's funny... I find it more of a compliment on LDH's acting!

If showing signs of vulnerability thru her eyes, and snapping on every comment of DC's are evidences of HR seduction plot on DC, then HR doesn't have to do anything! She can just stare and DC, richard simmons him off, and DC will be charmed, no?

^

I just got back from EOE thread.Which unfortunate soul this time gets the long lecture from a LYH fan.(I could swear she is one!)Imogenee . :lol:

HR seducing DC.I actually find LYH fans quite amusing,half of the time they don't make sense.

YR&HR catfight?I would prefer a JH&HR one!Sneaking glances are sexy.

Not all YR fans are like that, I know two who has common sense.

JH & HR fight would be better, but I prefer a war with words than hair-pulling.

Guest imogene_af

HAHHAHA... YR's gonna go crazy! :crazy: Cos her boy DC might be moving on to HR, and now her dearest papa also has the hots for HR! lol... (hahaha.. you started it all chinggu! =P)

About that comment of HR being selfish, I really really wished it was true! Isn't that what we've always been wishing for, and anticipating from LDH/HR ever ever since EOE started? The witch! But sadly, she just doesn't exhibit any such elements... and what? We see it more from the other girls instead... When will HR's transformation come? I doubt it now...

Gook seems to be a total hedonist. Like he appreciates good wine, good art, good soju, good, beautiful women--- he checked out Rebecca, CH, and Hye-rin, I swear. I love, love, love how YDG plays him, sort of brash and just swimming in all the power he could have. Did you all noticed the high-pitched HAAAH he gave to DC. So hilarious. I'm guessing he adlibs a lot.

HR seems more self sacrificing than selfish, I thought I was going to get Kim Ha Neul in "On-Air" but not at all.

luthien- Nah. I don't stalk the other thread... I know they stalk us though because I get nervous when I see some names here, just like my little friend awhile ago was here. Not all YR fans are like that though, just a selected few.

Guest ljphantom

^^ is that why he's trying to hook up HR with DC? DC is like the closest man in his life.. "almost" like a son.

Hmm...does anyone get the feeling that President Gook is grooming Lee Dong-Chul to be his successor to his business? Especially after he trusted him with the combination to "the safest safe in the world." If that's the case, by matchmaking HR and DC, President Gook would be strengthening DC's status. HR is the heir to one of Korea's most influential newspapers, and according to DW, Hanseh Daily has changed for the better ever since she became involved. The more that I think about it, the idea of President Gook matchmaking -- or at least if not that, in support of their relationship -- becomes less far-fetched. President Gook and President Min are friends, or at least, as close as you can be friends during those cutthroat times and political corruption.

Gook seems to be a total hedonist. Like he appreciates good wine, good art, good soju, good, beautiful women--- he checked out Rebecca, CH, and Hye-rin, I swear. I love, love, love how YDG plays him, sort of brash and just swimming in all the power he could have. Did you all noticed the high-pitched HAAAH he gave to DC. So hilarious. I'm guessing he adlibs a lot.

:lol: Your description is perfect!

That bathroom cut was never manipulated. They did shot a confrontation between the two. But they chose the one with HR flashing her ringless finger to DW instead. They probably found it too redundant for her to show off her finger twice in two separate scenes within one episode.

Thanks for the information!

Am I the only one stalking the other thread? We talk about the character and actress, they attack LDH fans.. I dunno if I should make a clarification that it's not only HR/LDH fans, but just the audience in general. And no, I'm not jealous.. despite the short time, my favorites can nail their scenes extremely well.. and i'm so proud of those two, I wish they'd hook up in real life.

I don't stalk the other threads, but sometimes I drop by LYH's thread to check out comments on HR and LDH. Not all of them are unreasonable, and they discuss mostly on LYH. But there are some who actually say we LDH or HR fans are jealous because DC loves YR, and because we can't see HR hook up with DC blah blah blah. I feel sad (rather than angry) seeing all the labellings on us LDH fans, HR fans or even just ppl who don't like YR (not fans of HR or LDH)... but I understand it's their thread and we can't stop them from saying what they want. Don't think we shud bother with the clarification, because I'm sure you've had a taste of the things going on in the EOE thread. Whatever we say, they all go on deaf ears to some of them...

Guest imogene_af

^

Maybe. But I still do not trust him, he is handing everything over to Lee Dong Chul at a very destructive time. Wherein they have a president that is willing to bring everyone down. Pushing Dong Chul in hot water.

I am still quite unsure if he'd like DC to be involved romantically with HR, for business, yes... but romance? :lol: Teehee funnay.

Guest ljphantom

I am still quite unsure if he'd like DC to be involved romantically with HR, for business, yes... but romance? :lol: Teehee funnay.

Oh, it's definitely for business, definitely for business. When President Gook discovers HR and DC have feelings for each other, would there be any real reason to oppose it? Not really. It'd be a good opportunity for him, and the image of his business.

Guest imogene_af

^

But I can so imagine him nudging DC going, "How far did ya go,playa?"

Totally for a comedy, but YDG, the way he portrays Gook, I just wanna party with him. :lol:

He may object if Young Ran's mental health may be involved? You think? She is still pretty much a daddy's girl.

Guest luthien

Don't think we shud bother with the clarification, because I'm sure you've had a taste of the things going on in the EOE thread. Whatever we say, they all go on deaf ears to some of them...

I've been warned before... but since no one talks about JH and MH there, I ended up in the other two threads. But y'all are so fast in replying here, I can barely catch up!

Guest ljphantom

^

But I can so imagine him nudging DC going, "How far did ya go,playa?"

Totally for a comedy, but YDG, the way he portrays Gook, I just wanna party with him. :lol:

:lol: He totally would!

In real life, President Gook is the funny guy you want party with, but wouldn't want to get acquainted any further than that.

He may object if Young Ran's mental health may be involved? You think? She is still pretty much a daddy's girl.

Hmm...there might be a possibility, but I don't think she'll fall ill again, only because they would be rehasing the same plot device they used to stop HR/Baek's engagement. Plus, if YR were to fall ill, I don't think she would want her father to know. Officially, YR is still her father's heir. But if she keeps falling ill, that may convince President Gook that she's not mentally or emotionally stable to run his business and give him more reason to trust in DC. YR doesn't seem to like the idea of handing her father's business off to DC, whom she already sees as becoming more and more like her father: "How much do you need to be successful? [...] How much do you want to get more money?" (Episode 30). Later on, she may actually even feel threatened by DC (if her comment in Episode 29: "Your daughter's not dead yet!" could be taken as an indication), if President Gook continues to show his intent of grooming DC as his successor.

But y'all are so fast in replying here, I can barely catch up!

Tell me about it! It's great though, how everyone's active. :)

^^ that's why i kinda freaked out when it was too quiet here yesterday. so unlike the LDH thread that I've been stalking

Yesterday was one of those times where everybody was on at different times. No fun talking to no one.

I would love to see YR-DC fighting for control of the business, I don't want jealous YR.

Guest luthien

^^ jealous of HR.. then jealous of DC... she should really get her act up together. That way she can prove to be just as good or better than DC. That struggle for control does sound interesting. I'll just have faith in her being educated in Todai. What did she study there anyway? did I just miss it?

Guest imogene_af

That would be a friggin awesome twist if there was some rivalry for Gook's attention, she is still actually his daughter too. Rightful heiress to the mafia throne.

But isn't that a bit like MH-JH? And no one can do it better like 'em. :lol:

That would be a friggin awesome twist if there was some rivalry for Gook's attention, she is stull actually his daughter too.

But isn't that a bit like MH-JH? And no one can do it better like 'em. :lol:

Yeah, but this is DC we're talking about. There will actually be scenes and progress, then backward steps, then progress. It will be beaten down to death. Sorry to joicy when she reads this.

Well, I am still dizzy after tons of parties (which includes one at my house today ooppss 30++ people) so I am not reading all the comments and may have * a lot of * grammar errors and non sense talk below. :)

I don't stalk the other threads, but sometimes I drop by LYH's thread to check out comments on HR and LDH. Not all of them are unreasonable, and they discuss mostly on LYH. But there are some who actually say we LDH or HR fans are jealous because DC loves YR, and because we can't see HR hook up with DC blah blah blah. I feel sad (rather than angry) seeing all the labellings on us LDH fans, HR fans or even just ppl who don't like YR (not fans of HR or LDH)... but I understand it's their thread and we can't stop them from saying what they want. Don't think we shud bother with the clarification, because I'm sure you've had a taste of the things going on in the EOE thread. Whatever we say, they all go on deaf ears to some of them...

Well, I do too, and firstly I felt angry (I am not LDH fan but I was angry about the non sense). Then I get used to it and now, trust me, I have been laughing. There are some people who REALLY think that way, we are making up the story, we are all LDH fans who are jealous, because YR got DC's love, kiss (whatever), bla bla. I am laughing and I don't bother to reply even if they (that person) go to EOE and post something about HR there. Not any more.

By the way, Luna: did you complain about the "too dramatic" aspect of EOE in the big thread? JH-MH "rape" and marriage were too tragic (and sudden, for me, though that's only exit for JH, I did not expect her to decide "marriage" that quickly). YR character got that too, she was dragged on the beach far from DC, then she was in the hospital bars (with wrists tided on bed rails), then she was eating happily with DC's family, then she was married. The writer(s) seem to be favorite of "jumping" from one side of emotion to the other. I have to say "extreme". Well, when I think about HR, the last moment she was in the car and did not protest when Baek said "let's get married", then she was in the US looking very tired (of Baek), then she was calling off the marriage.

My husband actually said that the dialogue was too dramatic, like in a play, in the theater, it's not real life (did javabeans say "styled"). So I guess, EOE is an unusual drama (some one who doesnt' like, said it's weird). I guess they are trying to push every thing to the limit, and instead of showing the characters struggling (for quite a long time, like in some dragging Korean drama), they just "jump" to the result.

If you try to look at the plot in that way, like me, we may accept that "style" and kind of "adjust" ourselves for it.

AGREE. Guk is my favorite character. I did not see any flaw. He's really genius. Some one said that he acted silly in recent episode, but after I decided to watch, I did not find it silly. He acted loosely along DC, because after all that 10 years, DC gained his trust, to the point that DC "became" his son. I mean, outside business, he may have liked DC's personality. So he feels and acts like DC is his family (the same feelings I got with YR-Guk dancing scene in Macao - he treated his sweet and cute daughter, the same way).

However, talking about business, he still taking advantage of DC, and trying to push DC to take over the business. I can't trust him (with DC) in business. What I mean is, Guk is a double personality character. He showed that with YR before, , he cried when YR criticized and did not trust his good will for her, but money is still "his blood" and he pushed her to marry. Same here now with DC, he may really care for DC like his family, acting loosely and drinking wine "with that casual face" with DC, but when it comes to business, he may still decide to sacrifice DC for his own sake. Another side of Guk's that makes me have "goosebump", is when he is willing to push DC away when DC is on his way. When YR got engaged to Mike and ready to go to Macao, he just patiently put DC in jail for more time (until YR left). It's so scary that he refused to help DC even Janice called him.

If Guk really match DC and HR, it's hard to say if that's for DC or merely for business.

^

HR seducing DC.I actually find LYH fans quite amusing,half of the time they don't make sense.

If I can, I will "throw" at them part of dialogue that HR told DW "SHE"S ENJOYING HER FREEDOM". She's not seducing any body.

I wonder even if she shows interest in DC, would it be another love, or just, some kind of "mature" relationship? I guess the later , I mean, if I was at HR's age, after the first sad love and its impact for long years, maybe I would be just too tired of jumping into something serious. Right now? No, save me !! I just want to feel good about myself. Like you are attracted to someone and you can get them "hooked" :) I don't mind anything, well, I am not desperate for HR-DC, but just, want some thing different and makes sense in real life. One night stand - HR is not that loose. But some kind of glance exchange and private talk, feeling being cared and feeling good about her - it just doesn't hurt.

Should I say again that I am not jealous of YR (jk), not the first kiss, not the first hug, not the first love, it does not mean much. What she needs is - enjoying the freedom, flirting around, feeling her charm and feeling good about herself. Go HR go ! Love can come later.