Cosmetic Bags / Pouches / Totes

melkimx

you know those small cosmetic bags that you carry around in your handbag... if you have one, where did you get it? i'm looking for one big enough to carry kleenex, lipstick, lip balm, and a compact mirror... but the ones at the drugstore and sephora are really tacky... and most clothing stores don't seem to carry them either. the only other ones i can find are more designer brands (like below)... but those are really way too expensive just to store small toiletries.

9502_4731.jpg

p10022617_ph_hero.jpg

40756_BDEWT_d2.jpg

if you know of any stores or websites... let me know... thanks :)

Guest mini.mango

well...if you go to buy makeup at a korean store, most of the time, they will give you a sample that comes along with a pouch. Though it may depend on what makeup you buy..

I have tons since my grandmother buys makeup at Amore and then i take the sample bag she gets. :P

try asking your mom for it if she ever goes to buy makeup... :D

Guest geianna

well if you don't care about child-ish prints (not sure because you didn't mention whether you liked the tokidoki one)

i suggest going on ebay and buying a larger pencil case-esque bag. about $17-$20 shipped max~

try cram cream bags (so cute~)

Guest YEHJIN.

i get mine from clinique, estee lauder, and lancome gift bags :D like the free gifts they give you after you buy a product thats $25.50, etc...

also, try japanese/korean dollar stores. they have small pouches for $1, and they last you a while ;]

Guest rigashi

Ohhhh yea I have tons I got for free with purchase from makeup counters. But I also bought a thin blue one for $1 at Target. E.L.F's are pretty decent too.

Guest Geministar8806

I bought a really cute pink sequined one from Victoria's secret 2 days ago for $1.99...it fit EVERYTHING....so glad I bought it.

yeah, my mom has a lot of empty makeup bags... she loves the department store makeup that comes with free gifts... too bad she lives across the country or i'd just take one of hers

thanks for your suggestions... after reading the replies, i just went on a google spree:

V258472.jpg

VS $10

27012.jpg

ELF $8

2847_pink.jpg

betsey johnson $20

i can't post pictures of these, but i found this site with lots of pouches when i googled cram cream. they're super cute! juice planning

97945-200702_500.jpg

sanrio $14

i have to stop by this plaza that has a nordstrom rack so... i've never been there, but i'll stop in and see if they sell that kinda thing. if not, i'll just buy one of these. i think they're all suitable and cute.

Guest monchichi

Whenever lancome, clinique or any of those brands have a special that includes a make up bag, I go buy it because it's worth it! Plus, they look spiffy as well.

Guest Rekidai

i got it for free when my mom was buying sheshido stuff >o< i also got one from Tokidoki when i brought a bag XD

Guest deportedkorean

i got mine from sephora (heh)...its the $12 one, its clear and has sephora on the side...

...i bought three just for my makeup (for diff categories).

Guest chic_

i got mine from a estee lauder gwp - actually i have two makeup bags from that deal...they're not the best looking things but they're durable and were free...

Guest mi_hae

yeah, i got mine for free from clinique when i bought something...maybe you should look around the department stores? i would say that your best bet is e-bay :D

Guest wakaka*

If Tokidoki is too expensive, you can always get LeSportSac ones (:

I have one in a leopard print.. and it`s really cute!

Original price is $18 I think, but if I got mine at the Seattle Premium Outlet for $10-11!

Guest `Niiie

the third one is really cute and yes i do agreed that it is expensive

i STOLE my cosmetic bag from my sister in law. but im planning to buy another one

since my current one is filled with eyeshadows.

actually u know MAC have some too.

its really cute. idk how much but i think it depend on the size.

Guest ookikioo

sometimes i get them from getting those freebies at clinique stands OR ill just use those pencil bags you can get in the selling & trading section/asian stores ^^;;

Archived