Danny Ahn 데니안

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

@hibiscus23 Please remove the pictures in your quoted post. Thank you.
This thread is to discuss his acting career meanwhile the other thread located in kpop music is to discuss Danny singing career. Although I have been Danny fan for quite some time I realized that he is not a lead actor material especially for long drama or mini series. Maybe for a one episode drama will do. As long as he got consistent drama offer, it OK for me. 
More pictures.20140325_144708_6139.JPG.tn580.jpg
20140325_144718_2398.JPG.tn580.jpg
20140325_144724_8858.JPG.tn580.jpg
20140325_144829_8488.JPG.tn580.jpg
20140325_144836_2453.JPG.tn580.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn talks about his bed scene in Kim Tae Woo's MV

g.o.d's Danny Ahn stepped up as the special guest on 'Danny's Music Show' on June 26 to celebrate KBS cool FM's 50th anniversary in the country. Groupmate and maknae Kim Tae Woo made a surprise appearance on the airing to show his support for Danny!

CIfYeCVUwAAOs9j.jpg

He mentioned that Danny Ahn appeared in the music video for his new song and even acted in a bed scene! "If I told him there was a bed scene, I thought he wouldn't do it, so I didn't tell him," Kim Tae Woo revealed.

Danny Ahn acknowledged, "That's correct. If I had known there was a bed scene, I would not have shot it. Honestly, we filmed the bed scene for a very short amount of time, 15 minutes, but everything came out."  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/danny-ahn-talks-about-his-bed-scene-in-kim-tae-woos-mv

• 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d's Danny Ahn set for a daily drama!

Danny Ahn's agency, Box Media, relayed that the g.o.d member has been cast in a new drama!

CS86GQQU8AAsmty.jpg

He will be starring in SBS' upcoming daily series 'The Witch's Castle' in which a mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, and sister-in-law live under one roof. Though they initially deem each other as witches, they eventually grow to be affectionate and understand one another, healing themselves in the process.

Danny Ahn will be playing Baek Eun Yong, who made his fortunes through being a slumlord. Through him, the three women meet and are connected.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/gods-danny-ahn-set-for-a-daily-drama

Archived