Cosmetic Bags / Pouches / Totes

melkimx

Guest beautiful__liar
V258472.jpg

VS $10

That's the one I have. It's cute and inexpensive and I can fit all of my makeup in there.

Guest loveletters4U

I get mine free from clinique! Looking at this thread makes me want to get a cuter one though

Guest WitchGoddess

go get them at target.

or you can get the free gifts that come along from buying cosmetics. Thats how I got my lancome bag.

Guest Ohgeewee

Aish thank goodness someone made this thread. I was thinking about buying one as well but I wasn't sure exactly where to look. The first one ish adorable *0*~!

Guest KaiLien

My suggestions:

Lots of cosmetic bags come free when you purchase cosmetics. They're really cute, especially the ones from Clinique.

Sanrio! Really cute stuff, lots of variety. I love the plastic ones, I have tons and switch em up every once in awhile. Usually less than $10.

If you go to my school or something I'd give you some! teehee :)

Guest Conni<3

you can get those when you buy products from lancom, estee lauder etc. like they have these gift bags for you when you buy like 50 dollars of their products or smth. ^^

i have three makeup bags for different categories of makeup

i use a clinique gwp pouch, a pouch given to me as a gift from a friend, and a really cute one i bought from morning glory.

i want to get another one though, a much smaller one, to put my lipgloss, chapstick, and basic items in my purse ^^

i have a small thing that i got at the dollar store (in japan), but they have various sizes.

(if you're interested, i'll hook you up ;) )

heehee thanks :) i just ordered a cheap one online... i don't like shopping online normally but i couldn't find any nice ones in stores. i'll get in touch with you about it though... i KNOW there must be so many cute bags in japan and korea. man.

If you go to my school or something I'd give you some! teehee :)

haha i wish i did then :)

oo that coach one is cute! =] Do u know how much it is?

yeah like $88

skrilla_honey: oh wow, thanks for that link! i could swear i looked at MAC earlier and all i could find were plain black bags.

OMG so thats what they're called!! XDD

I got one from Anna Sui but it has a binder style clipper in it -_-. Don't know why. I got this free because at that time I bought the latest perfume from her collection.

I have one from LeSportsac Tokidoki collection and like someone said its because I bought the bag.

I also have a third one but that was bought by my friend as a gift for me and she bought it in japan.

You can even just use simple bags, unless you want to be chic and specific even in your bag brands ;D

Archived