Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ HAHAHAH LMAO!!! way to go! we are young!

hahahha but ahjumas can be young at heart!!!

HAHAHAHH:))

yes when i read about lee dong gun early this morn, i was like hey, he could be the one!

yes he was good in smile again... though i was rooting for lee jin wook.

Guest imogene_af

maccay- thanks for sharing the vid.

Sayroo- Imma kill you. Did you really just say LDH fans are old except you and Elle? :lol: YOU ARE MEAN. o-cha is right, you know? We are like agashis here! Young ladiez. If you call us ahjumma... then call Sung Yu Ri and Lee Da Hae ahjummas... because their ages? Are the average ages on here. LOL.

I was suggesting Lee Dong Gun to my friend and it may be an interesting reunion since SWEET 18, right? But I do not know if he'll be up for it.

My only hope in this leading man fiasco is it has a solid PD who has built friendships with various actors through the years. He's pretty respected, I hope that counts for something.

Hm, I can imagine MBC submitting this script to every leading man-material actor out there who isn't working right now.

Oh, to get us more scared... if this ain't pitted with a YEH drama... it will be pitted with IRIS.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/iris-get...edule/#comments

So I think they should try upping the talent fee for the guy they can get. And I have a suggestion in mind.

Miss Agent ... playing soccer with a skirt on:

Ohcomeon... this could be his big comeback in the TV screens? Plz? Plz? Can I wish?

Ok, I have been a fan of Won Bin for eight years, and what I do know about him is he's not an ego-maniac at all. After his popularity in Autumn In My Heart , he was offered numerous things in these flashy proportions but he chose rather simple subjects as his next ventures.

Such as "Brother" which is all about sibling love and he played the jerk character there. He did do the epic "Taegukgi" but that was in no way a glamorous role and he acted alongside a bigger name.

Even with his big name, he did not mind playing smaller roles in movies such as "Guns and Talks". Even his comeback "Mother" was not a lesson in excess or narcissism (which I believe almost every actor has done once they reached a certain point). He chooses rather simple subjects and would expound his heart and passion for it.

It is sad that I think the newer generations who just got introduced to Kdramas do not really know him or are as fond of him. He's such a gifted actor who is handsome to boot.

He will act on what he believes in. so yah that's my Won Bin blab for the day. What am I trying to say? He's not the type who will choose a big, epic drama as his comeback IF he decides to go back at all on the TV screens (this is unclear). I wouldn't see him in a spy-action thriller, or an anniversary fusion historical of sorts, or something with birth switches and all that. It's just not him, he may go towards that if he finds the purest and simplest of heart in its script (which I find doubtful in that kind of subject).

Warning: I am giving nosebleeds again.

I can wish right?

Now against IRIS... no questions asked, we need a big guy. :lol:

I'll put up my petitions for Bi and Kang Ji Hwan some time too. LOL.

Guest imogene_af

^

I'm riding on the puppettt and dog drama! Will the puppet have leukemia too?

Seriously, no questions asked. They need a huge male lead now, if you're going against friggin Lee Byung Hun. SBS and MBC suicide. I mean for serious.

Guest joicy

^ Imogene_af: don't worry. Who is into K-drama and movie did not watch Taekguki? It's an amazing movie and Won Bin did a fantastic job there, he's no less than JDG. Maybe he does not want to come back to drama (like JDG)? I really want him to pair with LDH but .. well the chance is small I think. My friends said if JDG came back to small screen, all TV in korea would exploded hahaha the same with Won Bin maybe.

Guest imogene_af

^

Yep. I know he's not as interested in going back to dramas, but before his representative said if he believes in it, he'll do it. And I do believe that too. If you look at his filmography, only Taegukgi is his real big film and the rest are more simple and straightforward.

I do think JDG is waaaay bigger than WB, though. He has a very zilch chance of coming back to TV. WB it is unclear... that's more wishful thinking on my part.

But now, with IRIS, I think they need a bigger star to carry it.

Really, my other choices are Lee Min Ho (may want his solo project soon), Kim Kang Woo (because I love him and he has worked with this PD before), Boss Bi (that's just a bias LOL), and Kang Ji Hwan (he plays soccer too!). Lee Dong Gun is fast coming into my list too.

But as much as possible, not much younger guys if they're going against LBH. And as much as I hate to say it, it has to be a bigger household name now if we're pitted against IRIS.

HEADING is hoping for an October/November premiere.

Guest antinh85

IRIS..while i do like Kim Ta hee. I just hope it's not like East of Eden. Sometimes alot of hype can only lead to disappointment.

These are old but she's so cuteeeee in here...

^

Yep. I know he's not as interested in going back to dramas, but before his representative said if he believes in it, he'll do it. And I do believe that too. If you look at his filmography, only Taegukgi is his real big film and the rest are more simple and straightforward.

I do think JDG is waaaay bigger than WB, though. He has a very zilch chance of coming back to TV. WB it is unclear... that's more wishful thinking on my part.

But now, with IRIS, I think they need a bigger star to carry it.

Really, my other choices are Lee Min Ho (may want his solo project soon), Kim Kang Woo (because I love him and he has worked with this PD before), Boss Bi (that's just a bias LOL), and Kang Ji Hwan (he plays soccer too!). Lee Dong Gun is fast coming into my list too.

But as much as possible, not much younger guys if they're going against LBH. And as much as I hate to say it, it has to be a bigger household name now if we're pitted against IRIS.

HEADING is hoping for an October/November premiere.

lol thats scary if its IRIS. darn. hmm yes i totally agree with you whole choice of lead. but i still think its gonna be hard to beat LBH. like even the whole list you named, might not be able to beat LBH. maybe a 1% chance.

JDG, WB... hmmm impossible i guess.

hahah just remember, JDG lives in the same area as LDH right??

`

Guest imogene_af

^

harhar only chance if they MOVE it to a M-Tuesday drama.

Well IRIS was slated as a M-T drama but they probably didn't want to go against juggernaut saeguk QSD. A good move for Heading is to go after QSD ends because they get some solid footing coming after a successful drama. Though, if they stick to W-Th, they will be going after "Soul" which has great potential to be a crowd drawer, because it's so different from anything out there.

how I love how I'm talking about scheduling strategy... when we have no friggin' male lead.

OT: Lady Castle looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal good. I think I'll be back to Kdramas once this premieres.

Guest csfan

Gee... I havent been to this thread in few days and there's so many pages already!! Lol heheh I've skimmed through the previous pages and may have missed out something important... so can someone please tell me if LDH has actually confirmed her place in HEADING???

I saw in wiki that they have put LDH and Lee Sang Yoon for the HEADING drama... Who is LSY btw? ah There's not many news on this HEADING drama.. Im hoping that a good male lead would be casted... So sad that KRW missed out! WOuld love to see KRW-LDH collaboration... hehe Im enjoying reading that you guys getting very excited and even talking about scheduling times... :P

Guest o-cha

BiHae!!!!!!!

Or WonHae!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooh nice one WonHae in Korean translates to I want (it/you)...hahahaha

Can you all tell I'm getting antsy about the male lead in Heading? I really really hope this drama goes through and have an awesome male lead.

Da Hae-ya...we are all waiting for your comeback drama, can't you tell? :lol:

yeah i hope they move it to the mon tues timeslot.

hahah wonhae sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah but yeah, i havent been into any of DH's drama since mygirl/green rose days other than robbers so i am hoping this time the show will be great:)

Wow, saw the Lady Castle posters-look so interesting. YEH is very lucky, reminds me of the NANNY and Mr Sheffield's butler. If she really into the upcoming MBC drama, she cannot beat the hype of LC unless (like most of u all said) there is really2 hot actor, and excellent script to challenge it. However, what matter most is, I just want to see her giving another wonderful, memorable acting. Lots of people now noticed her talent, so popularity can be left behind for a while.

Wow, saw the Lady Castle posters-look so interesting. YEH is very lucky, reminds me of the NANNY and Mr Sheffield's butler. If she really into the upcoming MBC drama, she cannot beat the hype of LC unless (like most of u all said) there is really2 hot actor, and excellent script to challenge it. However, what matter most is, I just want to see her giving another wonderful, memorable acting. Lots of people now noticed her talent, so popularity can be left behind for a while.

yeah but er, alot of people noticed her talents back then, but now, people are starting to forget her i guess.

which is pretty sad.

and i am depressed over that.

Guest imogene_af

^

Oh they are not. She just hasn't had a big hit in a while, but every time she has some sort of headlining news she's still has hella hits within the netizens. She still gets number 1 searches and all. It is hard to come after her career before from a virtual unknown to the solo success of King Flower Fairy. Then she stars in a big primetime drama like Green Rose and grand stardom due to My Girl. It's like how can you repeat three huge hits within their own right? These all happened within the span of 2005-2006, too.

If you read on people's comments... they do miss her a lot. She's still considered one of the top TV actresses of a certain generation. LDH is known as the girl with versatility and talent ... but has not come up with a project that would really hone her skills post-2005/6. People blamed her management before (you can see Mr. X's and dramabeans' comments echo the same sentiment) due to the fact that her projects are either mediocre, lackluster, or wrong in perceptions.

I think last year's controversy did hit her real hard, not just career-wise but in her own personal well-being too. The girl is healing her scars and the fact that she's still getting drama scripts and lead offers mean a lot. I really doubt people do forget her.

anyway on Lee Sang Yoon, he was last seen in "I Love You, Don't Cry" (wherein people said he gave a very good performance), he's very handsome when he acts, pictures don't do him justice much at all.

He will play the lawyer who will also fall in love with the female sports agent and the player's rival in love.

5eefqs.png

Anyway, HEADING drama can have lots of potential if given the right leads. LDH and LSY are both solid actors, we need another reaaal solid one.

Guest imogene_af

if anyone can translate just a brief article on LDH, PHJ, and Son Dam Bi's fave vacation destination:

http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200907210212

I dunno seems like a summer place they all like to go to.

Family Outing has a female guest shooting this week. No one saw her face, but I so wannnnaaaa know who it is. Made me think of Dahae because the girl is in a fedora. LOL.

Guest o-cha

hahahahah..i thought about dahae too when i saw the FO pic...but the smile looks a bit different from dahae...hmmm

I've been stalking the MBC DC site and yeah people are looking forward to Heading. Of course the big issue is casting.

Someone suggested Kwon Sang Woo...but that idea was met with a bunch of NOOOOOOO! lol

A couple people suggested Cha Tae Hyun..which was agreed on by a couple other people.

But yeah nothing concrete so far....

Guest csfan

Thanks imogene_af for the information... I see.. so LDH did confirm her role in the HEADING drama... So it seems that LSY would be the secondary character.... ah cannot wait to find out the male lead.. hopefully someone who;s a solid actor and have amazing chemistry with LDH... of course, he would never beat LDW in that aspect lol :P

Hopefully we have more news on heading....

^ aww, lets hope we get some news soon!

yes imogene, she might not be forgotten but however, she might be top searched and everything if theres any news of her, however she might be forgotten in the sense that she was a great actress and everything because of EOE. and because she hasnt got the right script ever since my girl.. its really sad. all of us here would still remember all her great works, so as her hardcore fans in korea, however, the ageing population in korea needs to see her great acting skills in a great drama again.

she needs a right script for everyone too remember her acting in all those 3 hits again. (and then they can get back the memory of her being the oh so great actress)

like maybe if people like me watch my girl frequently, or her works frequently, we wont forget her great acting. but yeah some of my friends now tell me that my girl, green rose.. and so on aint that good after all because its been too long since a good drama from her and they are all into new shows and all... and like, hello miss aint great, robbers doesnt appeal to everyone cause it isnt a comedy, and EOE.... hmm. my friends just remembers her as the pretty girl i guess.

even though lee da hae might be strong enough for the ratings, but this time, i think the competition will be real tough. both LC and STS, or IRIS are way too scary, cause

so i really hope HEADING, will be a good choice of script.

its a comedy right?

if it isnt then oh no.

Dahae needs to show her fresh image to the world again!

even though she wants dark, deep characters, and i would love those kind too, but i guess now isnt the time because of EOE, i doubt things has been too well.

ahhh i really hope she gets a great leading man!

if not i'll be real depressed.

p.s LSY looks really good. and yes, the 2 of them are so good alr but we still neeed THAT man.