Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

just now i read onni's post in cafe!! i cant understand it, but it seems that she feels sad........

her topic is .........

몇번이고 글을..다 썼다가도,, 결국 지워버리고... 저장해놓군..결국 못올리고..

언제부턴가 작은일도 저에겐..조심스러운 일이 되어 버렸나봐요..

여러분께 하고픈 말도,, 위로받고싶은 일도 많지만...이곳에 들어오는 순간..

마음이 따뜻해짐을 느껴.. 굳이 말이 필요 없을지도....

음.......너무 죄송하고,,, 감사하고,, 또.. 저도 사랑..합니다......

여러분앞에.. 부끄러움없는 연기자가,, 되고싶습니다.. 매순간 진실된.. 연기를 하고,, 싶습니다..

please translate it for us T^T

uhm is she okay? That was very vague and un-LDHish. She seems to be talking about other people in this one, did she lose someone in her life recently? why so emo? Or was she referring to her fans supporting her and thanking them? or is it one of her emo-year-end messages again?

Thoroughly enjoyed your mv maccay. Thank you so much for sharing. More please.

Thanks sheherizade3, and imogene_af. You guys made such amazing MV's too. :)

^

someone even said Ji Hyun. Early speculations was HR... but heh it could be Young Ran too. The MBC description so far for Hye-rin is NOT on point. None of it is on point. :lol: I wonder when she'll be a femme fatale? Will she ever be?

And well isn't HR the one MBC described as the woman who will get to have a relationship with both brothers (separate times of course).

maccay- thanks for sharing your video... I will make a vid sometime... maybe if I find the scene that will wham me. :lol: Because so far... it's all just HR being cute. :lol:

imogene_af- no problem. You are right HR is all cute now, quite happy, smitten, playful the last episodes, I kinda like it because we see another angle of HR, the happy one. We've seen her all cry, brokenhearted, another is, her hatred towards her family, yet we also see the soft side of her towards her sister and love for DW, though it wasn't all returned. It was platonic for DW. We've seen her moved on after DW and Baek, i did like her assertiveness during the ending of the engagement. Her freedom makes her all happy plus DC adding up to it. It's refreshing to see her happy moment, but it's scary all the while to see another blow. Maybe from then on, she'll become evil.

Guest imogene_af

^

I really don't want her to be evil. Dark, yea, but not evol! It's just so tragic, I just want the girl to be loved and have a chance to love. MUTUALLY and unconditionally.

Another brush of death for YR, and DC runing to her?? Ok, I will just skip next week's episode all together and read postings here only. I cannot watch anymore of YR and DC, seriously.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say four brushes of death for YR?, I remember one in Macau when she was kidnapped, another one was when she was depressed and confined in a psych ward. Anything more I missed or is it coming up? I think JH has more brushes of death than YR, first was when they (MH/JH) had a car accident, then, when she was raped, that would be emotional and physical death, and when she slashed her wrist and went unresponsive after the rape. Big sigh if it's another YR story.

Guest bietvui

- Quote : "On the other hand YR is in danger, DC hears about it then immediately goes and save her?"

Please, no more DC - YR scene, I'm really fed up with this couple. It's begin to be really ridiculous !

Guest imogene_af

^

It's just more speculation that isn't an official premise, so I wouldn't be too worried but I would assume she will get caught. Gook is too sly of a fox. (ew. it sounded like I checked him out!)

Gook-Hye-rin shipppaaah.

I still don't know what YR saw in the safe that gave her that surprising look?

If it was that bidding price list, why so shocking about that and even spilled the wine?

- sorry, I know this is not related to HR, but just don't want to post in EOE thread today.

Thanks in advance!

Guest imogene_af

^

wasn't Gook offering that safe to DC earlier... so it's not like something he'd like to hide from DC per se?

Another thing what is DC so adamant about with HR? He wants to talk, she's probably thinking he's gonna be a suitor now so she's all twinkle twinkle little bangs but I bet he'll be like, "So about the bag..."

yeah, he is all about the bag right now....I guess as soon as HR drops the bag investigation, he will losen up and learn to appreciate this new lady friend more.

Guest imogene_af

^

I hope he'll go... "Fine! What was in the bag? Inside the bag---are rogue arms, happy now?" :lol: Because he really seemed concerned when he told her they have to talk privately.

hehe....This is probably HR's little trick - to have DC keep thinking about the bag and her at same time......

wonder if there will be a lot of their scene next week

I hope that LYH did not overact (shocked). Because after she acted out her jealousy, then it turned out to be rooted for nothing in episode 32, I wonder if she really overacted in that scene too.

Guest imogene_af

^

Young Ran was jealous, but I think she accepted the arrangement to keep him safe (change from jealous girl to fixing his tie). In some twisted way, I don't think she'll mind DC and HR just as long as his heart still belonged to her.

Ermm guys, about the message LDH left.. what was it about?

I'm trying to find chinese translations but I can't... anybody know what she wrote?

Guest imogene_af

Ermm guys, about the message LDH left.. what was it about?

I'm trying to find chinese translations but I can't... anybody know what she wrote?

I don't understand it. It's very vague... like, something about being thankful to someone loving her fans, feeling burden, and being thankful again. Even mentions about actresses can be shy too or something. It was really vague and HUH-worthy but I'm not Korean... and the words she used are informal so hard to get any translations. Why would anyone think it's her? She usually posts at cyworld or her "official" site. is that really her? it was so emo.

^ I so hope so it wasn't left by her. If it sounds depressing, something could have happened. I'm just a bit worried that something might have happened to her or her family.. or maybe she's so stressed out with the filming. You know how worrisome it is these days... esp in Korean Ent Industry. (you guys know what I mean..)

I can't seem to find anything in her Official Chinese Forum too... I hope it's not LDH..

Guest imogene_af

^

It sounded like she lost someone IF she wrote that. Hope she's ok.

I looked into her Korean websites too, no mention of it. You know, it's probably hard on her, being that she's alone. Her family is not with her and all, if she does feel lonely it would be understandable.