Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

^

She is really confusing me too. What is she pushing DC to HR now? Is this an all around shipper cast for East of Eden? (I KEED! I KEED!) I need to really watch the last two episodes but haven't had the time to really relish it.

I don't know Hye-rin is supposed to be intrigued with Dong Chul but the way LDH plays her is like a girl who just lights up every time he's there. I wish they wrote it in a more darker manner. I kind of want Dong Chul to be mean so she'd be demystified. :lol:

Also, did Ji Hyun confess her love for Dong Wook? Did she just do that? I think I'm going to like JH who would keep both DW and MH. :lol: *ducks from fellow MH-JH shippahs* The more demented JH is, the more I like her.

Also, Dong Chul seemed really guilty after his bar experience with Hye-rin. It's like he's a husband who just cheated.

^

She is really confusing me too. What is she pushing DC to HR now? Is this an all around shipper cast for East of Eden? (I KEED! I KEED!) I need to really watch the last two episodes but haven't had the time to really relish it.

I don't know Hye-rin is supposed to be intrigued with Dong Chul but the way LDH plays her is like a girl who just lights up every time he's there. I wish they wrote it in a more darker manner. I kind of want Dong Chul to be mean so she'd be demystified. :lol:

Also, did Ji Hyun confess her love for Dong Wook? Did she just do that? I think I'm going to like JH who would keep both DW and MH. :lol: *ducks from fellow MH-JH shippahs* The more demented JH is, the more I like her.

Also, Dong Chul seemed really guilty after his bar experience with Hye-rin. It's like he's a husband who just cheated.

I am confused with YR too, I kept thinking this is sudden change, with no reason. Well, or she should act less scary (umm I mean jealous) in the previous episode so I can understand. She just changed 180 degrees. I don't think it makes sense to me.

DC - if he does not have any feelings with HR, why had to cry and feel guilty towards YR? Work is work, he stated clearly with YR and just it. Or the plot said that he did have some feelings but he's trying to hide it? I don't want to assume but EOE confused us all the times. They don't give actors enough time or moments to show the feeling development.

Guest imogene_af

^

:lol: That's what I was saying! I was like... "Dude. It was just a beer! It's not like you made out or anything," but he looked so torned and tortured. All emo. Like he committed a crime over having fun with a girl and drinking beer. If he recalled Young Ran's words with a hint of a more positive note, I would not think of it as anything.

As for YR ... maybe she's more positive with the matching because it may help DC? But she may have a different opinion if he actually fell in love with HR? WTH is going on! I need subs.

If they are going to go with the matchmaking, I think a good plot point is DC playing along "using" HR but finds himself falling when things are on a brink of disaster. HR has had enough of the cold brush with Dong Wook, thankyouverymuch.

^ i watched partly in viikii but I don't get why YR changed.Maybe because of the file she found in her dad's safe so she thinks they should not confront her dad this time, or whatever, I don't know. I need to watch with c-sub to get the picture.

I am confused with YR, in ep 31 she told DC not to travel with Min HR. Then in ep 32, she is telling uncle that DC has new love interest, and even fixing his tie so he makes good impression at the dinner with the Min's. That is confusing to me.

About HR not knowing DC/DW are brothers, and DW not knowing HR/DC. I guess the writer is saving the best for last. If HR knows now, I think she will back out and not fall for DC.

yeah, i got confuse a little with her words starting from the table scenes with the Mins..

but in all of ep32...YR's action was consistent, it might be a little jealousy on her part and knowing the old YR (before the 6 yrs leap) ohhhh it's obvious she's jealous, however YR felt that it was a "useless" errand set forth by her father...meaning? YR is well aware about her father also wanting TS electronics...she doesn't want DC to lose focus on TS electronics bid in acquiring the company..even DC were a bit "uhhhh...printing press??" this isn't DC's forte...this is out of his expertise but Guk seems to be insisting him going with HR (to YR's suspiscion...in matching them together)..

it's really getting exciting...maybe some here may not like what i'm about to say...

let HR and DC be together...i don't mind that at all...in fact it's really gonna be thrilling to see all this time DC was helped by some "mysterious" person...even Guk felt something odd..when DC came back from japan he asked "where have you been?" Guk knows he already returned from japan...but where could he be and what is he doing now?? DC said "i just came back from Hanseh daily" ...so it wasn't him...Guk feels he has some competition in acquiring TS electronics and he has no clue who it is.

i feel that in order to really feel the full meat of human emotion in all this is to have DC fall for HR...but i doubt this will happen (maybe he will)...if DC falls for HR, once he has his power, more independently and beyond Guk's reach to do anything about it, he will come to a realization and it will be revealed that YR was able to help set him "free" and yes, free to love any one as well...without the fear of her father doing anything to him...she risked everything for him and it'll melt his heart once he knows that his "gukja" has the guts to lay it on the line for him..her life and her love...for his sake...

it's best that HR should back off before this happen...to be in a contest of love battle with YR...she's not gonna win in the big picture...YR has accepted that her love for DC now is beyond cureable..she knows, until something dramatic happens..that DC will not return to her...so her love for him now is to protect him until he is out of her father's powerful and potentially murdureous hands...she's going all the way in risking her life now...

something dramatic must happen with HR and DC to convince me now...it must be as or more powerful than ep23..because unless ep23 is deleted or be forgotten by the audience (speaking for myself) it'll be hard to swallow a love of DC and HR..as pure as YR's where she risks her life for him to the very end...

Guest imogene_af

joicy-

What she saw in the safe was just the bet with Taesung,right? What else could she see in there? It's not like Gook has a map of "HowtokillDCmwahahahaha!"

^ I haven't seen Ep 32, so I can't really see the thing about HR acting like a teenager crushing over a guy yet. There were moments when she suddenly lit up or brightened up with DC's presence in Ep 31, but I didn't see that as her falling for him yet. I think she was just interested and drawn to DC's capabilities.. I would love to see the tough, confident and rough-edged HR of course, but equally, I felt a sense of comfort seeing HR so relaxed and happy. She hasn't been so cheerful and free for a very long time, having gone thru so many unhappy experiences in the past. I thought she was just trying to live the life she had wanted to live... (but I still crave for the transformation!!).

I really liked Ep 31, it was packed with a lot of things. Scenes came and go, and we had more insights into the main plot of the drama, the birth switch and the revelation of STH's past. HR and DC/DW's scenes kinda lightened up the episode, with her mistaken as DC's husband, with her good old buddy banter with DW...etc. Those scenes made me feel really comfortable and nice.. in spite of the tensed up scenes of DW's face-off with STH, and YR toughening up. However, HR doesn't seem to be involved in the story as a whole yet.. she doesn't know the thing behind DW and DC's past...while both JH and YR knew bits and pieces. I just hope HR will have a chance to find out soon...she can't just play good old buddy or good old comrade to the brothers forever right?

Lastly, I really really liked DW and HR's scene in the prosecutor office. HR was so serious when she talked about Mr. Chun, and suddenly DW went, "Stop! I'm hungry, let's go eat!" I found that really comforting and kinda giggled watching that. I had the feeling HR was over DW, and it seemed to me like, them being buddies was better off for them. Meanwhile on the other hand, I did not like how DC always always kept quiet when HR talked to him. It's like everytime, HR has to initiate a conversation, and every single time, DC only gives her a short answer such as thank you, good bye.. etc. It's starting to get on my nerves...<_< I like DW's new confidence tho.. altho he appeared really brash and shrewd (that's normal for a lawyer or prosecutor I think..), I loved how he carried himself. YJH definitely pulls off being confident and arrogant better than nice old brother.. and did anybody laugh along when he kept asking his staff to bring STH to his table according to procedure? :lol: I thought it was a bit childish... but funny..lol

If DC doesn't start responding to HR in ways other than just HI, Thank You, Goodbye.. or What's up Reporter Min, I'm going to go crazy!! :crazy: On the other hand, DW pali pali fall for HR again!! His current confidence and aura sorta had me charmed...:wub: (I'm such a fickle shipper >.<)

2uss: Well, it's not about winning DC or not. I think most of us agreed that if DC still loves YR, let them be. HR should enjoy her freedom and her charm. We are just talking about the way they made YR change suddenly, when there's not much reason for it. I just guessed that DC was really in danger and YR decided to step up to help, she did not care much about the matchmaking (it's less priority). However, I hope that Happy_day or some one who can read Korean can let us know, what is written on the file. If only Guk joining the bid, well, it's not something very new, as DC and adjussi talked on the phone about it and DC said that they needed to bid higher. What I mean is, only the price of bidding or bidding document can not cause such a shock in YR.

If DC doesn't start responding to HR in ways other than just HI, Thank You, Goodbye.. or What's up Reporter Min, I'm going to go crazy!! :crazy: On the other hand, DW pali pali fall for HR again!! His current confidence and aura sorta had me charmed...:wub: (I'm such a fickle shipper >.<)

That's so true. I am willing to jump to DW-HR, no problem.

I think another matter that nobody touched - the bridge between DC-DW is falling. In order to execute STH, DW has no choice to touch Mr. Chun and DC. STH mentioned it, and Mr. Chun hinted about it too. What would he choose? He definitely does not harm hyung, but he has believed in law and justice and he's like crazy going after STH, by all means. So, will he sacrifice DC? Like the way CH disowned DC so that DW would not be touched? The revenge is too deep in their heart so I will not be surprised if he's wavering between the thoughts. However, will it happen before or after he finds out about the birth reveal will be important too. Wow this is interesting.

What I mean is, only the price of bidding or bidding document can not cause such a shock in YR.

yup...whatever YR saw in that document, if anything, it emboldened her to go on with her plan in helping DC secretly and without her father knowing...thus the risk she's currently taking.

joicy-

What she saw in the safe was just the bet with Taesung,right? What else could she see in there? It's not like Gook has a map of "HowtokillDCmwahahahaha!"

You know what, I think there should be something like that there. Remember in SG , HR's dad's secret safe has all information to stab at anyone's back, if they betray him. Why Guk can't have one? If there's some file for Guk to "give in" DC anytime, that may make YR stronger and more determined - she had to part DC from her dad, and she had to make DC win this time.

That's so true. I am willing to jump to DW-HR, no problem.

I think another matter that nobody touched - the bridge between DC-DW is falling. In order to execute STH, DW has no choice to touch Mr. Chun and DC. STH mentioned it, and Mr. Chun hinted about it too. What would he choose? He definitely does not harm hyung, but he has believed in law and justice and he's like crazy going after STH, by all means. So, will he sacrifice DC? Like the way CH disowned DC so that DW would not be touched? The revenge is too deep in their heart so I will not be surprised if he's wavering between the thoughts. However, will it happen before or after he finds out about the birth reveal will be important too. Wow this is interesting.

I noticed that too. At the end of Ep 31, STH kind of threatened DW that if he proceeded with the matter, he will bring DC down too. I'm also very curious and interested as to how DW will tackle this dilemma. He wants more than anything for STH to pay for his evil deeds, but doing that would definitely get DC involved as well. How will he choose? How will he weigh both circumstances and make the better choice over the other? All this while, YJH/LDW has sort of been overshadowed by other storylines and characters.. and I'm so glad it's time for him to shine. Likewise, MH, who has been a standstill in the recent episodes, is also starting to come to light. Both characters are at an interesting point in time now.. I wonder how they wouuld deal with the circumstances to be unraveled soon... interesting interesting...

And oh about YR, I think I'm starting to like the new YR more. Somehow she has this aura of confidence in her which makes me fear her intentions. And it's definitely better than the YR in the past, who was such a weepy clingy damsel in distress. I wanted her to use her education and prove to her father that she was as good as him or DC in the beginning, and it seems like it's starting to happen now. Now that's more like it.. It was weird how in Ep 31, she was asking DC about Mike's situation, and the next minute, she was planning to help DC. One would think she was not faithful to the marriage... but either way, Mike wasn't honest with her too. So yeah... I don't want to question why she suddenly changed for the better (IMO she's better like that) anymore..the writer likes to skip minute but important details. At least her character has some development for now..

Something that I didn't find really comfortable.. was that DC had to explain to YR that it was a business trip. I didn't feel that it was necessary for him to do so. YR didn't really question him explicitly about it, but he told her it was merely business. Why did he have to do that? If he wanted YR to stay put with Mike, shouldn't he have told her that it's his business and YR shouldn't have to worry? Their conversation sounded more like DC was her husband, trying to reassure a wife that he was just going with HR for a business trip, and nothing more. It's like HHUUHHH for me. And the part of DC's uncle reassuring YR once more when she said DC was having an affair in Japan or something.. why did he have to explain it's a business trip again? Arrhh.. it really sounded like DC's tied down to YR..

YR clarified her betrayal act in Ep 32 (stealing the bidding price from Pres. Guk’s safe) as ripping the " Ja-Myung-Ko ".

I did some research on Korean history-

Nakrang has a special (magic?) drum, Ja-Myung-Ko = self - beating - drum, which warns the Nakrang Army each time Kokuryo attacks. Kokuryo 's attacks fail at every step. To break the Ja-Myung-Ko, Ho-Dong the Prince of Kokuryo, infiltrates Nakrang, but he falls in love with the Princess of Nakrang. When the soldiers of Kokuryo invade Nakrang, the Princess takes a dagger and rips apart the Ja-Myung-Ko for her love. Because of this, Nakrang is destroyed and the Princess also dies. Prince Ho-Dong mourns with holding her body.

Source- 1, 2

Hmmm....interesting!

YR clarified her betrayal act in Ep 32 (stealing the bidding price from Pres. Guk’s safe) as ripping the " Ja-Myung-Ko ".

Nakrang has a special (magic?) drum, Ja-Myung-Ko = self - beating - drum, which warns the Nakrang Army each time Kokuryo attacks. Kokuryo 's attacks fail at every step. To break the Ja-Myung-Ko, Ho-Dong the Prince of Kokuryo, infiltrates Nakrang, but he falls in love with the Princess of Nakrang. When the soldiers of Kokuryo invade Nakrang, the Princess takes a dagger and rips apart the Ja-Myung-Ko for her love. Because of this, Nakrang is destroyed and the Princess also dies. Prince Ho-Dong mourns with holding her body.

YUP!! i can confirm that story as well...my krn friend in seoul said that she is in fact referring to that krn history...

YR is saying that she is that princess who betrays her empire (technically it's her father's)...now if she's foreshawdowing to the very detail (the princess died in that story) then it's trully heartbreaking...she's willing to go thru the dangers with her support for DC ...even if she dies...OHH GAWWDDD PLZZZ NOT ANOTHER ENDLESS LOVE - AUTUMN TALE :tears:

STH, fall off the stairs already and DIE!! <_<

Guest Happy_Day

This sounds similar to the drama that RyuWon will act in. Is she going to be "Princess Nakrang"?

Wow, that's such a tragic story.. If I'm understanding right, Princess Nakrang betrayed her father and her kingdom, but why? Her love for Prince Ho-Dong was separate from his kingdom, right? She betrayed her kingdom and her people so that Ho-Dong could get what he wanted?

Anyway, I can't associate YR with legendary Nakrang. LYH wishes her character was like Princess Nakrang LOL~

Guest imogene_af

^

Sounds like an awesome story but will YR actually be successful in doing what she plans to do? If she succeeds that will mean DC will be out of Gook's hands right?

And for some reason, I cannot see that happening any time soon.

The new DW-HR interactions are more like the original Woo Suk and Hye-rin now THIS is what I have been looking for. Came waaay late but I'll take it. And once DW has feelings for HR... I'm a bit brutal and I want him to have a taste of rejection, but then Ji Hyun seems to be back again.

Jo - the high school girl does not kick in til Episode 32.

And EMO DC going "WAAAHIDRANKBEERWITHAGIRL." does not kick in til then too. He really looked like a husband who cheated in that scene.

the one time I have time to watch friggin EoE Vikii goes down! Ughhhhh.

Friggin L-O-L at HR's mother checking out how handsome Dong Chul is. OhmyGod. :lol: Omma wants some thick eyebrow lovin.

^

Sounds like an awesome story but will YR actually be successful in doing what she plans to do? If she succeeds that will mean DC will be out of Gook's hands right?

There are two things:

1. DC confronts Guk in Tae Sung bidding. Because he told Guk that he wanted to buy TS, and Guk said he could try. But in his back, Guk tried to be his rival. In the end, if this reveals, Guk will step back saying like he wants to buy and give it to DC. He will not risk to loose DC, in the end, TS means more money but just a part of Guk's empire, while DC is his right hand and links to Rebecca and other gangsters too. There will not be the case that Guk and DC confront and break their business for TS. Now both of them are handling things carefully in each other's back. But they want to keep their relationship.

2. DC does not have the intention to bring Guk down, and I am not sure if he wants to part Guk right now. He used to have the chance to work for Janice and Chun, but he did not want to. If he's just after his benefit, he would have parted Guk after there was chance Guk-Chun was in danger. For YR, it's best if DC parts her dad and gain his own power. But for DC, Guk means YR too, if something happens with Guk, that means YR too, and DC will not want it happen. So even if YR shouts and asks DC to leave, he will not do it.

I guess YR wanted to do the same as the princess, she can sacrifice herself and her dad and money, power, everything for DC. Only if DC can be safe and strong, she can do it. But it's not the real case.

DC and YR relationship is too complicated and I don't know how writer wants this relationship to go on.

Going back to HR. In recent episodes, they are busy showing her involved with DC so I dont' get the situation of Han Seh now. Is that in bad status right now? Chun is loosing power, Baek's family did not support them any more and Guk is their only bank? It seems Baek is taking care of Hye Rung so he may come back anytime, I don't feel that he's out yet and I don't think with his stubbornness he will just listen to HR and doing nothing.

And what HR is investigating in Japan? Some kind of machine or cylinder?

And what HR is investigating in Japan? Some kind of machine or cylinder?

They needed better printing machinery for Hansae Daily, because the ones that they have now are getting old. So they needed to get some new/better ones. Also I think they were looking for better ink, because HR said something about isn't it amazing that the ball-point pen having the same ink as the printing machine in the information/documents she was reading.

Anyway, I think they were looking for better printing machinery & ink (?) to improve the quality of Hansae Daily's newspaper.

On the plane

DC: "How is it? Understand the information/documents?"

HR: " I'm close to becoming a Professor who specializes in (press?) printing machines[印刷機]."

History- http://inventors.about.com/od/indrevolution/a/newspaper.htm

sqgqd1.jpg

I can't really read it...but is it LM Series Label Paster?

Looks like this ( :lol: , I think it's where they got their pic from..it's exactly the same, just angle a bit different)

label-lm.jpg

Hand- or motor-driven models boost production, add quality to labeling. Regulator controls exact amount of adhesive. Single operator can supply as many as three or four workers applying labels manually. Used to save time and money in more than 20,000 plants.

Source: http://www.potdevin.com/lm_series_label_paster.htm

Guest imogene_af

Joicy- That was what I was thinking too... though, DC should not trust Gook, I do not think he wants to part with him yet. It's a way more complicated process than that, something he has learned through the years even when they already "parted" before. And they have such a WEIRD relationship. It's a bit father-son but he's going to get stabbed in the back, I know it.

As for Young Ran... did anyone see the look of a disheartened woman when Gook scolded her about wearing the casino clothes? She was hurt by her father's words. It's like... at one point, she wants to bring him down but at the next point, she loves him and still wants his approval. I like the way LYH portrayed that scene and for the first time I found myself truly rooting for the character. The Gook-YR relationship is very profound.

Eh I did part of the caps... but I gotta go to sleep soon so here's some LDH love for y'all. And it looks like Hye-rin comes into meeting Dong Chul knowing it's sort of a match-making thing. How contrived is it really to put two people in Japan to buy friggin' INK? Same goes for Dong Chul, he is clearly coming into this treating Hye-rin as one of Gook's assignments. Why else does he say yes to all these odd dinners? Kind of sad, really. How can it be ANYTHING but a MATCHMAKE business?

I think it just surprised her that she actually likes the guy... I just somehow want to slap her out of her senses.

I remember when joicy and I were wondering if HR will be more forward by the second time around she is smitten... em... it seems like she is.

When DC asked her about her keeping mum of the Washington bag...

she says she isn't sure. That's reporter work, it's a different case.

He asked if she's kidding.

She then said... she has more excuses to see him with that black bag.

Ohlaaawd. Girl, you are such a tragic figure when it comes to all kinds of love from platonic to romantic.

vlcsnap-80122.png

vlcsnap-82654.png

vlcsnap-82720.png

vlcsnap-83061.png

vlcsnap-83605.png

vlcsnap-83674.png

vlcsnap-83724.png

vlcsnap-84907.png

vlcsnap-85118-1.png